Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2017, 01:12 PM

68,327 posts, read 54,358,694 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I had a dream last night that the election was nullified due to the Russian influence (whatever that was) and we had to have it again at a huge cost to the tax payers.

Hillary won this time and after tearing up Trumps executive orders and then letting everyone into the country from all over the world she went on a town by town search of everyone who voted for Trump and made their lives miserable like how Trump is making the lives of illegal aliens tough.
She cackled on TV "how do you like it"

If the Trump supporters had guns the UN would show up in force on their doorstep to take them and arrest the person.
If there was resistance the person would be shot. By standers were taking video of the strong armed UN beating and killing people but it didn't matter.

I also dreamed about a line of Patriots that were in opposition to Hillary and they were facing down the much more powerful UN and American army. It didn't end well for the Patriots and America.

I woke up wondering how far I would go to protect what I believe to be right for America.

Did I foresee a Civil War?

Nah, you just completely overlooked the long list of those who would succeed a POTUS who got the boot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2017, 01:45 PM

4,504 posts, read 3,028,351 times
Bad fish before bedtime always gives me bad dreams.

Old 03-23-2017, 02:41 PM

24,461 posts, read 17,207,356 times
Hey people this was a whacky dream I had about Trump, Hillary and all the nonsense that is being dug up to delegitimize the Trump presidency.

I know if Trump gets the boot the VP Pence will take his place but with the way the Left is going about undermining Trump it seems like they are out for the blood of anyone who is associated with him.

It is all a political game and a carry over from early in the campaign and the "How dare an outsider with zero political experience try and worm his way into DC." attitude that both parties and the media had.
They all thought Trump was a joke and now that he is in the WH they are flipping out.

I wonder what I will dream about tonight?

Old 03-23-2017, 02:47 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,922,556 times
OP, you need to unplug from politics. I NEVER dream of politics. Since you are, you need to unplug and unwind

Old 03-23-2017, 02:48 PM

4,288 posts, read 2,058,162 times
Quote:
I had a dream last night that the election was nullified due to the Russian influence (whatever that was) and we had to have it again at a huge cost to the tax payers.

Hillary won this time and after tearing up Trumps executive orders and then letting everyone into the country from all over the world she went on a town by town search of everyone who voted for Trump and made their lives miserable like how Trump is making the lives of illegal aliens tough.
She cackled on TV "how do you like it"

If the Trump supporters had guns the UN would show up in force on their doorstep to take them and arrest the person.
If there was resistance the person would be shot. By standers were taking video of the strong armed UN beating and killing people but it didn't matter.

I also dreamed about a line of Patriots that were in opposition to Hillary and they were facing down the much more powerful UN and American army. It didn't end well for the Patriots and America.

I woke up wondering how far I would go to protect what I believe to be right for America.

Did I foresee a Civil War?
I had a dream that I was 16 and went to school in my pajamas and my Saint Bernard was my teacher.
Did I foresee an educational revolution?

Old 03-23-2017, 02:52 PM

18,984 posts, read 9,067,948 times
Quote:
Hey people this was a whacky dream I had about Trump, Hillary and all the nonsense that is being dug up to delegitimize the Trump presidency.

I know if Trump gets the boot the VP Pence will take his place but with the way the Left is going about undermining Trump it seems like they are out for the blood of anyone who is associated with him.

It is all a political game and a carry over from early in the campaign and the "How dare an outsider with zero political experience try and worm his way into DC." attitude that both parties and the media had.
They all thought Trump was a joke and now that he is in the WH they are flipping out.

Maybe you'll dream that Lil' Donnie came up with this healthcare bill that was "wonderful and covered every American." Sadly, you'll wake up and remember that he lied to you and he never had one to begin with.

Old 03-23-2017, 02:56 PM

624 posts, read 370,511 times
So the families who were burned alive in cages by Isis that voted for Trump are horrible?

Old 03-23-2017, 03:01 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,687,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
You basically had a dream about Hillary, not Trumputin.

Hatred runs deep.
About Hillary, and the impact she and her Progressive policies could lead to. The first targets would be the Deplorables in their comfy basket.

Quote:

You should write a thriller. It would be a best seller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore1954 View Post
I had a dream that I was 16 and went to school in my pajamas and my Saint Bernard was my teacher.
Did I foresee an educational revolution?
Your dream was prophetic and has pretty much come true. The crotch of the pants is down to the knee and your description fits many teachers in our public education system.

Time to eliminate the Education department so we all can dream a new dream.

Old 03-23-2017, 04:07 PM

7,771 posts, read 6,378,272 times
That "dream" was a nightmare.

Old 03-23-2017, 04:32 PM

4,540 posts, read 2,781,896 times
It's fairly impressive that you remembered all that in detail. For me, I would have to write it down. Even then, it might not be coherent.

Anyways, I read a lot about politics but I've never had a dream about it. You must be way to paranoid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies