Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2017, 09:30 AM

36,659 posts, read 67,539,821 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post
18Montclair, weren't you the one praising Trump's views on trade in 2011? I saw the thread a week or so ago...
You know how you see a movie trailer and it looks great but then the movie itself is awful?

This is like that.

I have an open mind, I hear people out.

Do you?

Old 01-30-2017, 11:37 AM

1,478 posts, read 788,657 times
White Western world peoples ought thank their lucky stars Trump is President and not me.

For I would seek unity with China and Russia and I would pour money into black African countries.

Through my German grandmother's bloodline our Germanic people lived in and came out of Hungary. The land the ancient Mongols conquered. And photos of sone white ancestors in her line show them with slanted eyes.

So, to the Russians I would come: "Descendants of the Vikings, the very blood in my veins carries the message of the great Khans: 'Let ALLour tribes unite, that we may conquer the world.'"

What I am saying is I find the constant complaints about how hard Trump is as evidence of American and European weakness, and how utterly pathetic the white Western World has become. Trump still works to maintain your own white and Western supremacy but only makes peace and potentially friendships with humanities Eastern neighbors.

He in no way has decided to overthrow centuries of Western White supremacy by actually turning away from white Europe or white America and flooding money and development into say... black African countries, Latin American countries, or even dark skinned Asian countries. Yet you all whine as if you have ran into Vlad the Impaler. You all are pathetically weak and let China, Russia, and dark skinned worlds see how weak you all are. You are paper tigers hiding behind superior technology and a Hollywood image.

Trump does not turn away from Western Europe enough for me. But then he is no Genghis Khan. And was not elected with a mandate to overthrow centuries of white supremacy initiated by the Western European powers like the British, French, and German. Sure, he is pursuing policies that strengthen white dominance in the USA but that is a far cry from the revolutionary changes I would initiate by helping build black Africa into a "Japan," "France," and "Austria" and in respecting Latin American nations as full indenpendent countries that can partner with the USA rather than being reduced to its subjects and vassal states.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=14W0E4X2TU8

Old 01-30-2017, 11:38 AM

10,839 posts, read 14,726,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
He is an idiot that is so disgustingly shortsighted. He cant even hide the fact that everything he does is to enhance his ego.

Except now, the price of appeasing his ego is our nation's standing in the world.
Donald Trump Is Handing China the World - The Daily Beast
The world is not for the US to give and not for China to take.

Old 01-30-2017, 11:47 AM

4,081 posts, read 3,605,588 times
Quote:
You know how you see a movie trailer and it looks great but then the movie itself is awful?

This is like that.

I have an open mind, I hear people out.

Do you?
You backtrack worse than Trump does.

Old 01-30-2017, 12:48 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,170,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razza94 View Post
Completely convoluted. It first argues that America's navy is too weak, but praises Bush's and Obama's attempts to strengthen it. Before acknowledging that Trump wants to greatly increase the nation's naval strength, but then putting a negative spin on this approach.

It must be difficult to write a well thought out article when suffering from a severe case of cognitive dissonance.
Excellent point.

The US spends $5.5 Billion annually on 85 facilities and military personnel in Japan.

Q&A: How Much Do U.S. Military Bases in Japan and Korea Cost? - WSJ

That's a huge chunk of money. A nuclear deterrent for Japan would be more cost effective for both Japan and the US, and allow the US to use that money elsewhere.

Old 01-30-2017, 12:58 PM

2,407 posts, read 1,505,114 times
Quote:
Yawns WRONG. Nafta didnt hurt our relationship with Canada and Mexico.

Haha and China is not the Soviet Union.

They have embraced capitalist prosperity and have reaped trillions of dollars in growth as a result.

Ever been there?
I have. It's a miserable place to be. And even worse if you don't live in a mega city.

Old 01-30-2017, 01:03 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
He is an idiot that is so disgustingly shortsighted. He cant even hide the fact that everything he does is to enhance his ego.

Except now, the price of appeasing his ego is our nation's standing in the world.
Donald Trump Is Handing China the World - The Daily Beast
He and his corruption filled swamp does not give a crap. They only have allegiance to their personal gain and profits regardless of where it stems from. They will probably be in personal business cahoots with the Chinese business ventures that stand to profit. The POS Trump made his rag line in China...didn't he?

Old 01-30-2017, 01:15 PM

18,496 posts, read 9,161,666 times
OP,

It was the global corporate banking elite (people like you) that enacted free trade with China.

Old 01-30-2017, 01:21 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,800,250 times
18Montclair I don't think you're going to make it buddy you better just go back to Switzerland you won't last 8 years

Your theories have more holes than swiss cheese bwaahahahahaha

Old 01-30-2017, 01:23 PM

1,302 posts, read 683,669 times
http://cdn.static-economist.com/site...7_woc697_0.png

China is the largest trader in the world already.

the 20% tax on imports will push USA even below Germany's trade since Retaliation will be the norm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies