Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2017, 01:39 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,631,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenw729 View Post
Why are you making this sexual? Oh yeah, the neanderthal thing. I don't let people like that around my daughter.
Be careful. The more you don't want her to be around the bad boys, the more she may want to be with them.

Teenager girls and young women tend to have a fascination with the bad boys. That's just biology I suppose.

Old 03-01-2017, 01:40 PM

185 posts, read 169,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Oh that's funny. So you're saying hook up means sex. My comment wasn't sexual, get your mind out of the gutter. ... Neanderthal ... "women, bring me a beer!" Democrats act as if these types exist. Maybe in your world but not my world
Nice try. We all know what "hook up" means. You're not fooling anyone.

Old 03-01-2017, 01:47 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,750,585 times
Quote:
I thought it was "make love" not "hook up. Sorry, I thought it was a something special between 2 people. So in your world you "hook up"? Neanderthals hook up. Ok got it.

Old 03-01-2017, 01:53 PM

6,418 posts, read 7,253,917 times
I appreciated the nod to the suffragette movement and the silent but obvious protest against the sexist Trump. Its very important to keep in the mind the struggle fought for women's rights and remember that they are still fragile, there are still many people out there that would prefer women to be barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen. The new idea for child care tax credits supports that - make it harder for people to afford childcare which usually ends up with the woman giving up work to stay home and look after the kids (a valid choice when its a wanted choice, but shouldn't be forced on someone because they can't afford to work).

Old 03-01-2017, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsku View Post
I appreciated the nod to the suffragette movement and the silent but obvious protest against the sexist Trump. Its very important to keep in the mind the struggle fought for women's rights and remember that they are still fragile, there are still many people out there that would prefer women to be barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen. The new idea for child care tax credits supports that - make it harder for people to afford childcare which usually ends up with the woman giving up work to stay home and look after the kids (a valid choice when its a wanted choice, but shouldn't be forced on someone because they can't afford to work).
Wait... didn't you think about all this before you had children? That's the problem, men and women "hook up" and expect everyone else to pay the consequences.

Old 03-01-2017, 02:04 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,390,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsku View Post
I cant hear you due to the screaming hypocrisy. "the sexist Trump"?

exactly what has Trump done that is sexist that has not been done or even worse by democrats... .that don't seem to bother you?

like Hillary getting a child rapist out of jail? or Bill committing sexual assault in the white house.... or before he became president whipping his penis out and offering it up to a woman that didn't want to see it... or Ted Kennedy killing a woman and walking away?

you people, have no gall. you don't care one bit about sexism. you only care about damaging the other side politically.

Old 03-01-2017, 02:05 PM

14,956 posts, read 12,162,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Oh the irony is right. Leftist women and young girls wearing costumes like this and they're screaming about that. Sorry for posting this but it shows their hypocrisy.
What's with the purple one?

But what's ridiculous is the display of such explicit crudity on the part of these women who apparently got so mortally offended at Donald Trump's 20 yr old locker room talked leaked to the media to try and destroy him.

Old 03-01-2017, 02:07 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,794,304 times
Originally Posted by petch751
Oh that's funny. So you're saying hook up means sex. My comment wasn't sexual, get your mind out of the gutter. ... Neanderthal ... "women, bring me a beer!" Democrats act as if these types exist. Maybe in your world but not my world

Quote:

Wait, what? I "hook up" with my friends all the time. I never thought meeting to surf, play some b-ball, or eat meant we were supposed to have sex.

I guess YOU know what it means to YOU... so YOU are clueless with your identity soap box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
What's with the purple one?

But what's ridiculous is the display of such explicit crudity on the part of these women who apparently got so mortally offended at Donald Trump's 20 yr old locker room talked leaked to the media to try and destroy him.
I have no clue what they were trying to protest/support, but whatever it was... they sure made a beeline out the door after Trump made fools of their predetermined expectations of his speech. Yes, the rats quietly left the building disgusted that he did so well.

Seems to me the dem's are promoting hate more than unity. Ideology before the country, party before all. How's that been working out for them?

Old 03-01-2017, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Wait, what? I "hook up" with my friends all the time. I never thought meeting to surf, play some b-ball, or eat meant we were supposed to have sex.

I guess YOU know what it means to YOU... so YOU are clueless with your identity soap box.
Thank you steven_h. We'll just have to be careful not to say hook up, some people will think we want to have sex with them. Learning something new every day.

Old 03-01-2017, 03:04 PM

15,534 posts, read 10,510,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the searchers View Post
What is your opinion of the Democratic women in white?

To me is was a little childish. Like uniforms from a parochial school.
Mass wedding, mass suicide, kkk, who knows. Silly journalists using the word suffragettes, that's what they call them in England. In the states we call them suffragists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies