Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2017, 02:22 AM

29,223 posts, read 22,430,874 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Look it up in 1999 an interview with Melania on Howard Stern reveals that her and Trump had sex everyday and most often more than once a day. So, is this the real hate Trump you people are so jealous he is getting more grabbing than you! Plus, why are you people now interested in President Trump's bedroom, but want others out of yours?

When Rubio said this it reminded me of some women who love to make comments in front of crowds just to belittle and embarrass men. Rubio reminded me of a mean girl........President Obama light.

Actually, it's pathetic for any of you to attack or make rude comments about the First lady, let alone a 10 yr old child.....why don't you and others back off of this one!
Meh...
18 years ago, I did, too. But I'm only 2 years older than Trump and in a lot better shape, and every guy our age says the same thing as I do- the drive slows down once a guy approaches 70.

Even so, I wouldn't take Melania's word on anything she says, now or then. She managed to win the Big Gold Ticket, and she's not stupid. She's never going to say anything bad about her husband's prowess. That's a surefire way of ending up out in the street in the blink of an eye. Serbian girls all know that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2017, 05:22 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,861,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It is well known, Trump writes all his own speeches.

Well known, my butt!

Who says he writes his own speeches, Comrade Trump, himself?
He said himself that he has never read a book from cover to cover, and we know he won't read the daily briefings, gee could it be because the moron is barely literate, and has no reading comprehension?

He even had a ghostwriter, write his books, lol, so I highly doubt that he is even capable of writing a speech!

Old 03-13-2017, 08:41 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,961,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Meh...
18 years ago, I did, too. But I'm only 2 years older than Trump and in a lot better shape, and every guy our age says the same thing as I do- the drive slows down once a guy approaches 70.

Even so, I wouldn't take Melania's word on anything she says, now or then. She managed to win the Big Gold Ticket, and she's not stupid. She's never going to say anything bad about her husband's prowess. That's a surefire way of ending up out in the street in the blink of an eye. Serbian girls all know that.
My point; the poster was claiming Melania was unhappy with her marriage. Bet you would never say something like this about a woman who lost her law license or was it really just canceled.

Sorry to hear about the lows of being 70.

Old 03-13-2017, 08:47 AM

39,310 posts, read 27,692,603 times
They both have bad hair.

Old 03-13-2017, 09:26 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,761,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
And that qualifies him how, the guy is a liberal nightmare.

Old 03-13-2017, 10:29 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,961,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
And that qualifies him how, the guy is a liberal nightmare.
But, hey! He is cute His polices are ruining Canada the way Merkel is ruining Germany and these people are more concerned about eye candy! Look below how one can screw up and still get paid $19 Million. looks like America is looking more like Canada The Real Estate link is disturbing.

Since coming into power, here is what the Liberals have recently done:

Old 03-13-2017, 10:40 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,081,126 times
Trudeau's mother was something else in her day. Good thing for him the father got custody.

He has one big plus going for him (besides hockey, eh). He's NOT a lawyer.

Old 03-13-2017, 01:21 PM

6,897 posts, read 4,761,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
But, hey! He is cute His polices are ruining Canada the way Merkel is ruining Germany and these people are more concerned about eye candy! Look below how one can screw up and still get paid $19 Million. looks like America is looking more like Canada The Real Estate link is disturbing.

Since coming into power, here is what the Liberals have recently done:
Yep, Canada is turning into a liberal Zhithole.

Old 03-13-2017, 01:35 PM

7,833 posts, read 4,582,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Is that how you pick a leader?

No wonder we are where we are.
This ain't no beauty contest.
It is a common sense contest, that gets turned into a beauty contest.
Odd, I thought the same thing about the First Lady and her ability to effect positive influence.

Old 03-13-2017, 01:38 PM

35,770 posts, read 21,134,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Well known, my butt!

Who says he writes his own speeches, Comrade Trump, himself?
He said himself that he has never read a book from cover to cover, and we know he won't read the daily briefings, gee could it be because the moron is barely literate, and has no reading comprehension?

He even had a ghostwriter, write his books, lol, so I highly doubt that he is even capable of writing a speech!
He does NOT-- even the last congress speech-- they all were adding to it and subtracting from his daughter/ with hubby, Bannon and Kelly. I was openly discussed... how they helped
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies