Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2017, 10:22 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,886,902 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Louise Mensch, whose intel community sources on Trump-Russia have been right on the money so far, reports that Carter Page took a recording of Trump offering to make political concessions to Russia in exchange for help with the election.

Page, Manafort, and Boris Epshteyn are on another tape discussing the plan to send Page to Moscow with the tape of Trump.

https://patribotics.blog/2017/04/16/...n-for-hacking/

Intel sources: Donald Trump and three advisers caught on tape committing Russian treason - Palmer Report

If she is receiving and reporting accurate information, we may be getting close to the end game here.

Maybe Melania won't have to pack after all.
Please take your Med's I read your points and they go in circles and where is the no proof. We are talking about tapes and surveillance . I am sure under the Obama Administration they would of been release and Comey had gone dark on this.

Besides Trump is clearly No friend of Russia with the Missile Strikes.

Old 04-17-2017, 10:35 AM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Please take your Med's I read your points and they go in circles and where is the no proof. We are talking about tapes and surveillance . I am sure under the Obama Administration they would of been release and Comey had gone dark on this.

Besides Trump is clearly No friend of Russia with the Missile Strikes.
The missile strike business was a bit of political theater. Changes nothing. Seems you were fooled yet again. Sorry.

Not sure how you got lost in circles, but my post was straightforward.

Mensch reports that Carter Page took a recording of Trump offering to make political concessions to Russia in exchange for help with the election.

Page, Manafort, and Boris Epshteyn are on another tape discussing the plan to send Page to Moscow with the tape of Trump.

It is an example of "incidental surveillance" catching team Trump in the net, and may well be what Nunes' was racing all around trying to keep from coming out.

Old 04-17-2017, 10:38 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
Susan Rice Did Nothing Wrong, Say Both Dems and Republicans
Susan Rice Did Nothing Wrong, Say Both Dems and Republicans - NBC News

Old 04-17-2017, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Susan Rice Did Nothing Wrong, Say Both Dems and Republicans
Susan Rice Did Nothing Wrong, Say Both Dems and Republicans - NBC News
Sigh.

Turns out the midnight right of Paul Revere here was all for naught.

Old 04-17-2017, 10:45 AM

29,551 posts, read 9,725,771 times
Quote:
The missile strike business was a bit of political theater. Changes nothing. Seems you were fooled yet again. Sorry.

Not sure how you got lost in circles, but my post was straightforward.

Mensch reports that Carter Page took a recording of Trump offering to make political concessions to Russia in exchange for help with the election.

It is an example of "incidental surveillance" catching team Trump in the net, and may well be what Nunes' was racing all around trying to keep from coming out.
I read a good number of major news sites every morning, domestic and foreign...

If what you report is all so true and damning, why would there not be headline news here and across the world that Trump exchanged favors with Russia to get help getting elected?

AKA grounds for immediate impeachment proceedings?

Not saying what you are reporting isn't true, but if true, why am I reading no such headlines?

And/or have you a link to any such headlines from any of the major news sources?

More than just curious and concerned about this even though I'm no Trump supporter. I am concerned for America and her already broken political system...

Old 04-17-2017, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
I read a good number of major news sites every morning, domestic and foreign...

If what you report is all so true and damning, why would there not be headline news here and across the world that Trump exchanged favors with Russia to get help getting elected?

AKA grounds for immediate impeachment proceedings?

Not saying what you are reporting isn't true, but if true, why am I reading no such headlines?

And/or have you a link to any such headlines from any of the major news sources?

More than just curious and concerned about this even though I'm no Trump supporter. I am concerned for America and her already broken political system...
Mensch has been ahead of the curve on much of this investigation. Flynn... etc.

Whether major news sources are cultivating their own sources or whether she blew it this time remains to be seen. Details to follow.

Though I have no idea if it is true ("I heard it on Fox News. Blame Fox not me."), it is easy enough to envision Page and Flynn doing this with Manafort's encouragement.

It also explains why Nunes' was running all over town, trying to stir things up at the risk of being taken for a Trump stooge.

Old 04-17-2017, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Mensch has been ahead of the curve on much of this investigation. Flynn... etc.

Whether major news sources are cultivating their own sources or whether she blew it this time remains to be seen. Details to follow.

Though I have no idea if it is true ("I heard it on Fox News. Blame Fox not me."), it is easy enough to envision Page and Flynn doing this with Manafort's encouragement.

It also explains why Nunes' was running all over town, trying to stir things up at the risk of being taken for a Trump stooge.
I guess I'm just simply waiting for the "smoke to clear" about all this before I begin to seriously consider what has been confirmed or not. Seemed you were making a case that all was clear enough to have impeachment proceedings beginning now, and in that case, so too would be the headlines, but that's far from the case as of yet.

Old 04-17-2017, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
I guess I'm just simply waiting for the "smoke to clear" about all this before I begin to seriously consider what has been confirmed or not. Seemed you were making a case that all was clear enough to have impeachment proceedings beginning now, and in that case, so too would be the headlines, but that's far from the case as of yet.

Not making a case for his immediate impeachment as I doubt he will be impeached.

I believe he will fold like a cheap suitcase, as he always does when it is clear he will lose.

And if what she reports is accurate, even Trump will know the end is near here.

Let's just put a pin on it and see what happens.

Old 04-17-2017, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Not making a case for his immediate impeachment as I doubt he will be impeached.

I believe he will fold like a cheap suitcase, as he always does when it is clear he will lose.

Fair enough...

Just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed something, some late-breaking news, because I keep reading these comments and arguments that suggest the "lid's been blown open," but still nothing of any real definitive consequence or conclusion in the news the next day. Is this what the new day of fake news is like then? On a daily basis?

Old 04-17-2017, 12:09 PM

10,765 posts, read 4,349,095 times
Quote:

What exactly can Trump "lose"?
His approval rating is 41% at Gallup.
That is higher than Obama's was-
2011 Aug 8-14: 40%
2011 Aug 15-21: 40%
2011 Aug 22-28: 40%
2011 Sep 12-18: 40%
2011 Oct 3-9: 40%
2013 Nov 18-24: 40%
2013 Dec 16-22: 40%
2014 Jan 13-19: 40%
2014 Feb 10-16: 40%
And Trump fans don't even answer polls.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies