Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2017, 05:38 AM

1,194 posts, read 727,212 times

Advertisements

I think the thing that is more telling that there's two guys sitting in the photo with trump while everyone but obama is standing in the last one. Trump strikes me more of a grab a cup of coffee and snacks and let's get to work kind of guy. This is what I wanted in a President. With the last guy, I never once had the feeling he was deep in thought and deed dealing with it. With Trump, I know he will be.

I think people are seeing the contrast in style- and action- between Trump and Obama.

And they are slowly realizing what a total "non-executive" our former chief executive was!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	trump pic.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	219.7 KB
ID:	180472

Click image for larger version

Name:	obama pic.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	180473
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2017, 05:43 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,221,262 times
Obama was a typical "Educated" Liberal who would have trouble functioning in the real Business world.

Thank god he's gone and we've got a fresh start undoing his heavy Regulations and putting the US back to work.

Old 02-04-2017, 05:47 AM

21,154 posts, read 19,742,228 times
Wow! Putting feet up on the presidential desk in the Oval Office? I don't even put my feet on the coffee table.

Old 02-04-2017, 06:31 AM

12,964 posts, read 13,686,951 times
You guys are going to wear yourself out treating rump like a toddler. Look! he’s drinking out of his big boy cup! Look! he sat on the potting all by himself. The only reason Trump got elected is he promised the moon and now that it's time to deliver he's found out it's not like building a Hotel. You can't put on an Armani suit and a hard hat and walk around barking at the contractors. He's double crossed everyone but Bannon so far.

I think Trump voters, who IMO are not necessarily Conservatives or Republicans are getting the jitters because Liberals are holding your guy to your standards not theirs. Trump voters defined the last eight years as an economic decline and a failed presidency so during Trump's tenure he will have to put numbers at least double what we've seen in the last eight years in his first two years.

After all, Barack was a failure right? Certainly Trump can do in two years what it took; a dope smoking, male prostitute, Muslim, racist, community organizer with no executive experience to do in eight years.

PS I swear Rump was a typo I chose not to edited it

Last edited by thriftylefty; 02-04-2017 at 07:14 AM..

Old 02-04-2017, 06:38 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,337,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post

After all, Barack was a failure right?
What failure? He effed up this country good, just like he promised he would. Now we need a guy like Trump to put the pieces back.

Old 02-04-2017, 06:40 AM

768 posts, read 719,264 times
"I think Trump voters ...are getting the jitters..."

No, we're not. We finally have a President who is doing exactly what he said he would do during his campaign. And he got right to work as soon as possible. I really don't see why all the extreme theatrics by those on the left.

I'm sorry you felt it necessary to use name calling.

Old 02-04-2017, 06:40 AM
BMI

7,454 posts, read 7,280,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Wow! Putting feet up on the presidential desk in the Oval Office? I don't even put my feet on the coffee table.
Same here, I don't put up my feet on my cheap coffee take...
when it's not your own furniture...some people.....

Old 02-04-2017, 06:44 AM

45,237 posts, read 26,470,793 times
Hahaha as if either of those photos weren't carefully planned, scrutinized and approved beforehand.

Old 02-04-2017, 06:53 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,631,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtrucks View Post
I think the thing that is more telling that there's two guys sitting in the photo with trump while everyone but obama is standing in the last one. Trump strikes me more of a grab a cup of coffee and snacks and let's get to work kind of guy. This is what I wanted in a President. With the last guy, I never once had the feeling he was deep in thought and deed dealing with it. With Trump, I know he will be.

I think people are seeing the contrast in style- and action- between Trump and Obama.

And they are slowly realizing what a total "non-executive" our former chief executive was!!

Attachment 180472

Attachment 180473
More like "grab a vagina" kinda of guy.

TrumpPutin is in "deep thought" as in " the crowds were the biggest at my inaguartion ever !" and " Arnold has terrible ratings" on the Apprentice !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eJpWOY3r18

Old 02-04-2017, 06:58 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,857,927 times
The only reason Trump doesn't put his feet up on the desk is that he is too old and fat to bend that far.

Every time I see one of these posts about Trump being so wonderful, it really is very encouraging. It shows the desperation of his followers to find ANYTHING they can say about him to counter all the stupid things he is actually doing.

It just shows that a lot of them are beginning to question whether or not they made the right choice. They are not quite there yet in admitting they were wrong, but a bet a lot of them are on the fence right now.

Don't worry, Waldo, FordTrucks, and all you hardliners, we will welcome you back when you finally come to your senses, and not say "we told you so". (ok, I lied, we WILL say I told you so ! )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies