Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2017, 01:43 AM

153 posts, read 115,000 times

Advertisements

It is terrifying. I just saw this idiot of a president announce VOICE, literally taking pages from Nazi Germany, and the *******s at CNN plaster pro-Trump propaganda all over their front page because he LOOKED Presidential.

Call it an "easily repeatable phrase", but I honestly, and truly believe that this country is screwed and nothing other than the rise of a literal dictator can shake this ignorant population into waking up. What the hell are people doing? We just saw two months of a heaping trash fire of a presidency actively try to wedge divides between people and pass unconstitutional drivel. This president is corrupt, with easily verifiable ties to a foreign nation that has for decades tried to influence the country's most influential positions by illicit means. He's an international embarrassment every single day his swamp ass is on that chair in the Oval Office. And today, even his biggest detractors are piling praise onto his lap for standing on a podium and reading. They're praising the same speech in which he announced VOICE as "presidential".

Let me just repeat that, they're praising the same speech in which he announced Nazi Germany tactics as "presidential".

You'll forgive me if I think this country is screwed. Because for the very first time, I can confirm with 100% certainty that it is. I could've seen us a way out of it had there been unrelenting, sustained opposition to his bullcrap and have the population and the press cut through the bullcrap for 2 years, and maybe, MAYBE in 2018 people would've woken up to reality to vote enough Democrats into office to begin a formal impeachment process. Maybe. But it's not gonna happen for the same reason you said. This was never a change of heart from the media, all they wanted was a boom-bust cycle, and this entire time this has just been another ****ty narrative they pushed just to turn it around and push the other way for ratings on both sides. It's all kinds of disgusting, the notion that they're doing this with this presidency that's pushing this agenda is disgusting.

Old 03-01-2017, 01:48 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,441,601 times
All VOICE is is a website being set up by the Department of Homeland Security where you can find out about all the illegal alien criminals in this country.

That's a good thing.

Chillax.

Take a Carnival cruise or something.

Old 03-01-2017, 01:54 AM

5,717 posts, read 3,149,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staphangel View Post
the *******s at CNN plaster pro-Trump propaganda all over their front page because he LOOKED Presidential.
You've completely lost it. Seek help.

Old 03-01-2017, 02:15 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,631,156 times
TrumpPutin's rhetoric is being driven by Bannon and Breitbart & Faux Nooze. The media will eventually win out in the end.

Want some "fake news" by TrumpPutin ?

Trump found non-existent crimes in Sweden by refugees the Swedes took into their country as reported on FOX by Tucker Carlson.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-terror-attack

He and his aides saw a massacre in Bowling Green, Kentucky that has yet to happen.
Conway cited fake 'Bowling Green massacre' in previous interviews - POLITICO

And he saw thousands of Muslims dancing on roof tops in New Jersey on 9/11 which was a event no one else saw.
Trump, Carson on 9/11 ‘Celebrations’

When the news isn't favorable to him #45 attacks the media just like when he pretended to be his own publicist when he was getting divorced aka John Miller

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.171e8eba141e

He shouldn't hate the North Korean dictator Kim Jun since they are both ego maniacs but #45 will have to eventually get rid of him since he has is a threat after he "offed" his half brother with VX!

You can't upstage the Donald !

Old 03-01-2017, 02:32 AM

3,211 posts, read 2,245,076 times
Truth & honesty can be very terrifying to liars and the misguided.

Old 03-01-2017, 02:36 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,277,048 times
the media and previous administrations have hidden the real numbers from crime from illegal immigrants......I want to know the real numbers and the public needs to know.

Old 03-01-2017, 03:02 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,124,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staphangel View Post
It is terrifying. I just saw this idiot of a president announce VOICE, literally taking pages from Nazi Germany, and the *******s at CNN plaster pro-Trump propaganda all over their front page because he LOOKED Presidential.

Call it an "easily repeatable phrase", but I honestly, and truly believe that this country is screwed and nothing other than the rise of a literal dictator can shake this ignorant population into waking up. What the hell are people doing? We just saw two months of a heaping trash fire of a presidency actively try to wedge divides between people and pass unconstitutional drivel. This president is corrupt, with easily verifiable ties to a foreign nation that has for decades tried to influence the country's most influential positions by illicit means. He's an international embarrassment every single day his swamp ass is on that chair in the Oval Office. And today, even his biggest detractors are piling praise onto his lap for standing on a podium and reading. They're praising the same speech in which he announced VOICE as "presidential".

Let me just repeat that, they're praising the same speech in which he announced Nazi Germany tactics as "presidential".

You'll forgive me if I think this country is screwed. Because for the very first time, I can confirm with 100% certainty that it is. I could've seen us a way out of it had there been unrelenting, sustained opposition to his bullcrap and have the population and the press cut through the bullcrap for 2 years, and maybe, MAYBE in 2018 people would've woken up to reality to vote enough Democrats into office to begin a formal impeachment process. Maybe. But it's not gonna happen for the same reason you said. This was never a change of heart from the media, all they wanted was a boom-bust cycle, and this entire time this has just been another ****ty narrative they pushed just to turn it around and push the other way for ratings on both sides. It's all kinds of disgusting, the notion that they're doing this with this presidency that's pushing this agenda is disgusting.
Yes, he is now twice as evil as Hitler.

I keep trying to explain to full-on nutter libs (not saying you, I mean you seem ok), you are moving too fast. You've already gone to the Hitler card a dozen times, and yet, most Americans are offended by illegals who come here to commit crimes and not going to find this to be a bad idea.

Let me map out teh rest of the next four years for you.

Next month: "He's eight times worse than hitler."

Six months from now: "He's 72 times worse than Hitler."

Two years from now: "He's four-thousand, seven hundred sixty three times worse than Hitler."

Next Presidential campaign: "He's four trillion, five hundred fifty million, seven-hundred seventy two thousand, four hundred and sixty one times worse than Hitler."

All right. We get it. Give it a rest.

Old 03-01-2017, 03:06 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,441,601 times
If they keep pushing the Hitler theme, they'll get self-induced Stockholm Syndrome and start acting like the Fuehrer.

Oh wait!

They're already doing that!

Old 03-01-2017, 03:10 AM

11,802 posts, read 5,807,707 times
Well since he's only been President a little over a month - not 2 as you stated - and I survived 8 yrs of Obama who literally divided the races in this country - I'm going to sit back and see what happens before claiming doom and gloom. I'm actually quite happy with the stock market - the fact it will be harder for illegal immigrants to get into the country - the cut in regulations, and I could go on and on.

This old Democrat is quite happy that Hillary isn't at the reins. The stock market would not look like it does today as even her party did not have faith in her.

Old 03-01-2017, 03:11 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,241,574 times
Terrifying.....Nazi's.

Do you really expect people to read your drivel?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies