Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2017, 05:42 AM

8,384 posts, read 4,367,951 times

Advertisements

Its got nothing to do with Obama, no matter how hard you try deflect to him. The simple matter is, Trump is a low life, amoral, narcissistic jerk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2017, 05:47 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
can't handle truth- but we know that- when it comes to FACTS trumpettes sing la la la la and stick head back in sand -
sorry I don't worship at your govt church...or trumps

Old 04-17-2017, 06:02 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,089,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
No, they won't believe it, so we shouldn't try. We dislike Trump on his own merits, or lack thereof. The man has no redeeming values whatsoever, and is out to line his pockets at our expense. Period.

The man is a pig.

This is exactly why conservatives hated Obama and Hillary.

But that doesn't stop the left from crying racisim and misogyny.

You reap what you sow.

Old 04-17-2017, 06:52 AM

25,848 posts, read 16,528,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
1. You missed that when the Republicans elect a buffoon like Trump, how can the normal people not oppose him? It would be a dereliction of civic duty not to.

2. While it is a talking point on the right that the ACA (aka Obamacare) is failing, the CBO said the opposite recently -- that's why Trump said he was going to try to sabotage it. Now, if the ACA was really failing, why would Trump need to sabotage it?

The reality is that the GOP alternative was worse by every measure than the ACA -- except that millionaires would get tax-cuts under the GOP plan. That's seems to the motivation of nearly every GOP plan.
Republicans elected Trump? I was a lifelong Democrat and voted for Trump and there were A LOT of Democratic defectors.

Obama cured me of being a Democrat, Obama, Elizabeth Warren, Nancy Pelosi. Those are the morons that have ruined the Democratic Party. Far cry from Walter Mondale, Jimmy Carter, Paul Wellstone and Hubert Humphrey. It's a different party now.

But really, if you didn't support Obama and you are hating on Trump every day here what are you? Just a professional complainer?

Old 04-17-2017, 07:03 AM

18,461 posts, read 7,089,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
So how did Obama directly ruin YOUR life?? How is Chester Cheeto making YOUR life better, exactly?
I mean on BO's inauguration did you suddenly lose everything and end up on the street? Did Barack himself come into your home and kick your dog, and eat all your food? What horrible things happened to you specifically that were 100% the fault of Obama?
Then, conversely, on trumps inauguration day, did your life take a miraculous turn for the better. What specific events happen to make your life suddenly that much sweeter, that were 100% attributed to DJT?? Something must have for you to have this fanatical obsession and idol worship, and blind reverence for him?
Obama didn't "ruin my life"....

But he sure did royally screw up my health insurance...

Which has the potential to ruin my life.

And BTW , calling Trump "Cheeto" "orange" etc doesn't help your case any...it only telegraphs your immature bias.

Old 04-17-2017, 07:08 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Republicans elected Trump? I was a lifelong Democrat and voted for Trump and there were A LOT of Democratic defectors.

Obama cured me of being a Democrat, Obama, Elizabeth Warren, Nancy Pelosi. Those are the morons that have ruined the Democratic Party. Far cry from Walter Mondale, Jimmy Carter, Paul Wellstone and Hubert Humphrey. It's a different party now.

But really, if you didn't support Obama and you are hating on Trump every day here what are you? Just a professional complainer?

Whether you did/didn't support Obama has nothing to do with Trump.

Old 04-17-2017, 07:10 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,700,375 times
Quote:

You have a lot of simple answers to your 'simple question', yet you don't seem to be able to understand. It is trump, himself, that inspires such dislike. Nothing at all to do with obama, no matter how much you want that to be the case. Again, it is trump himself.

So, if you refuse to see what people might have against trump, what are you? A professional complainer?

Old 04-17-2017, 07:21 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,225,328 times
Quote:
What did Obama ever do that gives you cause to hate Trump? I mean from the wild behavior of his haters you would think Barack authored the Magna Carta or something. He saved GM with our money and created a terrible healthcare program destined to fail. So what am I missing here?
Why don't you read and take off the blinder and you might understand more, without posing such a LOADED, and twisted questions, that you would not accept the truths if it landed in your hands and sparkled when you viewed is.

So, the slanted Trump promotion is not fooling anyone. Trump is pushing his racist bias toward Obama with such a passion, he is trying to erase the presence of Obama, as a main mission, rathter than fill the position of the government, and stop trying to act like a dictator and thinking he can govern by executive orders. and then Wasting Millions Flying to Promote his Florida Property every weekend, and Idiot Republican sanction that madness without not a word, and then wasting money on his wife to sit in a glass castle, while he pretend to pay as if he is "King Trump"!

If you want to ask a question, why not ask why Trump supporters support him wasting all that money to fly to Florida and frequent his business properties every 2 or three days. Not one of you, have uttered you comments about "may tax dollars", while he waste them on his grandstanding.

The Office of President has Camp David to meet guest from other countries, and this pushing his daughter and son in law as if they are some officials, when they are doing nothing but playing business manipulations. and ALL OF THEM in the Trump Administration have Russian Ties... If anything they all should be ARRESTED FOR TREASON and every ethical violation on the books should be charged to each of them.

I'd say, it might be interesting to Pull your finger and "wake up"....

Old 04-17-2017, 07:25 AM

25,848 posts, read 16,528,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
You have a lot of simple answers to your 'simple question', yet you don't seem to be able to understand. It is trump, himself, that inspires such dislike. Nothing at all to do with obama, no matter how much you want that to be the case. Again, it is trump himself.

So, if you refuse to see what people might have against trump, what are you? A professional complainer?
Same could have been said about Obama, but look at the legions of liberals that overlooked all the absolute hypocrisy he brought to the table every day of this terms. The same ones who will not see the positives that Trump brings, like trying to reunite a divided country (by Obama) by solving these terrible problems allowed to fester under Obama (Middle East, terrorist and North Korea).

The inflammatory rhetoric causing all the racial problems from Barack and Michelle both...yet they didn't actually DO ANYTHING to help black people. NOTHING. They just trolled the population with their talk.

Old 04-17-2017, 07:33 AM

3,992 posts, read 2,458,665 times
Quote:
Same could have been said about Obama, but look at the legions of liberals that overlooked all the absolute hypocrisy he brought to the table every day of this terms. The same ones who will not see the positives that Trump brings, like trying to reunite a divided country (by Obama) by solving these terrible problems allowed to fester under Obama (Middle East, terrorist and North Korea).

The inflammatory rhetoric causing all the racial problems from Barack and Michelle both...yet they didn't actually DO ANYTHING to help black people. NOTHING. They just trolled the population with their talk.
you do realize Obama killed Bin Laden and prevented a major attack on US soil during his 8 years right? And that the current issues in the ME were caused by GW's follies in Iraq, ISIS included.....a path which your Daddy is now pursing (stinks that he lied to you during the campaigns about that one too. just like "lock her up:, China, etc). As for NK- he's clueless and escalating tensions isn't "solving" the issue, although to be fair, he only found out that it was hard last week while eating that yummy chocolate cake, so maybe now he'll put some energy into it....
Please explain how the candidate endorsed by David Duke, who attacks the free press daily, and rallies against the "coastal elites" (which btw he is a member of -generational wealth, born in NYC, had the Clintons at one of his many weddings) is uniting the nation?

Also, while you're at it, please list the absolute hypocrisy Obama brought to the table every day of this terms.

Thanks!

Last edited by Metsfan53; 04-17-2017 at 07:57 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies