Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Trump the worst start to a presidency ever?
Yes 75 53.19%
No (please provide example) 66 46.81%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2017, 12:45 AM

2,366 posts, read 1,646,537 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Annnnnndddd, yet another Trumphead who is completely incapable of articulating any kind of coherent reply to the questions asked in the OP. Just, "Oh, shut up, I don wanna hear it! Blahhhh!"

You're right about one thing,though - it is a perfect example. A perfect example of Trumpheads being totally over their heads in even the most basic, elementary intellectual discussion. 7 of you have now voted, and not one of you has had the balls and/or the brains to explain your position - other than that it is just ain't what you want to hear. Trump Nation in a nutshell, right there.

And you seriously wonder why the entire world thinks... mmm... that there is something gravely flawed about you intellectual abilities?
This is a ridiculous poll. The fact that you took it seriously and expect intelligent discussion reflects badly on you. Now if you're done with your juvenile rant, why don't you go back to your moms basement and retire for the night. The school bus comes around pretty early in the morning.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2017, 12:57 AM

3,615 posts, read 2,328,871 times
Quote:
Ohhhh, I think most of us have a very good idea of why you voted for the Trump creature.

You guys keep trying to go back to this, but you are completely missing the point. We do know why you voted for him. We get that, completely get it.

It isn't that we don't understand it. We understand it perfectly.

We just still think it was an absolutely astonishingly stupid choice to make.
OK. Why did we vote for trump?

Old 03-03-2017, 01:04 AM

2,366 posts, read 1,646,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
Lol! Too funny!

Old 03-03-2017, 01:06 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,284,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
Great assessment, floridanative! Trump is keeping his promises and that's all that matters.
Not quite, he makes grandiose claims to be keeping promises when in reality he is doing very little and claiming his detractors are being subjected to fake news lies and deceit. so basically he can tell his lemmings anything he wants and they will bow down in subservience chanting yes master.

Old 03-03-2017, 01:13 AM

7,588 posts, read 6,624,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizonite View Post
This is a ridiculous poll. The fact that you took it seriously and expect intelligent discussion reflects badly on you. Now if you're done with your juvenile rant, why don't you go back to your moms basement and retire for the night. The school bus comes around pretty early in the morning.
School buses? What would you know about school buses, other than that there was one in that Forrest Gump movie?

The truth is, the OP asked a pretty damned good question. The fact that thus far, not one single Trump supporter had been able to answer it is - in and of itself - a pretty damned good answer. You people know nothing about American history, nothing about governance, nothing about American politics, nothing about how our system of government works... NOTHING. Absolutely nothing. And you are actually proud of that!!!!!

I don't think any of you even paid attention to a Presidential race until 5 or 6 months ago. None of you have even the slightest clue what you're talking about... you don't know a damned thing. None of you do. All you know is that you worship that ignorant orange psychopath, and somehow you think that's all you need to know. To you people, that's the only possible reply to any question - "Trump!! Trump!!! All hail Trump!!! Only he can save us!!! Trump!!! Trump!!!! Trump Trump TRUMP!!! Heil Trump!!!! Trumpland uber alles!!!!"

It's disgusting watching you people destroy what was once a great country. Truly disgusting to watch so many people who have absolutely no concept of what made America great having orgasms over the destruction of that country.

Old 03-03-2017, 01:16 AM

7,588 posts, read 6,624,774 times
Quote:
If I answered that, I would be banned.

Old 03-03-2017, 01:24 AM

3,615 posts, read 2,328,871 times
Quote:
Most exciting president and politician in my lifetime. He is actually keeping his promises

Actually brought the issue of illegal immigration to the fore and building the wall.

Made the outsourcing of jobs a issue that is being talked about and some amazing job announcements even before he took office

Showing how corrupt the mainstream liberal media really is and they are the “enemy of the American people.” and the opposition party, they are certainly a propaganda arm of the Democrat party. Totally corrupt

Executive Order to withhold “Federal Funds, Except As Mandated By Law” From Sanctuary Cities

I love his cabinet for the most part, he has outsiders and fighter like Steve bannon, sean spicer is amazing, jeff sessions was a great pick.

Freezing all federal hiring outside of the Military

Killing tpp

He hasnt neglected the formerly "blue wall" states in the rust belt that elected him, steel ,mining, manufacturing ,outsourcing jobs and he is not the typical republican. The Democrats are cooked without those states

Talked about voter fraud and made it a issue

He is sending all of the people and groups I despise into hysterics and tantrums . The more the left and the media despise him the more I love him. His approval ratings among those who voted for him are through the roof

His speech to congress was one of the greatest I have ever seen

Hes is not boring and his cabinet is not moderate, he is not the typical cowardly republican or politician , aka life long parasite, like McConnell who has spent his whole adult life in politics and backed down on everything from immigration to outsourcing of jobs to obamacare.

Every day is fun to read about politics, he is the exact opposite of most politicians

He is keeping his promises to the people who elected him
Quote:
Yes sir he is, now if someone wants to make a thread about how I feel about the Republican establishment and how well they have done, they may be on to something. Most Republicans really didnt support trump, they have done nothing through the years about stuff like illegal immigration, outsourcing of jobs, they actually were in favor of illegal immigration and globalism and outsourcing of jobs, thats why they are afraid of trump.

It would be hard to listen to conservatives and mainstream republicans since the election and realize they now have the largest majority in 100 years, they are always on the defensive. The Russians hacked the election and are blackmailing trump! lol

Mitch McConnell didnt even show up on the floor when illegal immigration was being discussed, McConnell wants no federal money for voter fraud probe, he has supported amnesty in the past. The republican Establishment is cowardly, McConnell is weak just like John Boehner . I really think the republican establishment politicians will betray trump at some point, they have been doing it at various points of his whole campaign.

The left just doesnt get it, trump is a populist and an america first nationalist and populism and nationalism is rising all over the west. If they were smart they would be looking at nationalist/ anti globalist /working class issues but they arent smart, the left and the Democrat Party is just in shambles

They still dont understand why we voted for trump and why we love him,just like Perot. He is an outsider, a populist, and a nationalist, not some wimpy republican cuckservative
Quote:
If I answered that, I would be banned.
Nationalism and populism is a worldwide phenomenon , why do you think people vote nationalist and against open borders, outsourced jobs, a declining middle class, crime, reduced wages through illegal immigration, globalism etc, and people for for outsiders who actually keep their promises ?

You wont be banned . I wrote out some reasons why I voted for trump , tell me why you think we voted for Trump?

Old 03-03-2017, 01:26 AM

1,649 posts, read 1,007,589 times
He's the best POTUS since FDR.

He actually does $hit. He's kind of a butthole, but these are facts. After the last 30 days, I have no choice but to give him the credit he deserves. He's so much better than I thought he would be. I litter can't believe what I'm seeing.

Old 03-03-2017, 01:42 AM

33,527 posts, read 37,128,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb73 View Post
Where is the poll concerning Obama's presidency 40 days in? Was he widely considered a success for all the things he'd accomplished--or a failure for things not done?

Oh, yeah. He was a Democrat. They let him slide until he did something good they could report on.
So by deflecting to Obama you are admitting you've lost the argument.....

Old 03-03-2017, 01:44 AM

33,527 posts, read 37,128,036 times
Quote:
Most exciting president and politician in my lifetime. He is actually keeping his promises

Actually brought the issue of illegal immigration to the fore and building the wall.

Made the outsourcing of jobs a issue that is being talked about and some amazing job announcements even before he took office

Showing how corrupt the mainstream liberal media really is and they are the “enemy of the American people.” and the opposition party, they are certainly a propaganda arm of the Democrat party. Totally corrupt

Executive Order to withhold “Federal Funds, Except As Mandated By Law” From Sanctuary Cities

I love his cabinet for the most part, he has outsiders and fighter like Steve bannon, sean spicer is amazing, jeff sessions was a great pick.

Freezing all federal hiring outside of the Military

Killing tpp

He hasnt neglected the formerly "blue wall" states in the rust belt that elected him, steel ,mining, manufacturing ,outsourcing jobs and he is not the typical republican. The Democrats are cooked without those states

Talked about voter fraud and made it a issue

He is sending all of the people and groups I despise into hysterics and tantrums . The more the left and the media despise him the more I love him. His approval ratings among those who voted for him are through the roof

His speech to congress was one of the greatest I have ever seen

Hes is not boring and his cabinet is not moderate, he is not the typical cowardly republican or politician , aka life long parasite, like McConnell who has spent his whole adult life in politics and backed down on everything from immigration to outsourcing of jobs to obamacare.

Every day is fun to read about politics, he is the exact opposite of most politicians

He is keeping his promises to the people who elected him
All I see so far is talk, and most of that talk is hot air or lies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies