Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2017, 07:56 AM

5,667 posts, read 5,098,928 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Immigrants already have rights.

Illegal immigrants are breaking the law
Illegal aliens. These are not immigrants, they are criminals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2017, 08:14 AM

21,493 posts, read 10,611,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Way to debunk your own garbage claim that the protesters were out defending violent felons, Katy. Your own link clearly explains why people are up in arms.
I posted it for a reason, because I was admitting that what I said earlier wasn't completely correct. The DHS admitted that 75% were criminals, and the other people rounded up were illegals in the wrong place at the wrong time. BUT THEY WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!! If ICE is doing a raid, they're going to pick up all people who are not supposed to be in this country. It's the law. So I'm not exactly crying tears for these people.

Old 02-19-2017, 08:48 AM

10,039 posts, read 9,527,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
I posted it for a reason, because I was admitting that what I said earlier wasn't completely correct. The DHS admitted that 75% were criminals, and the other people rounded up were illegals in the wrong place at the wrong time. BUT THEY WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!! If ICE is doing a raid, they're going to pick up all people who are not supposed to be in this country. It's the law. So I'm not exactly crying tears for these people.

Exactly. So in other words ICE officers were doing what they were hired to do. Isn't it ridiculous what some will complain about.

Old 02-19-2017, 08:51 AM

6,268 posts, read 5,083,488 times
Quote:
Again, the people being deported are criminals. I have no problem with them getting the boot. Sad that 50,000 people would march to keep criminal illegal aliens here. They are more likely to be their victims too. What are they thinking?
1. All these illegal criminals that were rounded up - I find it fascinating that they were rounded up so easily. ICE had to have known where these people were located to have picked them up so quickly. These were rapists, abusers, molesters, thieves. They were walking our streets while authorities knew their backgrounds and knew where they were. Consider that for a moment.

2. If all these sh*theads protesting for the rights of illegals and the rights of refugees would pick up a bucket and clean up a neighborhood, or pick up a book and mentor kids in the inner city, or volunteer at a VA Center or Senior Center or Youth Center or Womens Advocacy Center or Homeless Shelter I would have some respect for them. But no.........they would rather stand on a street yelling about the rights of illegals and refugees than help American citizens (many of whom are in DESPERATE need). They gleefully jump on the "America hates brown people" bandwagon instead of actually doing the hard work of trying to improve our country. Pathetic creatures. Completely and utterly pathetic.

Old 02-19-2017, 08:53 AM

5,341 posts, read 6,533,941 times
Quote:

They made a choice to break OUR laws

At the end of the day they are just illegal aliens who have no respect
for America or OUR laws...Actions speak louder then words !

Old 02-19-2017, 09:03 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,509,745 times
i wonder how many of the people there even knew the crimes these deported people committed .

Did they think they all got deported for selling oranges by the freeways ?

I mean you have people at these protests many of whom are women or have kids and are protesting that child rapists were deported ...

Yet the same people will say that Trump is Hitler and needs to be impeached or worse because he SAID some "bad words " things over a decade ago in private .

No logic or common sense !

Old 02-19-2017, 09:31 AM

1,217 posts, read 1,229,705 times
Since most of the news channels are liars I decided to start watching Fox news to get a more fair and balanced report.
This morning's critique of yesterday's rally described Trump as unhinged, unglued, unprofessional, deflated, rattled and whiney.
I can't wait to hear what the liars think.

Old 02-19-2017, 09:33 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,707,608 times
Thousands rally for immigrant rights in downtown Los Angeles

WoW! Did Hillary Clinton hold a rally yesterday for her voters?

Old 02-19-2017, 09:34 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,347,041 times
Illegal immigrants do not have rights that U.S. citizens have.

Old 02-19-2017, 10:28 AM

33,592 posts, read 18,215,849 times
They burn the American flag and march around with the Mexican flag. That will tell you something.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies