Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2017, 08:12 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,770,679 times

Advertisements

Remember all the idiots on this board claiming Susan Rice and Obama were going to jail and this was a more serious crime than collusion with Russia?

Susan Rice did nothing wrong, and those people on this board continue to prove how big of idiots they are.

Old 04-17-2017, 08:13 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,770,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max210 View Post
People are really adamant about spelling tRump, as if it will offend someone? Lol.
I prefer Agent Orange or Fascist Cheeto myself.

Old 04-17-2017, 08:30 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,210,275 times
So NBC reporting that Both Dems. and Repub. in House intel. Comm. agree Susan Rice did nothing wrong. Nunes should resign his seat and go back home.

Old 04-17-2017, 09:28 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,608,641 times
Hmmm?
I didn't hear Jeff Sessions make a press conference to inform us all of her innocents.

Old 04-17-2017, 10:09 PM

25,581 posts, read 56,466,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Louise Mensch, whose intel community sources on Trump-Russia have been right on the money so far, reports that Carter Page took a recording of Trump offering to make political concessions to Russia in exchange for help with the election.

Page, Manafort, and Boris Epshteyn are on another tape discussing the plan to send Page to Moscow with the tape of Trump.

https://patribotics.blog/2017/04/16/...n-for-hacking/

Intel sources: Donald Trump and three advisers caught on tape committing Russian treason - Palmer Report
Wow - explosive. Since I've always believed the MI6 report - which is true - I'll believe this, too. You can't make this stuff up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
I read a good number of major news sites every morning, domestic and foreign...

If what you report is all so true and damning, why would there not be headline news here and across the world that Trump exchanged favors with Russia to get help getting elected?

AKA grounds for immediate impeachment proceedings?

Not saying what you are reporting isn't true, but if true, why am I reading no such headlines?
You're not reading anything because all hell broke loose when CNN reported the buzzfeed MI6 report - which had been circulating for six months.

Turns out every word in that report about Russian interference and collusion w/Trump and his campaign - which the FBI is dissecting with a fine-tooth comb - are being proven true.

So, CNN isn't going to make the same mistake again. They'll just wait for Comey et al to report this, instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
Some intel chatter popping up that Paul Ryan and McConnell were intercepted talking about funneling illegal Russian money into campaign and this is why they forced through Gorsuch so fast.

Will be interesting to see if more develops on this, but I always suspected Ryan and McConnell were guilty as much as Trump, which is why they're behaving the way they are. Hopefully they get indicted.

https://twitter.com/TrueFactsStated/...68347352346624
Now THAT is a surprise to me. I've always believed the MI6 Report. Always. But McConnell Ryan in on it?!!!! Wow. No fan of either, but my view was both were a cut above Trump. I'll reserve judgment on that one, for now.

Quote:
The amount of people connected to Russia and Trump is insane. Anyone who thinks this is all a giant innocent coincidence really needs to get medical help for a non-functioning brain.
Of course. It's true - all of it - and more. Trump supporters need brain transplants. Clearly, none have the power of logic or reason.

Old 04-18-2017, 12:56 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,845,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Fake prez tRump, lying about Susan Rice.

After he lied about Obama wiretapping him.

After he lied about, well...

..every time he opens his lying mouth or moves his lying tweet fingers.

Susan Rice Did Nothing Wrong, Say Both Dems and Republicans - NBC News

Shocking!

Yep, that lying fat turd is the origin of "Fake News", and his White House is the very source of "LEAKS"!

Old 04-18-2017, 12:58 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,845,164 times
Quote:
I prefer Agent Orange or Fascist Cheeto myself.

I choose Agent Orange, because he probably IS another Russian Agent!

Old 04-18-2017, 01:10 AM

11,119 posts, read 5,586,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Indeed he did. Trump is lying daily and tweeting nonsense because he is lost. He has no idea how to lead and has resorted creating shat storms in order cover it up.

It is not only that he can't govern , but he is also panicking because he knows there is a lot of damaging evidence coming in and he is unlikely to survive the term. Trump needs a major war, one with mass death that is the only thing he has left .

The GOP are busy issuing bills for him to sign, they want to rip the guts out of the fed to set them free to plunder their states.

I doubt Trump can really tell the difference anymore between "campaign " trump and reality.

So what will come first, the damaging evidence that will sink his ship or the nuclear war he will start with his blundering?

Old 04-18-2017, 03:38 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,210,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Hmmm?
I didn't hear Jeff Sessions make a press conference to inform us all of her innocents.
Sessions has recused himself from the investigation. You will hear nothing from him.

Old 04-18-2017, 04:26 AM

38,644 posts, read 26,370,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Seems that way. When your fellow GOP lawmakers are against you, you know you screwed up.

Really?

Got some names?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

More made up bull **** from the Clinton News Network.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies