Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2017, 02:07 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,763,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
And as for your moral supremacy
To be fair, both the GOP and Trump are morally inferior. Not just inferior to Democrats, but to most parties in the developed world.

Last edited by le roi; 01-30-2017 at 02:33 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2017, 02:09 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,842,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sas318 View Post
I am so sick of them belittling President Trump and causing division when they're the ones claiming we should all be unified.

And at the SAG awards, when Ashton Kutcher said everyone in airports who belong to HIS America. Someone should slap the superiority off of him. I am sick of Hollywood's holier-than-thou attitude. Well, why couldn't they get their candidate to win, if they think they have so much power and influence?
LOL on the bold. I haven't seen any liberals saying we should be unified lol! Trump is the one who said that at his inauguration.

All the liberals I know are passing around the hashtag #resist or #resistance and are not interested in being unified with Trump who they feel is a racist capitalist crony.

Old 01-30-2017, 02:15 PM

10,225 posts, read 7,604,854 times
Quote:
I get it, you don't like Trump. That is your right and it is your right to protest it.
That being said the constant outrage and moral supremacy is ignorant and arrogant. You demand tom Brady apologizes, you call for the end of Uber, you quiet your jobs because your employer congratulates the president on there victory and post it online for the world to see.

You yell at anyone who doesn't hate trump and call them idiot fascist and tell lies. No trump did not call Mexicans criminals and rapist, he said illegal immigrants. Americans have the right to want and defend their borders without you rioting POS coming to burn down our cities.

And as for your moral supremacy and acts as if you are heros fighting injustice like a bunch of royal pricks well guess what, Obama was bombing 7 countries and you were silent, he authorized the droning of AMERICAN CITIZENS and you were silent, he banned refugees and you didn't say a thing. All you care about is appearance and for people to pretend everything is okay.

You praise your bought and paid for politicians for crying crocodile tears and call those who call them out heartless monsters. Well FU, just because you love face Hollywood elitist who don't care a fig for you pretend to be outrage because a politician is actually doing what he said for once doesn't give you the right to demand a baseless impeachment because he burst your fake over rated bubble were you can pretend to be making a difference.
The country's going to hell right before your eyes, and your rose colored glasses are so thick you can't see it? Look around you, man.

In just 10 days we've made enemies with allies, ticked off other allies, made further enemies of other countries, disrupted the stock market and big business, are on the way to tax increases to pay for a stupid wall that is not needed (yes, tariffs will be passed along to us, and we'll lose jobs because of less exports to Mexico), we've killed some children in a "bad" country, and sent refugees to their deaths, as well as detained hundreds of legal green card holders (who have already been vetted) for "further questioning," requiring others to intercede to get them outta those airports.

In the meantime, we have a President who is fixated on proving he had the largest inauguration in history, and that he got more votes than he really did.

It's a mess. Many, incl. me, thought he'd change and become Presidential and thoughtful and careful and less hate filled. But he has not. It's a mess.

But, hey, Russia's happy! They had champagne parties and wrote songs about Trump on election night and inauguration day.

That should tell you something, when the only country in the world happy about what's going on is Russia. You should ask yourself why that is.

(The alt-right should get over their fixation on Hillary Clinton and Obama. It's trying to distract from the man of the hour: Trump.)

Old 01-30-2017, 02:32 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,790,629 times
Quote:
I get it, you don't like Trump. That is your right and it is your right to protest it.
That being said the constant outrage and moral supremacy is ignorant and arrogant.
We are morally superior and more intelligent and educated. You literally just elected a fascist dictator and a bunch of Nazis to control the government and they've already ruined decades of our standing in the world and put us on a collision path to war with China. You cannot get any dumber than that. We warned you. Hillary warned you. Obama warned you. You didn't listen, because of your hatred of liberals being displayed in this very post. Your desire to get back at liberals meant more to you than the fate of this country, and possibly the world.

The irony is the people who will suffer the most under Trump are you guys; his supporters. His failure poses the biggest risk to you guys. The liberal elites can get through it easier than all you blue collar rural voters. And for that, I say good. I hope this administration brings your world crashing down so you can see how idiotic your beliefs are.

Old 01-30-2017, 02:56 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,449,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
We are morally superior and more intelligent and educated. You literally just elected a fascist dictator and a bunch of Nazis to control the government and they've already ruined decades of our standing in the world and put us on a collision path to war with China. You cannot get any dumber than that. We warned you. Hillary warned you. Obama warned you. You didn't listen, because of your hatred of liberals being displayed in this very post. Your desire to get back at liberals meant more to you than the fate of this country, and possibly the world.

The irony is the people who will suffer the most under Trump are you guys; his supporters. His failure poses the biggest risk to you guys. The liberal elites can get through it easier than all you blue collar rural voters. And for that, I say good. I hope this administration brings your world crashing down so you can see how idiotic your beliefs are.
You know what, in my opinion Trump has so far acted as one of the best presidents in years. He's fighting globalist propaganda, EU elites, and the communist party who had our country as their pet as they abused people from Hong Kong to Tibet

Old 01-30-2017, 03:24 PM

4,178 posts, read 2,653,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Because they were bombing targeted ISIS sites? (and doing it much more surgically than Trump wants to, I might add. I believe he wants to 'bomb the sh*t out of everything, as he put it).

There is a war going on there. And the GOP refused Obama's pleas to get women and children out of Syria (you know, it's the pesky refugee thing again).

Alternative facts.

150 crowd Michigan capitol in protest over Flint water crisis | MLive.com

How to help with the Flint water crisis - CNN.com

Probably because there is not really much that one can protest regarding inner city gang crimes and drug rings. Chicago has a problem, but it is more of a criminal gang problem that needs to be handled by the city. The rest of the country is not having those issues (despite Trump's apocalyptic bleak view of American carnage).

But when you see a cop shoot an innocent percent in cold blood or in the back while running or at a traffic stop, it is rather shocking and personal, as you believe this could happen to anyone. I always wonder why they just don't shoot them in the leg--what is the reason for killing them?

Because your blanket statement is wrong (alternative facts)? It was slowed down and reviewed--not blocked, and for good reason (that Trump hasn't got).

"...First, Obama responded to an actual threat — the discovery that two Iraqi refugees had been implicated in bomb-making in Iraq that had targeted U.S. troops...officials decided to reexamine all previous refugees and also impose new screening procedures, which led to a slowdown in processing new applications...

...Second, Obama did not announce there was a ban on visa applications...

...Third, Obama’s policy did not prevent all citizens of that country, including green-card holders, from traveling to the United States..."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.81ef97103212

Because the witch hunters in congress made a mountain out of a molehill? Because Bush's WH did the exact same thing and nobody cared? And while we're on the subject--you Hillary-haters freaked out over her private server, but thought Russian hackers and Wikileaks posting classified information was fabulous, so your disingenuous claims of hypocrisy are hypocritical.

What are you talking about? Evidence please?

Sorry--but you do not get to decide what we're allowed to do and when we're allowed to do it.

Frankly, your approval is not required.

- You didn't answer my question. Where were you protesting at when women and children in Syria were getting killed and you knew about it? Were you outraged? If not, why? That's much worse than a mere inconvenient 3 month travel ban from 7 countries.

-Thanks for linking me to articles...did you personally donate money to Flint? Did you protest on behalf of Flint? Why didn't people fly to Michigan and protest? Where were the #hashtags?

-Why not? You can't go to the ghettos, fly to Chicago, gather a group of people (as large as the crowd at NYC airport protests), and rally to organize to help with inner city youth? Help run food drives? Go down to the local churches, talk to community leaders? If someone cares about blacks in those areas, what is preventing you from doing these things? If people have the energy to go to major cities to protest a President, why can't you take that same energy and actually go help and make a difference?

-Yes, he did. In 2011. Major difference was that Trump screwed up big time by not allowing people to come back with green cards. Trump messed up there on that. But Obama did the ban on Iraq's for 6 months. So you can't say "no he didn't". But yes, Trump also screwed this up pretty badly on Friday.

-Too bad I didn't support Trump in the election LOL. Speaking of facts and Russia, like that silly pissgate story from the "Buzzfeed dossier"? Where Trump "took a crap and it looked like that n-word Obama"? Yeah, because people really bought that. That was the only "evidence" of Russia they gave us. Otherwise, it was all smoke and mirrors.

-Hillary/Bernie:

http://nypost.com/2016/07/22/leaked-...rewed-sanders/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0b3bb4b0800bd

I never said I need to approval to do things. Frankly, I can careless. However, I just like facts, and I like fairness, and I feel like it's total BS that people protest everything Trump does, but when bad things happened in the past 8 years, people did NOTHING, sat on their asses and acted like everything was a-ok when things we NOT okay.

Go somewhere, and sit back down.

Old 01-30-2017, 03:50 PM

17,403 posts, read 11,995,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
The Trump cult reminds me a bit of Scientology. Anyone who says anything negative at all about the 'religion' is called a "suppressive person" and 'bad.'

The funny thing is that Scientologists are the suppressive people. As are the Trump cult who constantly accuse others of what they do themselves.
I wish I was only called "suppressive" and "bad" by the liberal cult. Disagree with them at all, let alone say something negative, and you are attacked.

Old 01-30-2017, 03:51 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,997,793 times
Just ignore them and keep them out of office . The whiny protestors and far left politicians will eventually go away if you do this

Old 01-30-2017, 03:58 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,249,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post

They are taking their cues from anti-American interests at this point... Soros, or the propaganda media are the main culprits.
From those who are in bed with the Russians.

Hilarious.

Old 01-30-2017, 04:01 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,914,704 times
I am no Trump fan but his enemies are even worse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies