Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2017, 04:55 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Expat View Post
Truth & honesty can be very terrifying to liars and the misguided.
That is true. Why do you think he is trying to get rid of the media.
Donald Trump’s streak of falsehoods now stands at 33 days

Donald Trump has been president for all or part of 33 days. He has averaged four falsehoods or misleading statements a day(!) in that time. There hasn't been a single day of Trump's presidency in which he has said nothing false or misleading.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.647a1c972f03

Old 03-01-2017, 05:24 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post

Donald Trump has been president for all or part of 33 days. He has averaged four falsehoods or misleading statements a day(!) in that time. There hasn't been a single day of Trump's presidency in which he has said nothing false or misleading.

How is your daddy Trump, "trying to" get rid of the media?

Ain't seen the EO for that. You'd think that would be all over the media he is trying to get rid of.
Is there a bill coming through congress? I'm not seeing anything on it. You have some inside deal, we don't?

Old 03-01-2017, 05:40 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
I really had not considered it until I read this thread, but trying to demonize immigrants is somewhat reminiscent of the way anyone who wasn't Aryan was demonized by the Nazis.

And, I hesitate to bring up Nazis on P&OC, because I know people love to get excited and trot out their "knowledge" of Godwin's Law, but I didn't read the rest of this thread, so I'll assume you all already accused enough people of being the first to bring it up.

I do get that people's kneejerk reactions to this might be that it's good to call out criminals, but this site WILL lead to less intelligent humans (and please don't deny there are plenty of them skulking about in the US) to generalize and think that all of the people who resemble the folks on this site are criminals.

And, let's be realistic... most of the immigrants in the US aren't white.
Here's something more to consider, who are being "demonized" are in fact worthy of it as they are Criminal Illegal Aliens, not just Aliens or Immigrants.
And, the biggest part? They are being placed on a list AFTER they commit further crimes against citizens of this country.
So, tell me again how that's anything like the Nazis?

Old 03-01-2017, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
however the FBI is investigating 1000 Issa cases in the US.

what? cleaning crews what are you talking about?? LINK
Trump said it so it must be true.
Multiple news reports paraphrased Comey as telling reporters at a May 11, 2016, news conference that the FBI has investigated about 1,000 cases — up from 900 the year before — to determine if a suspect is consuming terrorist propaganda, or acting on it. Trump cited the 1,000-case figure on Fox News on Jan. 26, a day after his ABC interview.
Donald Trump says FBI investigating more people than ever for terrorism, but that

Old 03-01-2017, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post

Ain't seen the EO for that. You'd think that would be all over the media he is trying to get rid of.
Is there a bill coming through congress? I'm not seeing anything on it. You have some inside deal, we don't?
He doesn't like when people call him out of his lies. Why do you think that every thing is "fake news"? He wants to keep his followers uninformed.

Old 03-01-2017, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post

Hardly. I think you meant your daddy. He is a disgusting human being. Always has been.

Old 03-01-2017, 06:13 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,695,729 times
Quote:
He doesn't like when people call him out of his lies. Why do you think that every thing is "fake news"? He wants to keep his followers uninformed.
I regularly watch MSNBC, and CNN and Fox.

I can spot fake news immediately. You would too, if you heard BOTH sides of a matter.

Old 03-01-2017, 07:10 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,841,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staphangel
You'll forgive me if I think this country is screwed. Because for the very first time, I can confirm with 100% certainty that it is.
Please dont try and tell this to trump supporters!!

Old 03-01-2017, 08:39 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,483,709 times
Quote:

and FORMER Pres. Obama lied everyday, but media like Wapo never said one thing bad about obozo, this proves Trumps spin of the biased media and their false stories

Old 03-01-2017, 09:04 PM

6,928 posts, read 5,905,231 times
Terrified?? No, not in the slightest. But then, my immigrant wife is here legally................
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies