Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2017, 08:27 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,851,378 times

Advertisements

CBS News
With Eric Trump’s trip to the United Kingdom this week, the international hotel and car rental costs for the Secret Service agents who protect him and his brother Donald Trump Jr. have topped $190,000 since January 1st, according to a review of purchasing orders by CBS News.

All of those bills are paid by taxpayers.

Secret Service costs for Trump family protection continue to mount

American taxpayers are financing this mob-family's enrichment, how's that for MORONIC!

Last edited by Ibginnie; 04-15-2017 at 08:10 AM.. Reason: copyright violation

Old 04-14-2017, 08:43 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,169,102 times
I'm so over their security costs.

Old 04-14-2017, 08:54 AM

2,365 posts, read 2,841,256 times
Still wont be voting for democrats who want to invite the invaders & destroy us like the European leadership. Trump can buy bird feeders for entire country with my tax dollars but I will NEVER elect leaders who will sneak in traitors into the country.

Old 04-14-2017, 08:58 AM

3,811 posts, read 4,696,027 times
I hear about this a lot. That it cost X thousands to have security for X event. I'm not saying I'm happy with this because it's coming from tax payers. But could these police forces that end up providing the extra security be price gouging? I mean when extra security is needed at Trump Tower for his wife. I wonder if that's all OT wages and the city is charging as much as they can even more than another person?

Old 04-14-2017, 09:02 AM

2,682 posts, read 2,181,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
I'm so over their security costs.

Yes, really. The only ones paying attention to this non-issue are the ones desperately looking for some more mud to fling. We have much more important issues in this country -- surely we can find something more significant to talk about?

And how much is it costing to protect other living presidents? Including Obama, Bush and Clinton? Somehow that never gets mentioned.

Old 04-14-2017, 09:04 AM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by theluckygal View Post
Still wont be voting for democrats who want to invite the invaders & destroy us like the European leadership. Trump can buy bird feeders for entire country with my tax dollars but I will NEVER elect leaders who will sneak in traitors into the country.
Right...

Sneaking in traitors? So you think some 5 year old from Syria who's trying to escape a civil war is a traitor to the US, but an administration stuffed with paid foreign agents and a president who openly attempts to collude with a foreign power are not...

Spare me the BS.

Old 04-14-2017, 09:18 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,851,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theluckygal View Post

ROTFLMO..... and what the hell do you call all those FOREIGN AGENTS in Trump's White House??????

Old 04-14-2017, 09:26 AM

1,728 posts, read 3,126,952 times
Whatever happened to no new deals and the investigation into the conflicts of interests? This is downright ridiculous that we tax payers are actually enabling the conflicts of interests.

And to those who don't care about this issue, the "party over country" mentality is hurting us all and not making America GREAT again. Wake up already.

Money will be funneled from much needed programs to cover the SS cost so we all lose in one way or another.

Old 04-14-2017, 09:43 AM

8,386 posts, read 4,372,592 times
These fools spending for lunch what the majority of Americans try to live off of for a year is pretty sad.

Old 04-14-2017, 09:45 AM

2,691 posts, read 1,668,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
CBS News
With Eric Trump’s trip to the United Kingdom this week, the international hotel and car rental costs for the Secret Service agents who protect him and his brother Donald Trump Jr. have topped $190,000 since January 1st, according to a review of purchasing orders by CBS News.

All of those bills are paid by taxpayers.

Documents for Eric Trump’s trip this week to Dublin show that $4,029.85 was spent on limousines for his visit and $11,261 to cover the hotel costs of the Secret Service agents who protect him.

The trips by the Trump sons are to promote Trump-branded properties in those countries. According to an analysis by the Economist magazine, the Trump Organization’s international deals account for less than 10 percent of the company’s value.
Secret Service costs for Trump family protection continue to mount

American taxpayers are financing this mob-family's enrichment, how's that for MORONIC!
Yet you gladly paid the secret service costs for Malia's trip to Bolivia and Peru for 2 months.

Stop the fake outrage.

Quote:
Malia Obama, 18, former President Barack Obama's eldest daughter, made a secret educational trip to Bolivia and Peru in late November, according to NYT.

"She was very humble, chatty, spoke Spanish very well," tour guide Gregorio Mamani told the Times via a phone interview. "She was mesmerized by the Bolivian landscape."

Malia Obama – with bodyguards and a "blond companion" mistakenly thought to be the dignitary American Embassy officials told the guides would join the trek through the Cordillera Real mountains – was offered no special treatment and did chores with her fellow hikers, Mamani added.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies