Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2017, 04:47 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times

Advertisements

LOL

I think this is more nonsense from the Mexican owned blog, the NY Times. I'm surprised that any of you still cite this blog as definitive on anything.

Trump has invited family members killed by illegals to his speech tonight to Congress. They will sitting with him in the Presidential box for the specific purpose to send a message.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2017, 04:48 PM

35,704 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
LOL

I think this is more nonsense from the Mexican owned blog, the NY Times.

Trump has invited family members killed by illegals to his speech tonight to Congress. They will sitting with him in the Presidential box for the specific purpose to send a message.
did not WARREN invite them? if he invited them he may have them arrested in public -- to send a message

Old 02-28-2017, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
did not WARREN invite them? if he invited them he may have them arrested in public -- to send a message
Read again. He didn't invite illegals.

He invited family members of of those KILLED by illegals.

Huge difference.

(I'm sure that Pocahontas loves to parade illegals, but this isn't her night)

Old 02-28-2017, 04:51 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
I'm not buying it. It is a flip leading to a flop leading back to the flip. Trump knows the only reason he is standing in front of Congress tonight is that he tapped the anti-Mexican sentiment in middle America. Nothing short of a mass round-up and deportation is going to keep his base in line.
This is not something he can lie about in front of the entire country. Either he's for it or he isn't. If he is ambiguous, nobody will buy it.

He either kicks Bannon to the curb or moves to the middle. He can blame everything on Obama all he wants--leaks, protests, ad nauseum, and come up with more excuses, but the protests are not going to stop if he continues to be a dick, and his low approval ratings will not budge.

And size matters to this guy bigly.

He's promised everything to everyone and now it's time to fish or cut bait. He may still have a chance if he dumps Bannon. But if he continues on the alt-right course, he's going to be a failed president.

Old 02-28-2017, 04:53 PM

35,704 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Colorado Democratic congressman invited an undocumented immigrant to accompany him to President Trump's address to a joint session of Congress on Tuesday.

Rep. Jared Polis, of Boulder, said on "Tucker Carlson Tonight" that Oscar, who is allowed to work in the United States under former President Barack Obama's Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) order, will join him in the chamber.

'Educate the President': Dem Rep Bringing DREAMer to Trump Speech | Fox News Insider

Old 02-28-2017, 04:53 PM

President Trump will have the following guests with him tonight.

Jamiel Shaw Sr., whose son was shot by a gang member in Los Angeles in 2008, and Jessica Davis and Susan Oliver, who were married to California police officers killed in the line of duty in 2014.

Old 02-28-2017, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Colorado Democratic congressman invited an undocumented immigrant to accompany him to President Trump's address to a joint session of Congress on Tuesday.
And Trump will have the spouses of two cops killed by illegals sitting with him along with the relative of another killed by an illegal.

Now you know why Democrats continue to lose elections, Bigly.

Old 02-28-2017, 05:18 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:

Rep. Jared Polis, of Boulder, said on "Tucker Carlson Tonight" that Oscar, who is allowed to work in the United States under former President Barack Obama's Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) order, will join him in the chamber.

'Educate the President': Dem Rep Bringing DREAMer to Trump Speech | Fox News Insider
I dont support a wall. We can't deport all the illegals even if we wanted to. If you are born here, you are a citizen.

I do not support a Congressman openly advocating one breaking the laws unless it's OK for me to also.

Old 02-28-2017, 05:18 PM

1,896 posts, read 811,827 times
Quote:
Read again. He didn't invite illegals.

He invited family members of of those KILLED by illegals.

Huge difference.

(I'm sure that Pocahontas loves to parade illegals, but this isn't her night)
Disgusting.... using folks who were victims of crimes that are apart of minuscule amount of the total population.

Old 02-28-2017, 05:19 PM

1,896 posts, read 811,827 times
Quote:
President Trump will have the following guests with him tonight.

Jamiel Shaw Sr., whose son was shot by a gang member in Los Angeles in 2008, and Jessica Davis and Susan Oliver, who were married to California police officers killed in the line of duty in 2014.
I bet they won't be talking about decreasing the police state due to the grossly unsuccessful war on drugs. Funny how you folks think increasing the police state will help #MAGA
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies