Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2017, 02:49 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,601,522 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Ditto.
Triple ditto.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2017, 02:54 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Hahahah..you anti Trumpers are so freakin ridiculous. Really? This is what you are going to whine about today? Really? I dont recall Tom Brady needing the likes of you to defend him. Brady decided not to attend. Why would Trump embarrass his Friend Tom by pointing out that he is not there? That would be classless and a slap in the face of the players who did attend. But I get it, you feel the need to complain about everything. Guess what..NO ONE CARES ANYMORE! Your ilk post so much retarded junk that we just roll our eyes and think to ourselves, "What it is this time?"
They haven't got anything better to do, and this guy is one of the biggest whiners on here. He couldn't hold a candle to Trump's masculinity, but he thinks he's being really insulting calling Mr. Trump, "Donny Little Hands." Probably trying to make up for his own smallness.

Old 04-19-2017, 02:54 PM

1,816 posts, read 1,150,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Hahahah..you anti Trumpers are so freakin ridiculous. Really? This is what you are going to whine about today? Really? I dont recall Tom Brady needing the likes of you to defend him. Brady decided not to attend. Why would Trump embarrass his Friend Tom by pointing out that he is not there? That would be classless and a slap in the face of the players who did attend. But I get it, you feel the need to complain about everything. Guess what..NO ONE CARES ANYMORE! Your ilk post so much retarded junk that we just roll our eyes and think to ourselves, "What it is this time?"
I'm not so sure they are friends anymore after TB deigned not to show up to kiss the ring of little hands.

Speaking of rolling of eyes, it's what I do whenever Donny speaks, before I then leave the room, or change the channel!

Old 04-19-2017, 03:04 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
This was probably the least of Tom Brady's worries, and I'm just glad Trump could remember the names he did.

Old 04-19-2017, 03:12 PM

1,816 posts, read 1,150,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
They haven't got anything better to do, and this guy is one of the biggest whiners on here. He couldn't hold a candle to Trump's masculinity, but he thinks he's being really insulting calling Mr. Trump, "Donny Little Hands." Probably trying to make up for his own smallness.
Since when is reporting the FACTS whining? You Trumpies can give it but can't take it. BO was fair game for you haters but somehow little hands is off limits?

Don't think so!

Old 04-19-2017, 03:13 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,235,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
So the Patriots show up today, sans Brady, at the WH to be recognized for winning the Super Bowl and Donny goes into his little speech on how great a team they are and mentions 6-7 players during his presentation - but not Brady.

Of course we all know TB is arguably the greatest QB all time, was extremely instrumental in NE even getting to the Super Bowl, and was the SB MVP, but little hands just refused to give him his propers or even mention his name.

Even though Brady mentioned this was due to personal matters, Donny clearly took it as a personal slight and once again revealed what a little man child he is. Just pitiful and a total lack of dignity and class - not befitting the office he holds.

Making America Small Again!

Out of all of the problems in the world THIS is what has your thong in a wad?

Really?

Grow up, little man child.

Old 04-19-2017, 03:15 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,938,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
This was probably the least of Tom Brady's worries, and I'm just glad Trump could remember the names he did.

LOL!

Did he start talking about his electoral college numbers? He always seems to fit them in somewhere when he makes a speech.

I agree with those who say this is not a big news story, but Trump asked people to pray for his TV show ratings, so he should at least wish Brady's parents a happy wedding anniversary. However, for a while Brady has avoided talking about Trump, because his wife doesn't like him.

Supermodel wife vs Nutty POTUS

Not exactly a tough choice for Brady. LOL

Old 04-19-2017, 03:17 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,906,179 times
Yes, I am hearing more that Brady's wife put her foot down; she despises tRUMP.

Old 04-19-2017, 03:38 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,698,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Although there are much more important issues to discuss, I can see why people noticed when Trump didn't mention Brady today. After all, Trump stood in front of the CIA memorial wall and bragged how he's been on Time magazine covers more than Tom Brady, but he conveniently failed to mention him now? He needs Melania by his side to nudge him. Maybe Trump's mind isn't very clear which is why he keeps talking about his EC win. People with certain types of dementia and other disorders repeat the same things over and over, i.e., "I'm an excellent driver" or "one minute to Wapner."
So many on the left seem to be quite familiar with dementia and related conditions. Wonder why that is.

Old 04-19-2017, 03:43 PM

2,951 posts, read 2,519,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Brady is BIG Trump supporter and DONOR... Brady has come out to say that he and Trump are close friends... the anti-Trumpers are just trying to instigate Fake outrage... like the ALWAYS do...
Brady woke up to the monster he was supporting. Or Giselle put her foot down
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies