Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2017, 03:10 PM

7,269 posts, read 4,213,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
The issue here is that we have proof that Russia sought to influence our electoral process using fake news, paid trolls, disinformation, propaganda, and Lord knows what else.
No we don't. We have intel people telling us what they believe. And the FBI & NSA relied on a report done by a third party that is in question. The whole thing is fabricated - fabricated I tell you. No question that govt's spy on us and we spy on them - but the left is out in left field on this one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2017, 03:14 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,590,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Got news for those in denial.
Russia didn't lose the election for Hillary, it was the insanity of the DNC, the corruption exposed in the Obama administration, and the constant lying to me and about me. Basically it was You that lost Hillary the election. You have no one to blame for "The Donald" being your President and "your BOSS", but you.
It's encouraging to see your shift in position about Trump. This isn't happening to many of your fellows. You are now saying that there's a "blame" to be assessed, for him becoming president. Maybe this choice of words, is some kind of Freudian slip, indicating that the truth inside, is struggling to burst out?

Last edited by Steve McDonald; 04-01-2017 at 03:23 PM..

Old 04-01-2017, 03:16 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,660,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
No we don't. We have intel people telling us what they believe. And the FBI & NSA relied on a report done by a third party that is in question. The whole thing is fabricated - fabricated I tell you. No question that govt's spy on us and we spy on them - but the left is out in left field on this one.
No, I think people like you, who have been overtaken by the fake conspiracy news on Breitbart and other sites are who is out in left field. Jesus could come down himself and show you evidence and you'd be turning on him. It really is a sad time in America.

Old 04-01-2017, 03:17 PM

Newsflash: This just in - Donald Trumps former employee has a half sister who is the second cousin of the uncle who cuts grass for the atty who ate Russian dressing on his salad. Proof positive that Trump assisted the Russians in propaganda against Clinton.

Old 04-01-2017, 03:19 PM

Quote:
No, I think people like you, who have been overtaken by the fake conspiracy news on Breitbart and other sites are who is out in left field. Jesus could come down himself and show you evidence and you'd be turning on him. It really is a sad time in America.
I have never, ever visited or seen Brietbart. If anyone is out in left field and brainwashed it's people like you.

Old 04-01-2017, 03:22 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times
Quote:
Newsflash: This just in - Donald Trumps former employee has a half sister who is the second cousin of the uncle who cuts grass for the atty who ate Russian dressing on his salad. Proof positive that Trump assisted the Russians in propaganda against Clinton.

Trumpette spin it's a must have to do with Clinton or Obama.

Old 04-01-2017, 03:28 PM

23,558 posts, read 17,227,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
And that is how Trump got elected.
that's how obama got elected. voters in target rapture over a novelty election candidate.

Old 04-01-2017, 03:35 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
that's how obama got elected. voters in target rapture over a novelty election candidate.
LOL,maybe once but not twice.

Old 04-01-2017, 03:36 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,660,053 times
Quote:
I have never, ever visited or seen Brietbart. If anyone is out in left field and brainwashed it's people like you.
If all this was a lie or made up, it would be SO easy to disaprove and shame those making it up. This administration is trying desperately to find some way out, and they can't. That tells me that it is substantial.

Old 04-01-2017, 03:37 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,774,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
And Obama wasn't born in America. Who cares about this line of baloney.
Everyone who doesn't worship Trump and believe stupid things like Obama not being born in America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies