Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-03-2017, 12:58 PM

51,655 posts, read 25,850,631 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
"Everyone knows by now that the truth is that Trump and the Trump team was illegally being surveiled by the Obama administration. Already been established."

Everyone does not know this. In fact, everyone from the FBI to the Brits say it didn't happen.

Even Trump's staff doesn't believe his false accusations. His press people says "If it happened."

Trump just shrugs and says that's his opinion.

I realize some folks believe a lot of things that just aren't so, but this accusation has been denied up and down the line. Not a single bit of evidence has been presented by either the WH or the DOJ to support this nonsense.

It's a lie.

I just read where Trump said he doesn't stand by it either.

Sigh.

If even he doesn't believe it, I guess we can all quit arguing over whether it's true or not, eh?

Back to Flynn and the Russians.

Old 05-03-2017, 04:33 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,889,745 times
[quote=GotHereQuickAsICould;48029714]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post

Swift Boat Veterans for Truth spread lies. That's how the term "swift boating" came to be. Check out the links in the Wikipedia article if you still can't believe you were fooled.

If you have anything besides these BS lies, please post.

Otherwise back to the Republican's latest move to undermine our nation with illegal, unethical actions.

Despite Nuñes and Ryan's noble attempt to derail the House Intelligence committee's investigation, and prevent Sally Yates's from testifying, she is scheduled to testify in an open House committee hearing next Monday. From what I read, she plans be clear about what she warned the WH about.
Despite the link it is clear to say there is many points of view on Mr. Kerry. However the is lost and we will be debating for some time.

You claim the Republicans are undermining this country. Pelosi and Schumer and many democrats are not willing to contribute in form to help the President Agenda .. More over the DNC has encouraged burning and looting of our cites and the mobs are dictating to the DNC to resist.

Mob rule? It that how guys like to be responsible American Servants? So Sad your part has been reduced to throwing Malakoff Cocktails and assaulting those who disagree with you!

Democrats have been position themselves to continue the Obama Agenda and the fact is America has call out the Dems and Obama for all of their miss deeds. Heck you guys cheated yourselves when the back door deal was made to have HRC as you nominee.

Obama has been about power and to keep the Globalism effort live and well. This like the big Donkey in the room. Every knows about and even the press, but none will fess up!

Last edited by GHOSTRIDER AZ; 05-03-2017 at 04:44 PM..

Old 05-03-2017, 10:36 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,737,287 times
Quote:
Another thing that I've seen Republicans do that I've never seen Democrats do is call for the assassination of political opponents.
OMFG. Are you kidding me? The #1 thing that Demorats do, is lie, make up fake news, and assassinate character, as in the false affidavit from some disappeared "spy," who made up some sh** about prostitutes who pee, and special hotel rooms, etc. You aren't pulling my leg are you? Because I'm beginning to think you are. You can't possibly have said what you just said and be in your right mind.

Old 05-04-2017, 05:22 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,903,112 times
Please---
These diatribes against the Dems are just so tired and obviously mean you have no facts (remember those) on your side...
This entire thread for the most part is just Trump-loving GOP acolytes vs liberals who would never trust Trump to do the "right thing" because he is just a narcissistic con man w/o any gleam of honesty...

The GOP has managed to slow the investigation because they have NO full-time staffers working on this on the Nunes committee---they have NO staffers with a legal background working on the investigation which means there is no one with the ability to tell wheat from chaff--to understand what evidence would support a Grand Jury/criminal charge and go on that trail with more authority...

Comey just soiled the FBI yesterday when he tried to gloss over why he ignored advice to NOT come forward with the Weiner laptop issue and let the investigation into Russian meddling in the election and Trump's connections to Russian meddling go unremarked/unrevealed...
That was a sad day for the FBI...
Comey's reputation as someone who is very hubristic was proved
His comment that he felt nauseous over the charge his letters impacted the election make ME nauseous---so self-serving and shedding responsibility like Rain Guard on a windshield...

Old 05-04-2017, 06:28 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,337,216 times
Default Susan Rice Refuses to Testify on Russian Interference

She has nothing to hide, right libs?

Ah ha ha ha ha!

Susan Rice refuses to testify on Russian interference

Old 05-04-2017, 07:44 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,737,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Please---
These diatribes against the Dems are just so tired and obviously mean you have no facts (remember those) on your side...
This entire thread for the most part is just Trump-loving GOP acolytes vs liberals who would never trust Trump to do the "right thing" because he is just a narcissistic con man w/o any gleam of honesty...

The GOP has managed to slow the investigation because they have NO full-time staffers working on this on the Nunes committee---they have NO staffers with a legal background working on the investigation which means there is no one with the ability to tell wheat from chaff--to understand what evidence would support a Grand Jury/criminal charge and go on that trail with more authority...

Comey just soiled the FBI yesterday when he tried to gloss over why he ignored advice to NOT come forward with the Weiner laptop issue and let the investigation into Russian meddling in the election and Trump's connections to Russian meddling go unremarked/unrevealed...
That was a sad day for the FBI...
Comey's reputation as someone who is very hubristic was proved
His comment that he felt nauseous over the charge his letters impacted the election make ME nauseous---so self-serving and shedding responsibility like Rain Guard on a windshield...
Very nice, but no, you don't convince anyone.

I was a Democrat all of my life. The Democrats no longer exist. What exists in their place is an agglomeration of gender-confused globalists, Islamics, ignorant and brainwashed university students, rioters-for-pay, trolls-for-pay, criminals, thugs-for-hire, liars, fake news manufacturers (the leftist media), corrupt mafiosi (the DNC), illegal immigrants, Shariah-promoters, and a few additional other bottom-feeders.

My moment, the moment when I could no longer tolerate the detritus that became of the Democratic Party, was when Obama flew, in unmarked bills, in an unmarked cargo plane, billion$ to one of the biggest enemies of The West: Iran. At that point, I stopped lying to myself about what crap the Democratic Party had become, and I no longer protect the Democratic Party from being viewed for what it is: a band of traitors, criminals, Muslims, and pathological liars.

Old 05-04-2017, 09:43 AM

5,315 posts, read 2,116,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
OMFG. Are you kidding me? The #1 thing that Demorats do, is lie, make up fake news, and assassinate character, as in the false affidavit from some disappeared "spy," who made up some sh** about prostitutes who pee, and special hotel rooms, etc. You aren't pulling my leg are you? Because I'm beginning to think you are. You can't possibly have said what you just said and be in your right mind.
It's referring to a specific event where Trump said maybe Second Amendment people could do something about (Clinton) if she got into office. Likely just poorly worded, but he really should have phrased very differently.

Old 05-04-2017, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
It's referring to a specific event where Trump said maybe Second Amendment people could do something about (Clinton) if she got into office. Likely just poorly worded, but he really should have phrased very differently.
Poorly worded? How would you phrase this differently to be less offensive?

If he was calling out the 1st Amendment folks we could perhaps assume that he was asking people to pray for Clinton or perhaps write a strongly worded opinion piece for the NYT's on Clinton's poor taste in judges.

Old 05-04-2017, 11:37 AM

5,315 posts, read 2,116,700 times
Quote:
Poorly worded? How would you phrase this differently to be less offensive?

If he was calling out the 1st Amendment folks we could perhaps assume that he was asking people to pray for Clinton or perhaps write a strongly worded opinion piece for the NYT's on Clinton's poor taste in judges.
I was trying to be a bit generous with my hope that he didn't mean it. (Didn't vote for him and still not on the Trump train by any means) He could have said Perhaps the Second Amendment people should write their Congressperson. That would be less offensive, technically

Old 05-04-2017, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
I was trying to be a bit generous with my hope that he didn't mean it. (Didn't vote for him and still not on the Trump train by any means) He could have said Perhaps the Second Amendment people should write their Congressperson. That would be less offensive, technically
Would have been less appalling, no doubt about that. But there's no indication that's what he meant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies