Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2017, 12:04 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,108,790 times

Advertisements

I think everyone can agree that those illegal immigrants who have committed violent crimes need to be deported. But little kids? The DREAMers? People who just work really hard at manual labor jobs? Yeah, no. They should be given a legal status that allows them to stay.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2017, 12:04 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,565,372 times
Calling all the liberals to take those children to their own homes!

Old 03-07-2017, 12:06 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
Reminds me of the old days slave trade when family members where separated.
^^^^"The old days slave trade"? Not even close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Heartless. And I do blame Kelly and ANYONE ELSE who cooperates with this Idiot in Chief.

And all of you on this forum who CHEER separating babies and small children from their mothers and fathers. SHAME.

^^^^You don't find it "heartless" when parents who are already here illegally pay coyotes to smuggle their minor children into this country? What decent parent turns their child over to a coyote that they never met? Many of the young girls who are forced to go with the coyotes get raped.

What decent parent would drag along young children with them through a harsh desert landscape? Many children have died when the parents did this.

What these parents are doing is a form of child abuse. Why isn't anyone charging these people with child trafficking? After all, that's what they're doing. And you cheer parents who put their kids in the hands of the coyotes or drag their own kids across a harsh environment thus putting their lives at risk. SHAME.

So how many illegal alien kids are you fostering in your home?

Old 03-07-2017, 12:06 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,904,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Calling all the liberals to take those children to their own homes!
You missed the point.....the children NEED TO STAY WITH THEIR PARENTS. [MOD CUT/off topic]

Last edited by Ibginnie; 03-07-2017 at 01:31 PM..

Old 03-07-2017, 12:07 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
I think everyone can agree that those illegal immigrants who have committed violent crimes need to be deported. But little kids? The DREAMers? People who just work really hard at manual labor jobs? Yeah, no. They should be given a legal status that allows them to stay.
I don't think dreamers would be deported. I think they will be allowed to stay.

Old 03-07-2017, 12:07 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,470,276 times
Quote:
You missed the point.....the children NEED TO STAY WITH THEIR PARENTS. [MOD CUT/off topic]
Good, deport them all as a family unit. "Problem" solved. And start upping the fines/enforcement on businesses hiring illegal labor.

Also teaches the kids a valuable lesson that the rule of law must be followed unlike many of these parents that teach their kids it's ok to break the law/the rule of law somehow doesn't apply to them.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 03-07-2017 at 01:32 PM.. Reason: edited quoted post

Old 03-07-2017, 12:08 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,818,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Or, how about this far fetched idea...people, everyone, obey the damn immigration laws?

What makes someone who is illegally in the country more special than those who immigrate legally? What makes some illegal in the country more special than some of my relatives that have been on a wait list for years for immigrating to the US?

I have relatives right now who have been on a wait lsit for years for them to be approved to immigrate to the US, hell, they cannot even get a tourist visa because they keep denying based on "no proof they will not come back."

So why in the hell are people who have zero care to obey immigration laws, so damn special that they should be given a deal, and a jump to the front of the line?

Old 03-07-2017, 12:10 PM

35,702 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
Heartless? It is the parents who are breaking the law. If they do not want to be separated from their kids, do not immigrate illegally, it really is that simple. Seems some of the parents think nothing of their kids to put them in such a situation.

Some parents are here legal, takes 10 yrs wait to get their kids through USCIS --for many of these kids- that is the case

62,959 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
I am not religious, but it's obvious that any God would be on the side of the families and children.
God would not be on the side of law breakers after all he wrote the Ten Commandments. He would not advocate for law breaking and taking from others what doesn't belong to you either. God said "charity begins at home". We cannot be the flophouse and employment agency to the whole world. At some point foreigners need to take a stand in their own countries to make them better. We have no laws that allow foreigners to come here out of economic need nor should we if takes economic opportunity away from our own citizens. If one is truly in fear of their lives they can come here as refugees. Illegal immigration is unacceptable.

379 posts, read 255,231 times
I read a lot of people stating there won't be a problem if immigrants are legal. My question: who the hell even wants more LEGAL immigrants from the third world at all?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies