Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2017, 11:17 PM

153 posts, read 115,363 times

Advertisements

Tim Allen talks Trump inauguration on Jimmy Kimmel Live

Quote:
“You’ve gotta be real careful around here,” he said on Jimmy Kimmel Live. “You get beat up if don’t believe what everybody believes.” Allen jokingly added, “This is like ’30s Germany. I don’t know what happened. If you’re not part of the group, ‘you know what we believe is right,’ I go, ‘Well, I might have a problem with that.'”
Side note, on almost every single episode of his show, Last Man Standing, he went out of his way to insult President Obama.

Yes the media criticizing government in power is exactly like nazis using the media to blame Jews while the Nazis controlled the government.

Old 03-18-2017, 12:25 AM

20,383 posts, read 20,007,726 times
Of course, it's Hollywood and he probably still wants lucrative gigs.

The only place you're in danger if you don't follow the groupthink party line are places like Berkeley, CA and college campuses.

They go batsh*t violent en masse ala Middlebury College professor Allison Stanger's adventures with modern day progressives.

Last edited by doc1; 03-18-2017 at 01:45 AM.. Reason: flubbed the context when I first responded.

Old 03-18-2017, 12:32 AM

36,692 posts, read 67,702,156 times
Isnt Tim Allen a conservative?

Lol kudos to him for telling the truth.

Old 03-18-2017, 12:44 AM

10,041 posts, read 5,751,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Isnt Tim Allen a conservative?

Lol kudos to him for telling the truth.
I guess you're finally starting to see the light if you agree when Allen says "[w]hat I find odd in Hollywood is that they didn’t like Trump because he was a bully. But if you had any kind of inkling that you were for Trump, you got bullied for doing that. And it gets a little bit hypocritical to me." Congratulations on finally pulling your cranium out of your poopshoot.

Old 03-18-2017, 12:57 AM

36,692 posts, read 67,702,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitey View Post
I guess you're finally starting to see the light if you agree when Allen says "[w]hat I find odd in Hollywood is that they didn’t like Trump because he was a bully. But if you had any kind of inkling that you were for Trump, you got bullied for doing that. And it gets a little bit hypocritical to me." Congratulations on finally pulling your cranium out of your poopshoot.
Let's be clear.

Trump is an abomination to the office he holds and his policies are a disgrace. He is a Russian puppet and cohorts with dastardly people and his administration should end in impeachment, or resignation, or indictment.

He is unfit to lick the dirt off the soles of Barack Obama's shoes, or quite frankly, the shoes of any of his predecessors. He rode a wave of racism, xenophobia and neofascist virtures to the White House.

This^ is how he and his sham of a presidency will be remembered.

That said, you still have a right to support him without fear of retribution and I agree that in some cases that freedom was not respected, and that is wrong.

Old 03-18-2017, 12:59 AM

25,885 posts, read 16,602,938 times
Quote:
Let's be clear.

Trump is an abomination to the office he holds and his policies are a disgrace. He is a Russian puppet and cohorts with dastardly people and his administration should end in impeachment, or resignation, or indictment.

He is unfit to lick the dirt off the soles of Barack Obama's shoes, or quite frankly, the shoes of any of his predecessors. He rode a wave of racism, xenophobia and neofascist virtures to the White House.

That said, you still have a right to support him without fear of retribution and I agree that in some cases that freedom was not respected, and that is wrong.
He's not the pope. Calm down.

Old 03-18-2017, 01:00 AM

1,548 posts, read 916,747 times
Trump was sent by God himself to save Western Civilization. Winning!

Old 03-18-2017, 01:10 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,938,631 times
I hate to tell both sides this but Trump ain't an angel or a demon.

Old 03-18-2017, 01:42 AM

20,383 posts, read 20,007,726 times
Quote:
Let's be clear.

Stop holding back, it's not healthy.

You left out the part where he pushes old ladies down the stairways in his hotels and microwaves little kitty cats.

Let it all out.

Old 03-18-2017, 01:50 AM

6,957 posts, read 8,511,263 times
tRump is the antichrist! Beneath that weird hair transplant, 666 is imprinted on his scalp! If you add 2 zeros to that number, you come up with the cost of the transplant too!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies