Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2017, 07:59 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronic65 View Post
This post is "right on" as far as I am concerned. The good Donald has halted the march of America into the abyss. He has a huge fight on his hands, but, I read somewhere, he is several moves ahead of the multitude of agencies, groups, or people that want to bring him down. Most of you progressives are going to be very, very surprised how this plays out.

I'm with you on this one.

The OP's claims might be a perfect example of Trump being several moves ahead.

I have a feeling that Trump has confirmed this information already.

Old 03-06-2017, 07:59 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,590,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
tRump's expiration date is about 6 months from now.
He's already smelling bad. But he gave me the best laugh of the week, with his recent reference to the "very sacred election process" that put him in office. I'm having trouble figuring out how there was anything sacred about that. Is he going to start calling it his "immaculate election", in the face of voting interference charges, involving the Russians?

Old 03-06-2017, 08:01 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,058,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Americans deserve every bit of this circus...and I hope it lasts for the full four years.
I didn't do anything wrong!

Old 03-06-2017, 08:03 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Americans deserve every bit of this circus...and I hope it lasts for the full four years.
It won't and yes they deserve exactly what they get for not doing their duty as Citizens, too late now folks, this is going to be fun to watch.

Old 03-06-2017, 08:04 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
I didn't do anything wrong!
We The People did and as such We All Get to Pay.

Old 03-06-2017, 08:12 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,058,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeo View Post
I didn't want him to fail, either, because the repurcussions would affect all of us. But it doesn't look like he's cut out for what it takes to do this job. The question is if the Congress does what it should do to get him out of there before something even worse happens that destroys the country and democracy with it.
I'm hoping he flames out like a soggy box of dynamite, America will survive...in fact, it will prove that even an insane, Bumpkin-in-Chief can't destroy us...and it would be far better than the alternative

U.S.A. U.S.A. U.S.A.

Old 03-06-2017, 08:23 PM

3,562 posts, read 4,395,705 times
It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call,
The Trump Twilight Zone.

Old 03-06-2017, 08:27 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,486,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
It won't and yes they deserve exactly what they get for not doing their duty as Citizens, too late now folks, this is going to be fun to watch.
It is actually fun to watch. Every day is something new. I am actually enjoying it, knowing there is more entertainment around the corner. I just hope innocent people aren't harmed due due to the incompetency.

Old 03-06-2017, 09:42 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,225,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
You wake up. This is exactly what is happening - forward progress supported by the majority. The "Anti-Regulation" mess is just that - one hell of a mess and what needs to be fixed. You are not seeing right-wing ideology - what you are witnessing is common sense stripping back govt. overreach and someone simply enforcing existing laws on the books.

PS - if the democratic process irks you, you'll probably go bat-sh+& in about 9 days...
I don't aspire to the Trump agenda, and if you grasp the context of law, then instead of the republican styled mentality of assuming that the law is not with variances based within its interpretation. then you are quite well unaware.
simple example since you don't grasp much. Killing someone is Illegal, it is a crime, EXCEPT the law has interpretative variances, which include... whether it is Murder, or Self Defense, whether it is situational conditions or premeditated.... Was it a crime of passion, was it a crime of malice and etc... so when you talk about "existing laws" you should grasp that in the full scope of what it means in this American system of Law and Governance. This delusional "cut and dried" fantasy that your right winger's talk about, is nothing but a delusion, Until one of YOU RIGHT WINGERS GET CAUGHT DOING SOMETHING, then suddenly, you want to embrace the interpretative variances. Its about as silly as the Right Winger now giving a pass to all the silliness Trump is doing, followed by, "we don't care", BeCause "Big Daddy Trump is going to bring us a Job"...

Geez!!!!!

I'm so tired of RIGHT WINGER Republicans and their talk of Government Over-Reach, because they can't just do anything they want, any way they want to... Heck if it was left up to RIGHT WINGER Republican, one could not even get in a car and trust that it meets safety standards, it would be dangerous to even buy food, because Right Winger would say's its Ok that the chicken farmer used a chemical that should have been banned, but Right wingers would say banning the chemical will hurt "the profits" of the chicken farmer, rather than think and have concern about the safety of society and the people who would become damaged by the chemical having been used.

That's how you guys think.. I can see it now, Republican counties would likely not want anyone driving on the county road in Republican areas unless every right winger in the country can get paid for Non-Republicans usage of the road for passage. You'd immediately start whining about your tax dollars, and every other thing, and god forbid that a homosexual or a minority or some other individual from a group you detest drives down the road, you'd probably create a county law giving your gun happy friends the right to shoot people if they don't fit your model imagery and ideology.

Trump's plan may start at targeting the Muslims, but based on the rabid mentality that was seen across the globe by the people at the Trump Rally's, it is without a doubt, the list of targeted people from various groups would just continue. "Just like out of the Hitler Play book", First its was the Jews, then it was the Jewish sympathizers, and etc..... on and on and one, until the only group that was not targeted was Hitlers, ideal of some blond hair, blue eyed, Nazi. ..... Its already happening with the hicks going in a bar and shooting a man, because he does not look like the hick who shot him.

Last edited by Chance and Change; 03-06-2017 at 09:56 PM..

Old 03-06-2017, 09:57 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
just incredibly stupid logic on display from liberals trying anything and everything they can think of to discredit Trump. reasonable thinking people understand what is happening and you could place a cow 2 feet in front of a liberal and they wouldn't see it -- they are so focused on their hatred from losing the election.
It's not liberals, Trump is discrediting himself with every tweet he puts out. Seriously, be a man, be our president and own up to the mistakes you make in white house. Take the fall for anything that goes wrong because that is what presidents do. Don't blame the previous president or your generals for a seal getting killed under you watch. Don't blame your staff because they haven't made you look good that day. Sorry, has nothing to do with Hillary losing. It has everything to do with how Trump is acting as president. And I think it's disgraceful
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies