Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2017, 08:47 AM

2,940 posts, read 1,823,351 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
You saying Trump is better looking than Hillary?
Here we are. We past the crossroad only a few months ago.
We had beauty over brains and common sense for 8 years and it ran our economy into a hole, divided us on purpose, allowed a foreign invasion, oppressed my faith, restricted my ability to speak up and speak out, made my paper dollar buy only 1/4 of what it once did and made me feel less safe to be an American.

Trump has exhibited behavior 180 degrees, from Mr. Obama
Lol no... I was pointing out your absurd claim that to be President it's a common sense contest.

Sorry but no matter how you frame it, Trump has NO sense of "common sense" whatsoever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2017, 08:49 AM

2,411 posts, read 1,989,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Did I say that's how I pick my leader?
No.
Common sense from Trump? Lol!

No I think he is indeed goodlooking,however he is a people person and on the middle class level. Trump fakes out hicks and racist while only doing what is best for the rich. Just wait that's what other Republican presidents did before him.

I'd be happy to have Trudeau.
Oh .. you want the part-time drama teacher, 'sunny ways' guy with good hair as your President? He loves to play dress-up .. is hardly ever in Ottawa from what I can tell .. likes being wined and dined and being 'in your face' in communities everywhere - celebrating everyone's heritage but not governing as he should (which may be a mixed blessing, mind you). He is NOT middle class and has never been - Daddy Pierre Trudeau left him very rich. His mommy is a hippie but came from rich too. He is a puppet and not even a bright one from what I can tell.

Old 03-12-2017, 08:50 AM

18,247 posts, read 22,598,032 times
Justin Trudeau is so darn delicious!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFu8TuKG8ME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cS15BcLQLQ

Old 03-12-2017, 08:51 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,815,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aery11 View Post
Oh .. you want the part-time drama teacher, 'sunny ways' guy with good hair as your President? He loves to play dress-up .. is hardly ever in Ottawa from what I can tell .. likes being wined and dined and being 'in your face' in communities everywhere - celebrating everyone's heritage but not governing as he should (which may be a mixed blessing, mind you). He is NOT middle class and has never been - Daddy Pierre Trudeau left him very rich. His mommy is a hippie but came from rich too. He is a puppet and not even a bright one from what I can tell.
Lol, yet you support Trump. The irony is totally lost on you.

Old 03-12-2017, 08:53 AM

42,762 posts, read 53,021,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBall View Post
If a man posted this thread title regarding a female, I'm sure you'd be first to scream sexism.
Have you seen my history? Lol Unlikely.

Old 03-12-2017, 08:56 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,312,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Trump owns beauty contests. He does not compete in them. I'm sure if you asked the man, Trump would tell you he wants to be appreciated for his intelligence, not his looks.
Yeah, it's not like he has ever stood on the debate stage and whined about reports of his itty bitty pen1s.

Yeah, he's a real gem, that one.

Old 03-12-2017, 09:01 AM

42,762 posts, read 53,021,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Awwww I teared when I saw real presidents.

Old 03-12-2017, 09:10 AM

26,151 posts, read 22,334,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
It's been speculated that was how Warren Harding was elected in 1920, the first in which women were granted the vote. He was considered "handsome" by standards of the day.
I read that women liked the Kennedy "boys" because of the thick, lush hair. I was too young to vote for them, but I would not have chosen a candidate based on "looks" of any kind. I am embarrassed that women think along those lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
Common sense and Trump voters. Words fail me
Really? Commsense? Not voting with your vagina and the destruction of our country by globalism. This might help you:

Trump vs. Hillary Is Nationalism vs. Globalism, 2016 | The National Interest

As a woman, I suspect I speak for many others, we are not focused on male or female body parts, with the exception of the brain, when it comes to choosing a POTUS. Thank goodness, our side won! I mean, just yuck that people lust after a man or woman and wish they could be POTUS. I even read some women hoped that Hillary Clinton got in so they could see more of Bill Clinton, many women find rapists alluring.

Old 03-12-2017, 09:12 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,826,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBall View Post
If a man posted this thread title regarding a female, I'm sure you'd be first to scream sexism.
Agreed. This is a ridiculous thread.

Old 03-12-2017, 09:13 AM

18,247 posts, read 22,598,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Awwww I teared when I saw real presidents.

Repped
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies