Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2017, 01:59 PM

7,824 posts, read 4,565,821 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Played softball doing shrooms in my misspent youth. Went 3 for 3, no errors in the field. It was like everything was moving in slow motion. I swear I could have hit a Nolan Ryan fastball that day.
A regular Dock Ellis
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2017, 04:31 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,356,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Why do you want more drug addicts?
Who gets addicted to psilocybin?

Old 11-25-2017, 07:04 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,752,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by genesiss23 View Post
It's obviously going to be MDMA. It is about to start its phase 3 study. Its researchers are working with FDA and DEA to prove it is effective for PTSD treatment. Early trials have been good. At the conclusion of the trial, its status will be reviewed. If effective it will be changed to schedule 2. The issue will be if FDA will want to make it a rems drug or limit distribution.
I pray to God that MDMA gets the grreen light as I suffer terribly from PTSD. It really sucks....

Old 11-25-2017, 07:34 PM

6,262 posts, read 5,070,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
How does an adult someone partaking in personal drug use negatively impact anyone else?
Look up the links to adults who are passed out in the drivers seat and passenger seat of vehicles, with needles still stuck in their arms while their infant sits helplessly in a car seat in the back.

Look up the articles where crack whores have offered to sell their child outright or sell their child for sex for a couple of hits.

Look up the videos of parents passed out on the floor while their toddler cries beside them.

Look up the story of a rolling meth lab. Everything they needed to put it all together was found under the car seat of a toddler.

I admin a pro-law enforcement site. I post stories every day about how drugs adversely impact the innocent. Every day. Do some research before you throw out such a ridiculous question.

Old 11-26-2017, 05:53 AM

31,290 posts, read 20,740,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
I admin a pro-law enforcement site. I post stories every day about how drugs adversely impact the innocent. Every day. Do some research before you throw out such a ridiculous question.
Ad do a number of other products. The worst offender by a huge margin is automobiles.

Old 11-26-2017, 06:05 AM

8,312 posts, read 3,927,691 times
I'd be absolutely astounded if a psychedelic were legalized. Psychedelics tend to strip away the superficial facade that is essential for the Corporate State to enrich itself at our expense. People with opened minds are a threat to the primary American values; first, that every dollar is a good dollar regardless of how corrupt or bloody; and secondly that power and wealth are the ultimate prize and are essential to becoming "successful". This is the main reason these drugs were made illegal in the 60's. A direct threat to the powers that be, in many ways more dangerous than any terrorist or bomber.

Old 11-26-2017, 07:23 AM

3,648 posts, read 3,784,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
That said, if any drug helped people with health issues and could be legitimately documented as helpful (such as marijuana for chronic pain and nausea in people with a variety of illnesses) then I'm fine with it as long as it's regulated.
We're still waiting for that to happen with marijuana.

Which GMO weed is beneficial for what diagnoses? What types of pain? What levels. How long do the effects last? How long is it safe to use?

All we have now is empirical "evidence." "Weed made me feel better."

Old 11-26-2017, 07:38 AM

11,523 posts, read 14,656,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearHeadDave View Post
I'd be absolutely astounded if a psychedelic were legalized. Psychedelics tend to strip away the superficial facade that is essential for the Corporate State to enrich itself at our expense. People with opened minds are a threat to the primary American values; first, that every dollar is a good dollar regardless of how corrupt or bloody; and secondly that power and wealth are the ultimate prize and are essential to becoming "successful". This is the main reason these drugs were made illegal in the 60's. A direct threat to the powers that be, in many ways more dangerous than any terrorist or bomber.
This.

Old 11-26-2017, 08:38 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branDcalf View Post
We're still waiting for that to happen with marijuana.

Which GMO weed is beneficial for what diagnoses? What types of pain? What levels. How long do the effects last? How long is it safe to use?

All we have now is empirical "evidence." "Weed made me feel better."
There have been legitimate studies on marijuana relating to treatment of mental and physical problems, but unfortunately one that found many positives was blocked from release by Govt, because it did not support the current anti-drug narrative.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies