Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2017, 01:23 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,835,606 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Haha the university itself did nothing wrong. They permitted him to speak but cancelled the event when (THEY LET) rioters took over the protest.
FIFY.

The police were told to stand down. They did not permit him to speak. BIGOTS!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2017, 01:31 PM

36,660 posts, read 67,548,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado^ View Post
FIFY.

The police were told to stand down. They did not permit him to speak. BIGOTS!
That isnt bigotry at all, they didnt want the pedophia supporting Milo to get hurt....get real. LOL

This. What your friends are doing here:

Is bigotry.

Old 02-21-2017, 01:41 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,835,606 times
Quote:
That isnt bigotry at all, they didnt want the pedophia supporting Milo to get hurt....get real. LOL

This. What your friends are doing here:

Is bigotry.
So they called off the police/security so he wouldn't get hurt? That makes sense, right? He payed $6,000 for a last minute security beef up, but they didn't even use it!!??

Not to mention the supporters there that were bashed and maced. I guess the university didn't want those people hurt either? So to protect them, they told the cops to step down!!?? More liberal logic there lol.

BTW I didn't even watch you video, but I don't have friends that attend political rallies, so I'm not sure where you're getting that they're my friends. You're loosing this argument, so you're trying to discredit me by associating me with people I've never even seen or met.

Since you like videos so much. Here is what BIGOTS look like in ACTION. Show me the President Trump supporters behaving like that, eh!!??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwzffeICkP8

Old 02-21-2017, 02:08 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,914,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado^ View Post
So they called off the police/security so he wouldn't get hurt? That makes sense, right? He payed $6,000 for a last minute security beef up, but they didn't even use it!!??

Not to mention the supporters there that were bashed and maced. I guess the university didn't want those people hurt either? So to protect them, they told the cops to step down!!?? More liberal logic there lol.

BTW I didn't even watch you video, but I don't have friends that attend political rallies, so I'm not sure where you're getting that they're my friends. You're loosing this argument, so you're trying to discredit me by associating me with people I've never even seen or met.

Since you like videos so much. Here is what BIGOTS look like in ACTION. Show me the President Trump supporters behaving like that, eh!!??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwzffeICkP8
Those people are idiots who should be arrested. I 100% agree with you.

But they also are not representative of students at Berkeley. They were a few hundred anarchist tools that took over the protest - as they have done in the past, too.

I'm in complete agreement with you in that they should be arrested.

Old 02-21-2017, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
Those people are idiots who should be arrested. I 100% agree with you.

But they also are not representative of students at Berkeley. They were a few hundred anarchist tools that took over the protest - as they have done in the past, too.

I'm in complete agreement with you in that they should be arrested.
Correct. They are not representatives of the school, they arent students, they arent administration etc.

They came up Telegraph Av from Oakland, reaked havoc and then went back to Oakland and tweeted about it:

Of course the real story is inconvenient to those who are itchinh to take it out on the university...FOX News milked this guilt-by-association LIE for days.

Which is why I created this thread, to show that UC Berkeley isnt going to be stopped by their lies or the president's fake threats.

Old 02-22-2017, 02:42 AM

89,038 posts, read 44,853,831 times
Quote:
Isnt this^ breathtaking?

Such a convergence of brilliant minds in one place.

Berkeley Keeps America Great.
Those brilliant minds say there is no Anthropogenic (human-caused) Global Warming or Anthropogenic Climate Change.

Do you agree?

The big question is why have so many LESS brilliant people bought into the AGW/ACC hoax?

Old 02-22-2017, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
Are you being purposefully obtuse and/or dense? Or do you really not understand what data you're looking at?

The existence of cyclical warning and cooling events in the Earth's past does not disprove human-caused global warming now. If anything that data helps prove it because the previous rates of warming and cooling in the past were MUCH slower than what we're seeing now (hence more evidence that humans, the missing variable, are the cause of the current warming trend).
Sorry, no. AGW/ACC is a hoax. Junk science.

Quote:

Old 02-22-2017, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Those brilliant minds say there is no Anthropogenic (human-caused) Global Warming or Anthropogenic Climate Change.

Do you agree?

The big question is why have so many LESS brilliant people bought into the AGW/ACC hoax?
Are you joking?

UC Berkeley was front and center at the huge Paris climate talks where virtually every nation on earth was represented.

Berkeley at the Paris climate talks | Berkeley News

UC Berkeley is the leading university in the world with respect to tackling climate change...
Quote:
How the University of California is Playing a Unique Role in Global Race Against Warming

By Glen Martin
The Golden Bear has taken on a distinct greenish tinge this week. First there was the announcement at the United Nations Climate Change Conference outside Paris that the University of California is the sole university participant in Bill Gates’ Breakthrough Energy Coalition, a conglomerate of investors dedicated to developing low-carbon energy sources. UC will dedicate $1.25 billion to the venture over the next five years. “As a public research institution, we take the imperative to solve global climate change very seriously.”
https://alumni.berkeley.edu/californ...le-global-race

Yet again proving,
Berkeley Keeps America Great.

lol

Old 02-22-2017, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Are you joking?

UC Berkeley was front and center at the huge Paris climate talks where virtually every nation on earth was represented.
Have they explained why 36 of the 38 most prominent AGW models were wrong, and significantly so?

Old 02-22-2017, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Have they explained why 36 of the 38 most prominent AGW models were wrong, and significantly so?
No that's not what UC scientists concluded last month:
Global warming hiatus disproved
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies