Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2017, 11:51 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,551,652 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
It did not die but the issue relative to Rice will be addressed since the issue was raised. They are not zeroing in on her, this is a deflection and their investigation into Russian interference in our election (remember that?) will go forward.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2017, 11:52 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,685,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
I don't know who "you people" are, but I've never claimed she can. I know that she cannot compel any of the intelligence agencies to unmask a source, she can only request - which they can either approve or deny.

I'm not caught between anything. She admits she requested that the sources be unmasked. Correct?

Comprehend what was written please. This is an argument you need to have with your fellow comrades, to get your story straight. Your comrades have conflicted with what you are saying.

Old 04-05-2017, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
You hate Bannon, because he is effective.
If he was removed, maybe not so much.

Old 04-05-2017, 11:54 AM

Quote:
If you only knew who I am, you would crap your pants.
You doing that again.

Old 04-05-2017, 11:54 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,403,309 times
Quote:
Comprehend what was written please. This is an argument you need to have with your fellow comrades, to get your story straight. Your comrades have conflicted with what you are saying.
I comprehend just fine, thanks. However, your condescension is wearing a bit thin.

I'm responsible only for what I say, I'm no one else's keeper. Lots of people on both "sides" of this debate seem to be fuzzy on what Rice can and can't do of her own volition.

So, are we agreed that Rice only has the authority to REQUEST a source to be unmasked?

Old 04-05-2017, 11:55 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,910,690 times
Quote:
What was the motivation for her to initiate this request, that the FBI(Comey) and the CIA(Clapper) has denied they allowed it in testimony to a congressional panel? That is perjury if they lied.
Why create a spread sheet of incoming and outgoing calls specifically for the Trump campaign?
The motivation is that she had reports with redacted names and she wanted to know the names to have a better understanding of the intelligence.

The spread sheet allegation is unsubstantiated, and Rice denies it, so we'll have to see what pans out.

Now I've answered your questions, won't you answer mine?

Have other National Security Advisors made "unmasking" requests? Yes or No.

Old 04-05-2017, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
If he was removed, maybe not so much.
He still has all clearances and is just taking on a different role in the intelligence gathering abuse that has been taking place in the deep state.

Old 04-05-2017, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
I comprehend just fine, thanks. However, your condescension is wearing a bit thin.

I'm responsible only for what I say, I'm no one else's keeper. Lots of people on both "sides" of this debate seem to be fuzzy on what Rice can and can't do of her own volition.

So, are we agreed that Rice only has the authority to REQUEST a source to be unmasked?

Can you people, caught between a rock and a hard place, make up your minds.
The rest is just your conscious bothering you.

Old 04-05-2017, 11:59 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,910,690 times
Quote:
What was she investigating and compiling a call log of incoming and outgoing calls of the Trump campaign?
What was the motive here?
She wasn't investigating anyone or anything. Our intelligence agencies were conducting investigations. They then submitted reports to her. Her job was to review the reports and data, evaluate the information and then report to the President. When reports are redacted, that can make evaluating the information difficult. I imagine that is why Ms Rice and previous National Security Advisors have requested that redacted information be un-redacted.

Old 04-05-2017, 11:59 AM

12,045 posts, read 6,584,142 times
“It is hard to fathom how the demasking of multiple Trump campaign and transition officials was not politically motivated.”
- Fred Fleitz, ex-CIA analyst

“From my direct experience dealing at this level, that is never done,” retired U.S. Army Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer told Fox News. Shaffer has experience in intelligence operations focused on foreign actors in which U.S. citizens’ involvement could surface.

The national security adviser person is a manager position, not an analyst position,” he said. “You have analysts in the intelligence community whose job is to sort through who is doing what with what. Susan Rice is a senior manager looking over the entire intelligence community. She should not have time to be unmasking individuals having conversations. It’s insane. It’s never done.”

Susan Rice's alleged unmasking requests not so routine, ex-officials say | Fox News
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies