Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2017, 11:27 AM

17,916 posts, read 24,361,392 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
I find your Trump bashing more amusing, actually. Even the way you start with a lower-case "t" followed by a capital "R." It seems to be a grammatical error but you tend to make the same mistake over and over.
I rank the opinions of people who do this along with "President Cheeto" and "Oompah Loompah", et al. down there with the people who liked to call President Obama, "Obummer", "O'bomba", "President Hussein", et al.

They don't like the current president, I get it. But why do they have to display their stunted emotional growth?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2017, 11:49 AM

7,713 posts, read 4,749,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
You mean "last name?"

Okay...

Trump's Family Surname Was Once 'Drumpf'

Donald Trump's migrant grandpa Friedrich Drumpf went from barbering to brothel running | Daily Mail Online

https://www.bostonglobe.com/ideas/20...4HP/story.html

https://www.bustle.com/articles/1449...pt-translation

But look, I'm not saying you should leave. That's your own choice. Stick around and enjoy the tRump term. It'll be a lot of fun while it lasts. We're living through totally unprecedented history, you and me.

The first black president followed by the first 70 year old adolescent president.

You claimed HE changed his last name, then posted a link showing his family name was changed in the 1600's as proof. That's what I thought.

Old 04-02-2017, 11:57 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dog8food View Post
I find your Trump bashing more amusing, actually. Even the way you start with a lower-case "t" followed by a capital "R." It seems to be a grammatical error but you tend to make the same mistake over and over.

Kinda like Trump promising things he doesn't deliver?

Old 04-02-2017, 12:04 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
I rank the opinions of people who do this along with "President Cheeto" and "Oompah Loompah", et al. down there with the people who liked to call President Obama, "Obummer", "O'bomba", "President Hussein", et al.

They don't like the current president, I get it. But why do they have to display their stunted emotional growth?

Why don't you ask the same question about Trump?

Old 04-02-2017, 12:04 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,955,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post

Just to let you know that you are wasting your time putting your childish post in your reply's. I am not paying attention to the silliness. That would be lowering myself to your standards.

Old 04-02-2017, 12:09 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,955,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
That is a very good sign.

If the Bush family likes you, that is a very good indicator that you are a corrupt POS. Case in point, it's why the Bush family warmed up to the Clintons.

It's a sign of just how childish the Trump haters are. It's really sad that they are so blinded by their hate, that they can't even see how embarrassing their childish antics truly are.

They certainly are showing how childish they are in this thread. Overkill I would say.

Old 04-02-2017, 01:00 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,811,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Well, having read OP's comments in the Elections forum for months, I can understand the severe case of sour grapes.

I have pointed out the grammatical error more than once to those having issues, but considering that they predicted a win by Clinton and were clearing shown why that was incorrect, they don't have a thing for "correctness" across the board. I think from much of what we have seen with the Democrats, we need to work on our educational system.

I am glad they are "amused" by Trump since perhaps over time, that will help them let go of their bitterness over Hillary Clinton's loss, the ones they, the Democratic Party, put into motion.

I was telling my husband how sad it is that the liberals are up 24/7 looking for something in the media to twist and turn into a negative thing to attribute to President Trump. No wonder they are so crabby!

It's very telling to see that Trumpeteers don't like individuality unless it aligns with your agenda. I've never seen anyone write Trumps name in that way. It's part of Old Gringos signature. Yeah sure it's immature but it's not like they're being malicious towards a person who deserves respect. It's also true that they do write very simply but would you rather they write like I am writing? Actually I know you don't because I've seen an anti Trump person on here write a long post and you criticize that too. Make up your mind.

I'm a stickler for my own spelling. If you want to know how much of a perfectionist I am, I once corrected my own spelling in a chat room and a person replied back "lol we don't worry about spelling here". Wait it gets better. I was lazy when it comes to capitalization. However on a message board where they said I had to use capitalization, I then edited all my posts from a few years ago on that board as it threw off the aesthetics for me. I also get horrified when someone quotes me and I see a typo. Most of the time if you see that I've edited a post it is because I am correcting a typo.
Here's the kicker though: even in posts on public forums I have occasionally wrote things like "I iz.." and words I made up like skadoopsy. I'm not in college. I'm not being graded. Sometimes I'll even do it in the same post where I strive to make perfect spelling.

You just don't get it do you? I suppose you'll always have your blinders on when it comes to Trump and think that anyone who is against him is a sore loser over Hilary. The funny part about it is you talk about Hilary way more than many of us anti Trump people have. You talk about her as much if not more than we do about Trump and that's pretty sad because she's not even president so what do you care?

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
yeah, sure. Think the real problem is you know Trump has already failed hugely. His own party members are calling him names. one R recently compared Donald to an 8 year old. funny dog8food...is it not?
The most hilarious thing about it is you could say way worse about Trump so calling Trump "tRump" is mild. What's so offensive about a rump? We all have them. The only reason it would be offensive is if you worship the guy. I've been more cutthroat with people I actually admire. Sure the intent is different but to an outsider it would look like I'm insulting them. For example if I really like a guy I will occasionally call him an idiot or stupid. I'm especially very self deprecating which is a lot more than you can say for Trump. I don't think he knows how to make fun of himself. Now I'm not saying he should criticize himself to the level I do but he should practice some humility.
Now watch them ignore this post because I haven't said something they could easily refute.

Old 04-02-2017, 01:55 PM

11,222 posts, read 16,430,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post

It's a sign of just how childish the Trump haters are. It's really sad that they are so blinded by their hate, that they can't even see how embarrassing their childish antics truly are.

I find it beyond hilarious, almost pathetic actually, that so, so many of you on the right are acting like the last 8 years (and counting), haven't been chalk full of "Obummer" "0bammer" "Mooch" and so on, and so on, and SO on, with much WORSE names. Nevermind everything said about Clinton.

It's almost as if you truly do believe your side has been mature and innocent all this time.

Old 04-02-2017, 02:29 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,701,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
"Hate" is a strong word.
  • Carter does not hate Trump. He didn't support him, but I'll note that he didn't support Clinton either when she ran against Obama. Carter truely dislikes Bill & Hillary Clinton for what they did to the Democrat party.
  • Old man Bush probably does hate Trump. He throws shoes at the TV when Trump is on. The old man wanted JEB to be President and Trump disrupted those plans.
  • GW Bush does not hate Trump. But he is trying to sell a book so will say anything to get on TV. Speak out against Trump = automatic ticket to be on NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, and Fox = Book Sales.
  • Bill Clinton doesn't hate Trump, but I'm sure his wife does. Bubba's eyes on Melania at the inauguration clearly demonstrate where his priorities are these days.
  • I have no idea if Obama hates Trump. I don't think he does. It's clear that Mooch hates White people and holds vast resentments towards Western Civ. Obama is stuck between that, and Democrat politics. IMO, the Obamas hate the Clintons far far more than Trump and secretly laugh that Hillary was beaten by Trump.
So based on that, I'd say that you have 1 out of 5.
Gee, that' s funny... I see at least 50%: based on the comment that gw is reported to have said about the inauguration, he isn't all that fond of trump. After all, the comment you were responding to wasn't about all living presidents, it was only about the GOP presidents.

Old 04-02-2017, 02:48 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,473,484 times
I love Old Gringo's posts and especially the memes. They are a clear indication that others see donnie for what he is. These memes are political cartoons of our internet world and vital to our democracy. Keep it up, OG!

IMPORTANCE OF POLITICAL CARTOONS TO NEWSPAPERS - Christ University Institutional Repository
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies