Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2017, 04:08 PM

15,637 posts, read 10,393,078 times

Advertisements

There are only four crimes that Travis County Sheriff Sally Hernandez thinks are egregious enough to honor an I.C.E. detainer: capital murder, murder, aggravated sexual assault, and human trafficking.

And even though 31-year-old Hugo Javier Gallardo-Gonzalez is being charged with repeatedly sexually assaulting a young girl, that wasn’t enough to qualify for an immigration hold. Austin police allege Gallardo-Gonzalez repeatedly sexually assaulted his then girlfriend's young daughter for more than a year starting in 2014. An I.C.E. detainer request was denied.

This little girl is 9 years old.

Because of a reporter at Fox telling the public about this story:

Update to above.

Earlier today, media outlet(s) reported a pending release of Inmate Hugo Javier Gallardo-Gonzalez from the Travis County Jail after the posting of a bond. An ICE detainer had been requested and initially declined, since it was not apparent that the noted charge met criteria established by current TCSO Policy.

After reviewing the probable cause affidavit submitted for the charge of Continuous Sexual Abuse of a Young Child or Children, which was received by booking staff after magistration on the charge, staff learned of the aggravated sexual abuse element contained therein. Actions were immediately taken to reinstate the requested ICE detainer to keep Hugo Gallardo-Gonzalez in custody. He remains in the custody of the Travis County Jail

ICE detainer denied for man charged with repeatedly sexually assaulting young girl | KTBC

If FOX hadn't reported on this crime and let the public know, this illegal would have been released because his ICE detainer was originally denied by our sheriff. The release of illegal criminals and denial of ICE detainers is happening more than public is allowed to know because of cover-ups by government. I hope Trump will find a way to report the real story of crimes committed by illegals.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 02-14-2017 at 05:00 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2017, 04:15 PM

35,702 posts, read 21,063,743 times
So kick your sheriff out- the problem is retainers and time in jail- here in Fl about $120 a day BUT-
first - if they person commits a state crime, HE MUST go through due process for that crime and if he gets 20 years for it- - ICE will not see him until then. Why are they letting out people who commit horrible crimes?
If there is a good working relationship between locals and ICE it works well- something is amiss - its is not like if it is an illegal, then you all deal with them kinda thing--

Old 02-14-2017, 04:21 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
I like the fact that our Gov. Abbot is cracking down on Sanctuary Cities. Hopefully they pass the law that an Official can be removed from office for not cooperating.

Illegals committing crimes here in TX is a huge problem.

Recall this guy a few months back. He should have been in prison years ago.

Suspect In Dallas, Cedar Hill Murders Was In U.S. Illegally « CBS Dallas / Fort Worth

Quote:
The man suspected in a pair of Dallas-area killings was in the country illegally and had been deported three times to Mexico, U.S. immigration officials said Wednesday.

Old 02-14-2017, 04:45 PM

35,702 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I like the fact that our Gov. Abbot is cracking down on Sanctuary Cities. Hopefully they pass the law that an Official can be removed from office for not cooperating.

Suspect In Dallas, Cedar Hill Murders Was In U.S. Illegally « CBS Dallas / Fort Worth
If he kills in TX -he serves time in TX or gets fried -- simple has nothing to do with ICE unless he has served time, is set free or is bacon.

Old 02-14-2017, 04:48 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
If he kills in TX -he serves time in TX or gets fried -- simple has nothing to do with ICE unless he has served time, is set free or is bacon.
The point being the amount of crime Illegals do here in our state. It's huge due to years of Federal Govt being soft on border crossings.
This guy crossed like 35 times with fake ID's. Too bad the innocent victims paid the price.

And yes, TX will give this guy an injection that cures his insomnia.

Old 02-14-2017, 04:51 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times
No such thing as a law abiding illegal.

The illegal violates law by sneaking into the country.

Illegals violate laws by obtaining unlawful employment.

Illegals violate law by their continuous presence in the US.

Illegals violate law by not paying taxes.

I could go on.

So how are they law abiding?

Old 02-14-2017, 04:51 PM

15,637 posts, read 10,393,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post

Violent crime by illegals is a huge problem. I've posted official Texas crime statistics for illegals before on CD. Now that Austin is a sanctuary city, officially, I think that violent crime by illegals will never be reported. We've already lost 1.5 million in state funds due to our sheriff's stance to protect illegal criminals. Hopefully, more repercussions will follow with federal funds loss to Austin. I'M FED UP.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies