Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2017, 06:53 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,706,383 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
LOLOLOLOLOL -- that's not why they do it...but funny that's what you would think.

They do it because it makes THEM feel better.

It isn't about you or anyone else.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
The left does name-calling to amuse themselves? It doesn't take much to amuse the simpleminded, does it.

Old 04-18-2017, 07:02 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,857,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
The left does name-calling to amuse themselves? It doesn't take much to amuse the simpleminded, does it.
Alas, simpleminded folk are all over these days.

I know a bunch that voted for a con man.

Old 04-18-2017, 07:05 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,911,348 times
I found this post from early April on the blog referenced in earlier post---
https://patribotics.blog/2017/04/04/...m-and-the-dnc/

This is such a damning point of information---
Assange has totally gone over to the dark side--
Likely will go to Russia if kicked out of the Equadorian Embassy
And apparently there is NO way to put the genie back in the bottle now that Russia has so much inside info re voting info and ACCESS into voting agencies...

This info makes me even more suspicious of the voting methods in the states that surprisingly went Trump...I had read speculation that now seems more likely to be true that the Russians WERE able to hack the non-Internet connected voting machines used by having a Trojan virus added via USB updates required prior to voting for all those machines which used algorithm that translated X Clinton votes into Y Trump votes...
In those states there is NO paper trail of vote records (except for absentee voting) and a rigorous computer investigation would be required to detect a self-deleting virus...
Which obviously didn't happen and now is likely impossible at this point...

I put no faith in this Congress to root out the vines choking democracy nor in most other agencies---I think having Gorsuch added to the Supreme Court was planned when McConnell held out for so long, preventing Obama from placing a less-alt-right Justice on the bench...
Knowing that some of these machinations were going on even then, McConnell knew he needed a real back-up plan if the s--- hit the fan...

Note that with all the bombing and the threat of N Korea amplified by Trump's actions and rhetoric that the controversy about Russian hacking and illegal activities by Trumpsters has died down...
This is all deflection--
Even the stories about conflict between Bannon and Kushner work as deflection from the real meat of the problem...

WHY DOES ANYONE CARE ABOUT ANY OF THESE ISSUES IF OUR PRESIDENT WAS ELECTED ILLEGALLY?????

Old 04-18-2017, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
I found this post from early April on the blog referenced in earlier post---
https://patribotics.blog/2017/04/04/...m-and-the-dnc/

This is such a damning point of information---
Assange has totally gone over to the dark side--
Likely will go to Russia if kicked out of the Equadorian Embassy
And apparently there is NO way to put the genie back in the bottle now that Russia has so much inside info re voting info and ACCESS into voting agencies...

This info makes me even more suspicious of the voting methods in the states that surprisingly went Trump...I had read speculation that now seems more likely to be true that the Russians WERE able to hack the non-Internet connected voting machines used by having a Trojan virus added via USB updates required prior to voting for all those machines which used algorithm that translated X Clinton votes into Y Trump votes...
In those states there is NO paper trail of vote records (except for absentee voting) and a rigorous computer investigation would be required to detect a self-deleting virus...
Which obviously didn't happen and now is likely impossible at this point...
It has always seemed suspicious to me that the precincts in one state that flipped unexpectedly to Trump were all ones that used these electronic voting machines.

We absolutely need to have paper ballots so that recounts can confirm the tallies.

Old 04-18-2017, 07:26 AM

10,794 posts, read 4,359,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Some intel chatter popping up that Paul Ryan and McConnell were intercepted talking about funneling illegal Russian money into campaign and this is why they forced through Gorsuch so fast.

Will be interesting to see if more develops on this, but I always suspected Ryan and McConnell were guilty as much as Trump, which is why they're behaving the way they are. Hopefully they get indicted.

https://twitter.com/TrueFactsStated/...68347352346624

Also Jack Kingston, former Congressman and obnoxious CNN Trump surrogate apparently was advising Russians and went on several Moscow trips with Carter Page.

The amount of people connected to Russia and Trump is insane. Anyone who thinks this is all a giant innocent coincidence really needs to get medical help for a non-functioning brain.
What is Trump guilty of?
They seem to be investigating everyone BUT him, because there is nothing.....
Probably because Trump is an outsider, so he has nothing to do with the Republicans.
There was never any connection between Paul Ryan and Trump, that is for sure.

Old 04-18-2017, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swayalot View Post
What is Trump guilty of?
They seem to be investigating everyone BUT him, because there is nothing.....
Probably because Trump is an outsider, so he has nothing to do with the Republicans.
There was never any connection between Paul Ryan and Trump, that is for sure.
Hang on. Hold your horses. We're getting there.

Congress will be back next Monday and rumor has it that subpoenas will be served shortly. Some might be coming from the NY AG as well.

Flynn has offered to tell his story and word is that Giuliani has already cut a deal. Can Page be far behind?

Old 04-18-2017, 07:45 AM

10,794 posts, read 4,359,845 times
^ Trump said he wants Flynn to tell his story. The more Flynn talks, the better Trump looks.
Let's hope Flynn gets immunity (which he wisely requested because you can't trust the system) so he can make Trump look good and make yourself look wrong again....
I hope this failure of a committee continues until 2020 so President Trump will demolish them in the election campaign- "I destroyed Kim, I destroyed ISIS, I destroyed Obamacare, and all the Democrats did was try to destroy ME....."

Last edited by MAGAalot; 04-18-2017 at 07:54 AM..

Old 04-18-2017, 08:04 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,030,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Hang on. Hold your horses. We're getting there.

Congress will be back next Monday and rumor has it that subpoenas will be served shortly. Some might be coming from the NY AG as well.

Flynn has offered to tell his story and word is that Giuliani has already cut a deal. Can Page be far behind?
So you finally admit there's no evidence as of yet! GREAT, about time...

Old 04-18-2017, 08:15 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,398,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
The first indictments will be for Obama, his criminally corrupt cabal, and hopefully some lesser minions who run propaganda to cover their crimes in the media and on the Internet.

Sessions won't mess around.

Sure, sure. Start holding your breath now, deal?

Old 04-18-2017, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
So you finally admit there's no evidence as of yet! GREAT, about time...
Sigh.

There has been evidence presented.

Yates presented it to the administration about Flynn and the Russians.

Evidence was presented to the FISA judge to get the warrant to monitor Carter Page and that server.

Senate and House Intelligence committees have been presented evidence.

This on top of all the evidence of team Trump's various connections to the Kremlin.

Just because you unaware of what's going on does not mean there is no evidence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies