Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2017, 05:47 AM

3,987 posts, read 2,114,008 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
All the women that have been assaulted in Europe have been assaulted by Muslims???

As an American woman who has been assaulted, I can tell you Muslims aren't the problem in America. I suspect that many European women have been assaulted by their fellow European men. Of course, that doesn't fit the bigoted narrative you want to tell.
If you want to embrace the most barbaric and violent people on earth- have at it. I'll respond no further to your comments.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2017, 08:36 AM

286 posts, read 366,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Married to a different ethnicity. Asian?
Interesting. You seem to have a history of objecting to interracial marriage in political threads. OK, you've got me curious, what's behind that? Could it be...

(a) You're a closet white-supremacist (believing that marrying a non-white is inferior)?

(b) You're a closet racist (believing everyone should "marry their own")?

(c) You're a frustrated male (jealous of men with hotter women than you have)?

(d) Some other reason?

Please share.

Old 03-16-2017, 02:57 PM

8,505 posts, read 4,567,713 times
It would seem some Iowans do believe there are a lot of bigots in the state.

Per NBC News:

"King could use N-word daily, still get reelected here" was the headline gracing a column written last July by Douglas Burns of the Daily Times Herald newspaper in Carroll County.

"I stand by that," Burns told NBC News on Wednesday. "I think that says as much and more about us as it says about him."

Chuck Offenburger, a former Republican activist and blogger and longtime King critic, agreed.

"I'm afraid he's a racist," he said. "My feeling on it is when someone in his position makes one statement that appears to be racist, maybe you can look into his background and try to understand and maybe even forgive him. But we're going on 16 years and he's just gotten more and more inflammatory."

Steve King Stirs Controversy in D.C., but Still Popular in Iowa - NBC News
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies