Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2017, 11:43 PM

5,719 posts, read 6,448,812 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staphangel View Post
Whenever another war is started or or there is another conflict it amuses me (albeit in all the wrong ways) knowing if men - the world over were to completely get out of business and politics and gave women 100% control all of the bad stuff such as war, torture, illegal activities etc. would immediately come to an end.
This is not about men. Women themselves would need to come together and rule, and women don't do that. Look at the 2016 election. If women had banded together for Hillary, she would have won easily. That did not happen.

Put 4 men in a room together. Put 4 women in a room together. Within the hour, the 4 men are friends. The 4 women are 2 vs 2.

Sorry, I am a feminist, really I am. But nobody tears down women worse than women.

Old 04-08-2017, 11:55 PM

8,893 posts, read 5,371,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
Nobody wants War once a month which is what you would get.
Not necessarily .... you might get once a month "intense negotiations."

Old 04-08-2017, 11:59 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
One nice thing about being a woman living in a female-dominated world is that we wouldn't care about being physically attractive.
Quote:
Well, we wouldn't be bombarded with ads trying to sell us makeup, clothes, plastic surgery etc.
what asylum are you living in? and what drugs re they using on you?

Old 04-09-2017, 12:06 AM

6,658 posts, read 4,747,375 times
Quote:
Whenever another war is started or or there is another conflict it amuses me (albeit in all the wrong ways) knowing if men - the world over were to completely get out of business and politics and gave women 100% control all of the bad stuff such as war, torture, illegal activities etc. would immediately come to an end.
Even Hillary Clinton voted to send troops in Iraq. Maybe we should send her the 2 trillion dollar bill that the Iraq war costed. Oh and she wanted to allow in refugees from terrorist countries that wants to bring torture, illegal activities, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkS9y5t0tR0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMqaItzolOg

Quote:
Unlike men, women are inherently loving, nurturing and peaceful.
Only a small fraction of women. I would not relinquish control to sociopathic misandrists.

Old 04-09-2017, 12:36 AM

6,790 posts, read 8,199,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juppiter View Post
This is not about men. Women themselves would need to come together and rule, and women don't do that. Look at the 2016 election. If women had banded together for Hillary, she would have won easily. That did not happen.

Put 4 men in a room together. Put 4 women in a room together. Within the hour, the 4 men are friends. The 4 women are 2 vs 2.

Sorry, I am a feminist, really I am. But nobody tears down women worse than women.
All women did not band together for Hillary because all women did not support her for President. Women support the leader they believe in regardless of gender. That does not mean that women wouldn't band together and support a female leader they believed in. Plenty of women did band together to support Hillary and will support other future female candidates.

I'm so sick of these idiotic posts claiming all women are awful, spitefull, hate each other and can never get along. That's utter nonsense! If that has been your experience you need to take a good hard look in the mirror and realize YOU are the problem. The vast majority of women have no trouble getting along with and supporting each other. I've spent plenty of time in rooms with women and seen nothing but respectful interactions.

Last edited by detshen; 04-09-2017 at 12:44 AM..

Old 04-09-2017, 01:53 AM

5,658 posts, read 6,277,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
If the men of America unanimously decided that women should be removed from power and returned to inequality, what would stop them?
That is a ridiculous strawman because the vast majority of men would never go along with that.

I respect humans.

Old 04-09-2017, 05:28 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,305,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
yep, and most of them come from the women in the thread.
Yeah I think you need a second read.

Plenty of men have said pretty awful things about women here as well.

Old 04-09-2017, 05:42 AM

8,224 posts, read 3,497,598 times
Quote:
Yeah right... You women hate each other.
1 week per month would be world war 3 followed by 3 weeks of kissing up and going to day spas, wine tastings, and shopping sprees.

Old 04-09-2017, 05:57 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
First of all, a man doesn't benefit from another man's "toxic masculinity", a woman does.

That's why women select men with toxic levels of masculinity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
He's basically saying (white) women love it that a guy tells her he loves her while beating her with one hand, and taking swigs from Jack Daniels with the other hand

As I got older, I realized​ more and more that the "nice guys" have their own brand of toxic behaviors.
Quote:
Oh.

Well that's a load of bull****.

Just like the majority of this thread.
Quote:
Should have left it at "huh?"
Quote:
I don't need you to tell me what I should and should not post.

The thread is loaded with bull**** statements.

theunbrainwashed:

He's basically saying....

you:

How about you respond to what I write instead of pretending theunbrainwashed gets to have final say on what I meant.

Old 04-09-2017, 06:03 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,305,403 times
Quote:
theunbrainwashed:

He's basically saying....

you:

How about you respond to what I write instead of pretending theunbrainwashed gets to have final say on what I meant.
I'll respond to who I want in whatever way I want.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies