Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 03:17 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,301,159 times

Advertisements

Haha. We know where they are. They are on this forum defending Trump.

Lol. Now it is leaking from the WH that Trump has 'cabin fever' (in a building a whole lot bigger than a cabin) from being 'cooped up' in the WH, and it is giving him headaches.

Soon there will be a note from Dr. Crazy, Trump's physician, saying Trump has to go to Florida and play golf every weekend for his health.

Trump has 'cabin fever' in White House - Business Insider
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-20-2017, 03:21 PM

14,724 posts, read 14,698,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Trump is working out of Mar-a-Lago, just like he said he was going to be doing.
At a cost (so far) of eight figures, when he could be working out of the WH. Since we (and not he) have to pay for it, it's an issue.

Old 02-20-2017, 03:21 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,927,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
I dunno. But you have a search function. Find them yourself and ask them. Tell us who they are.
I'm not one for calling people out specifically, but I see some familiar names in these recent threads:

Obama crying he can't takes world trips and exotic vacations on the taxpayers dime anymore

Obama family travel, vacations, cross $85 million mark

I'm sure the outrage isn't being felt by these users re: Trump's (useless) trips.

Old 02-20-2017, 03:24 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,186,822 times
"Trump has done more in 28 seconds than Obama did in 8 years, so it's okay."

^ Intro to Mental Gymnastics 101, taught at T.U.

Old 02-20-2017, 03:45 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,920,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
In 4 weeks Trump has played more golf, taken more vacations, and cost more in vacations, than Obama did in one yer.
I guess you are a democrat, telling lies like that...

Old 02-20-2017, 03:49 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,920,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
At a cost (so far) of eight figures, when he could be working out of the WH. Since we (and not he) have to pay for it, it's an issue.
Bodder you?, doesn't bodder me, Big Don is the man and he is MAGA. You don't like it, move to Mexico..
...but we'll miss your tears..

Old 02-20-2017, 03:53 PM

4,491 posts, read 2,232,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Not a fair comparison. He has only been in office a month. We don't know if this is going to be the trend from now on. Plus, a lot of these have been working vacations. He held meetings and entertained the Japan PM at Margo. That's part of being a president.

Gosh, this is such deja vu. Liberals barked and blasted GWB for constantly going down to his ranch when in reality, they were working vacations. OTOH, Obama headed out of town even during times of national crisis given an impression that he only cared about himself.
I don't think you understand how delicious the irony in this post is. Thank you, sincerely, for this.

Old 02-20-2017, 03:55 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,171,462 times
Quote:
Not a fair comparison. He has only been in office a month. We don't know if this is going to be the trend from now on. Plus, a lot of these have been working vacations. He held meetings and entertained the Japan PM at Margo. That's part of being a president.
The fact that it has only been a month makes it that much worse. If he needs to decompress and hang out after a month, then we are in trouble. He can work at the white house, which wouldnt cost extra money. Face it, he goes there, so he can showboat, and receive the adulation from club members that he craves.

Quote:
Gosh, this is such deja vu. Liberals barked and blasted GWB for constantly going down to his ranch when in reality, they were working vacations. OTOH, Obama headed out of town even during times of national crisis given an impression that he only cared about himself.
Im not liberal, and I never blasted GWB for going to his ranch, because it wasnt excessive.

Sigh,...its sad there is not ONE supporter that doesnt think this is okay.

Old 02-20-2017, 03:59 PM
exm

3,736 posts, read 1,795,072 times
Can someone please pull up the numbers of Obama vacationing and campaigning? I can't believe this is actually a thread. These liberals have no boundaries.

Old 02-20-2017, 04:00 PM

275 posts, read 186,068 times
I really don't mind if he wants to work from Florida every weekend if he pays for the extra expense of moving the WH to Florida and if he doesn't engage on pay for play like he did when the Japanese PM was visiting.
I don't want to pay for it, being Trump doesn't matter, I wouldn't want any other president doing the same
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies