Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2017, 05:17 PM

26,017 posts, read 22,209,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
It's now obvious. Donny gets his support from low educated white Americans.

https://twitter.com/pollreport/statu...99630041735168
This is nothing but nonsense. Most of the anti-Trumpers don't appear to even have a basic education in American History, American Government or Economics. You don't even have to go to college as one gets that in high school.

And, at what point do they simply not get the polls, those same polls that said Hillary Clinton would win by a landslide are nothing but horse poop? Geesh, how many of your liberals polls have to be SO wrong before you get the point?

Really, "twitter", try doing some real research, maybe an autopsy of why the Democrats lost the White House! Or, do you have a poll on that too from either Twitter or CNN?

As a Trump supporter, I can tell you that we are not the ones who are looking uneducated, dumb, stupid or any of the other adjectives that liberals try to attach to us. We are not the ones in a fetal position in a puddle of tears or exhibiting a bad case of the "terrible twos" temper tantrum.

Trump is doing great. I have never seen a POTUS get this much nonsense thrown at him since I started voting in 1972.

At least Trump supporters don't continually whine and blame their issues on someone else. We care about the big picture, not free stuff from the government, trying to get someone else to pay off our loans for higher education, not some guaranteed minimum wage................. We are grown-ups!

Old 02-19-2017, 05:48 PM

3,992 posts, read 2,465,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
This is nothing but nonsense. Most of the anti-Trumpers don't appear to even have a basic education in American History, American Government or Economics. You don't even have to go to college as one gets that in high school.

And, at what point do they simply not get the polls, those same polls that said Hillary Clinton would win by a landslide are nothing but horse poop? Geesh, how many of your liberals polls have to be SO wrong before you get the point?

Really, "twitter", try doing some real research, maybe an autopsy of why the Democrats lost the White House! Or, do you have a poll on that too from either Twitter or CNN?

As a Trump supporter, I can tell you that we are not the ones who are looking uneducated, dumb, stupid or any of the other adjectives that liberals try to attach to us. We are not the ones in a fetal position in a puddle of tears or exhibiting a bad case of the "terrible twos" temper tantrum.

Trump is doing great. I have never seen a POTUS get this much nonsense thrown at him since I started voting in 1972.

At least Trump supporters don't continually whine and blame their issues on someone else. We care about the big picture, not free stuff from the government, trying to get someone else to pay off our loans for higher education, not some guaranteed minimum wage................. We are grown-ups!
I think you spelled Trumpsters wrong....

Unless I'm mistaking the ones blaming county regulations on the federal government, the ones who don't know the difference between marginal and effective tax rates, the ones who think free phones started with Obama, The ones who think illegal immigrants are eligible for the ACA, the ones who think tariffs will bring back low tech low skill manufacturing, the ones who think the entire world economy depends on the US, the ones who don't know Nixon started the evil EPA, the ones that think Obama is a "communist, the ones who don't understand the need for NATO, the ones who think its worth it to risk the whole economy for a fairy tale about bringing back afew thousand obsolete coal jobs as anti-trumpeters?? I mean I can keep going on, but at some point I need to go to sleep tonight....

Old 02-19-2017, 05:52 PM

9,738 posts, read 14,296,191 times
Quote:
That's rich! This is exactly how the Looney Left lost the election, and they haven't figured that out yet.

Old 02-19-2017, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlr View Post
That's rich! This is exactly how the Looney Left lost the election, and they haven't figured that out yet.
Do me a favor, bookmark this post and four years from now let's come back to it and see what Daddy actually accomplished if he even made it through his first term.

Old 02-19-2017, 05:58 PM

3,091 posts, read 3,972,623 times
You guys just insist on driving away the unions with these insane statements/positions.

So glad Clinton is not President.

Old 02-19-2017, 05:59 PM

40,968 posts, read 49,289,310 times
Good thing about America, all votes count the same no matter your education.

Ever seen an educated idiot try and change a spare tire? Usually can't be done.

Old 02-19-2017, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolac View Post
You guys just insist on driving away the unions with these insane statements/positions.

So glad Clinton is not President.
I can't tell if this is serious or not.....do you know which side supports the unions? Here's a hint, it's not the one that favors eliminating the estate tax or the tax on carried interest. Unles ls you prefer limiting OT or work place safety or whistleblower laws?? But by all means vote on in Republicans and tell me how well they treat organized labor.

Old 02-19-2017, 06:08 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,665,488 times
Quote:
Lol, you still believe polls.

Old 02-19-2017, 06:09 PM

5,902 posts, read 3,912,993 times
Whatever happened to the thinking, intellectual Republicans like William Buckley?

Old 02-19-2017, 06:18 PM

51,660 posts, read 25,900,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
Whatever happened to the thinking, intellectual Republicans like William Buckley?
Thinking people gave up on Republicans when they took that hard turn to the right wing.

Several years back, I remember reading statements from legislators who had decided not to run again about how they hadn't left the GOP. The GOP had left them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies