Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2017, 06:16 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,527,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Tell that to the parents whose children have gone missing in the DC area. Thinking bout it, if these people like the Podestas do what they do to children, they wouldn't have a single qualm about grooming and helping some nutjob to go in and shoot up a school.
Remember, Pizzagate has never been debunked despite what they want us to believe. You'd have to have it investigated for that to happen.

That stuff is beyond loony.

Old 03-29-2017, 06:43 PM

28,164 posts, read 25,294,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritone View Post
All of those families moved into the area within the last two years prior to the shooting - at a school that had been closed for years. They also had all their houses completely paid for, and many of them won the CT lottery - multiple times.

All of that was a just a coincidence.
I talked to Dylan Hockley's father. Our sons were the same age at the time of the shooting and both of our sons had (have) autism. Both boys had dedicated classroom aides.

Noah Pozner's grandmother has written extensively about Noah and his family on her blog about making bread; a blog she has kept for years before this shooting.

The Pozner family moved to Newtown in 2005.

The Bacons moved to Newtown in the early 2000s.

Jack Pinto was born in Danbury, CT.

Olivia Engel was born in Danbury, CT.

Josephine Gay moved to Newtown in 2008.

Madeleine F. Hsu was born in Connecticut.

Chase Kowalski's parents are Newtown natives and he was born in Connecticut.

Jessica Rekos was born in Danbury CT.

Caroline Previdi was born in Danbury, CT. Her grandparents are natives of Newtown.

James Mattioli was born in Bridgeport, CT.

Furthermore, Newtown , CT is a wealthy, affluent area attracting many upper middle class families to its idyllic town. Its not at all odd to have new families move into an area around the K-3 grades as families begin to make more permanent decisions based on their child's schooling.

Old 03-29-2017, 06:45 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,107,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
People who will believe anything, no matter how preposterous, if it confirms their bias.
Quoted for truth

Old 03-29-2017, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
...what?

A good friend of mine is from Newtown. One of the victims was his neighbor. He watched that child come home from the hospital and grow up until her life was stolen from her. Unless the family has her in hiding in their basement, what happened? Did they pretend to raise a child for 6 years? Or is my friend being paid to lie, too?

My good friend works with a reporter from Monroe, CT, which is minutes away from Newtown.

http://standardspeaker.com/news/king...home-1.1421620

Old 03-29-2017, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
I remember the day so vividly. I haven't cried like that since 9/11. What kind of sick person would go after these parents?
Yes, I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing when I heard the news. I sobbed and sobbed. When I picked my son up from school that day - who was a first grader too - his teacher and I hugged and just cried. A very sad day in this country.

Old 03-29-2017, 06:58 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,698,416 times
Quote:
All of those families moved into the area within the last two years prior to the shooting - at a school that had been closed for years. They also had all their houses completely paid for, and many of them won the CT lottery - multiple times.

What!?! You say that some people moved? WoW! How could the school be closed when there were kids in it? And, somehow their houses were paid for? When? how? Do tell - I'd like to get someone to pay for mine! And... someone won the CT lottery - multiple times? Some people seem to be lucky that way! But, how is all that related to Sandy Hook being faked?

Old 03-29-2017, 08:46 PM

88,527 posts, read 84,719,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
...and the DC earthquake was a nuclear test, the nuclear power plant in Iowa had melted down, Fukushima was going to heavily irradiate the west coast.

and.....global financial collapse, dollar being worthless, gold going to $5,000/ounce....

Oooooh the government buying up all the bullets hoax was another classic lmao.

Hahaha, I forgot about the government buying the bullets one. I think my sister's S.O. was a believer in that one.

Old 03-29-2017, 09:33 PM

230 posts, read 114,935 times
Quote:

This is the absolute sickest thing I've ever read. Only morally depraved, soulless monsters could ever defend anything Alex Jones. There is not and never been any truth to anything in your post. Just horrible. I've watched this guy before. It's clear he needs to be in a mental institution for real. He is not a sane person. What a trainwreck.

Old 03-29-2017, 09:35 PM

78,347 posts, read 60,547,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Hahaha, I forgot about the government buying the bullets one. I think my sister's S.O. was a believer in that one.
Yeah, the president of the NRA wrote a letter in a gun magazine my father gets (I think American Rifleman) telling people it was hoarders and profiteers that were behind the problem. He was right, you had retirees in my area being at the Walmart etc. when it first opened and buying up the new ammo stocks then turning around tripling the price and putting it on craigslist or at gun shows.

That one was especially stupid but AJ knows his audience of paranoid kooks!

Old 03-29-2017, 09:38 PM

78,347 posts, read 60,547,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneMeyer View Post
This is the absolute sickest thing I've ever read. Only morally depraved, soulless monsters could ever defend anything Alex Jones. There is not and never been any truth to anything in your post. Just horrible. I've watched this guy before. It's clear he needs to be in a mental institution for real. He is not a sane person. What a trainwreck.
Jones is entirely sane. He makes a GREAT living peddling conspiracy to people and is quite masterful at it.

Sponsors selling gold? Why gloom and doom articles with a kernel of truth but then twisted....oh and please click on our sponsors link!

Got radiation detectors to sell? Looks like the no-fly zone around a nuclear plant is really a MELTDOWN they don't want you to know about....please click our sponsors link to save yourself from dooooooom!

2000 years ago some carnival barker sold trinkets to Roman soldiers before battle to ward off arrows and spears....same guy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.