Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2017, 08:52 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,740,494 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
No, you didn't You elected the objectively inferior choice. There isn't a single thing Hillary has done that Trump wouldn't also do - worse - if given the chance. There also isn't a single personality flaw that Hillary has that Trump doesn't also have to a greater level. If you think otherwise, the facts do not support your position. While both candidates were awful, Trump consistently scored lower on everything: emotional stability, qualifications, honesty and truthfulness, and basic competence. Nobody who can look past partisan politics can say with a straight face, "he was the better choice."
I respect your flawed opinion. But I would not change my vote.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2017, 08:53 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,656,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
If people wanted status quo, they would have elected Hillary.
What's playing out in Washington everyday, sure makes status quo look pretty good right about now. You lived your life all this time prior to Trump with status quo, and you probably had a pretty good life. We became a superpower and an economic giant pretty much under status quo.

Old 05-12-2017, 08:56 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
You've all been here. You've all seen what has gone on this week.

Firing the Director of the FBI via TV from across the country and forcing him to seek his own way home.

Sean Spicer hiding in the bushes.

Trump tweeting out veiled threats to Sally Yates and James Comey.

Kellyanne spinning like a top again.

That unfortunate Huckabee woman trying to be Kellyanne and failing at it.

Trump entertaining the Russians with Russian media and blocking US media.

Does this really not strike any of his supporters as "not normal?"

I mean, any piece of it. Does any one of these things seem "off" somehow?

Sounds like he is on the right path.
The Democrats are going batchit crazy.
Commies hate free thinking & individual liberty.

Old 05-12-2017, 08:56 PM

1,092 posts, read 833,009 times
You KNOW we were told from the moment he was sworn in....."This will be a DIFFERENT kind of presidency!"

Old 05-12-2017, 08:57 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,486,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
President Trump wouldn't be the current President if it weren't for Obama
Let me fix that for you:

President Trump wouldn't be the current President if it weren't for Putin

This is the reason Trump fired Comey. He's afraid the truth will be discovered by the FBI. If he was innocent he would gladly allow the investigation to continue and he wouldn't be squawking about saying that Comey told him he's not being investigated.

Old 05-12-2017, 08:59 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
No, you didn't You elected the objectively inferior choice. There isn't a single thing Hillary has done that Trump wouldn't also do - worse - if given the chance. There also isn't a single personality flaw that Hillary has that Trump doesn't also have to a greater level. If you think otherwise, the facts do not support your position. While both candidates were awful, Trump consistently scored lower on everything: emotional stability, qualifications, honesty and truthfulness, and basic competence. Nobody who can look past partisan politics can say with a straight face, "he was the better choice."

Trump may be good at trolling the snowflake democrats, but one think for sure, he isn't corrupt, like the Clinton's, both Bush's and Obama.

Old 05-12-2017, 09:02 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,486,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
If you are under the gun from all media like Trump, you wouldn't be able to withstand the pressure. Sorry. Even Richard Branson said to give Trump some time, but No. constant attacks from the left.

#Resist

Old 05-12-2017, 09:14 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,656,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Trump may be good at trolling the snowflake democrats, but one think for sure, he isn't corrupt, like the Clinton's, both Bush's and Obama.
Not even morally corrupt?

Old 05-12-2017, 09:35 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,185,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
You've all been here. You've all seen what has gone on this week.

Firing the Director of the FBI via TV from across the country and forcing him to seek his own way home.

Sean Spicer hiding in the bushes.

Trump tweeting out veiled threats to Sally Yates and James Comey.

Kellyanne spinning like a top again.

That unfortunate Huckabee woman trying to be Kellyanne and failing at it.

Trump entertaining the Russians with Russian media and blocking US media.

Does this really not strike any of his supporters as "not normal?"

I mean, any piece of it. Does any one of these things seem "off" somehow?
Now, I don't read much of this site but what I do, the 'Trumpies' (on this site at least) are only giddy that Americans they consider 'liberals' are upset that we have such a terrible President. The President has a 36% rating so this site is NOT a good measure to base popularity or support. Why these posters are giddy - one can only imagine. I would bet some are children, some have little exposure to the outside world, and some are just not that bright. I feel bad trolling and making fun of these poor souls, well, sort of. This is more entertainment for me than anything else. The quality of 'debate' is pretty low brow.

Old 05-12-2017, 09:44 PM

5,874 posts, read 10,528,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
Now, I don't read much of this site but what I do, the 'Trumpies' (on this site at least) are only giddy that Americans they consider 'liberals' are upset that we have such a terrible President. The President has a 36% rating so this site is NOT a good measure to base popularity or support. Why these posters are giddy - one can only imagine. I would bet some are children, some have little exposure to the outside world, and some are just not that bright. I feel bad trolling and making fun of these poor souls, well, sort of. This is more entertainment for me than anything else. The quality of 'debate' is pretty low brow.
True. This site is extremely right wing and it doesnt represent USA. At most, it represents a bunch of white supremacist lunatic types, that exist everywhere in the world.

Im guessing most sane people that voted for trump are regreting it now, and far from defending him in an online forum
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies