Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2017, 09:33 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,749,163 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Trump is going to have some problems if he can't get his stories straight. I think his credibility has severely been compromised the last few weeks.
Republicans need to get onboard and let's clear this Russian thing up once and for all. Maybe they're afraid of Trump. The bully with the little hands...
Nope. Democrats opinions of his credibility haven't changed one bit & neither has that of Republicans. That's just a story you're telling yourself because you lost & don't have the maturity to move on.

I'm not a Republican, but I'm fine with getting this investigation over with. 10+ months of every single intelligence agency, plus foreign intelligence agencies, plus paid spies, plus the propaganda arm of the Democratic party (posing as the press) have found nothing of substance thus far. They have his phone calls going back years, his emails, his texts, his tweets, they know all his comings & goings, where is the bombshell and if one hasn't landed yet, why is there any reason to think one's coming?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2017, 09:36 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,473,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Nope. Democrats opinions of his credibility haven't changed one bit & neither has that of Republicans. That's just a story you're telling yourself because you lost & don't have the maturity to move on.

I'm not a Republican, but I'm fine with getting this investigation over with. 10+ months of every single intelligence agency, plus foreign intelligence agencies, plus paid spies, plus the propaganda arm of the Democratic party (posing as the press) have found nothing of substance thus far. They have his phone calls going back years, his emails, his texts, his tweets, they know all his comings & goings, where is the bombshell and if one hasn't landed yet, why is there any reason to think one's coming?
Just wait until the tapes and videos come out...

I really believe this will be taken care of...

Old 05-12-2017, 09:41 PM

30,372 posts, read 19,170,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
You are right, it is their job to protect this nation from internal enemies and Trump might be on that list. If so being POTUS will not save him. The FBI is trusted a lot more than Trump, congress is not going to support Trump if he tries to Fire the FBI, they will remove him from office.
Not their call or the liberal media....the American people elected him. DC is 96% Dem and so we have a situation where the entire government is Dem and America is evenly divided and we won the last election and demand the prejudice and ill treatment that they have engaged in like the IRS targeting Conservatives has to stop....hence drain the Swamp and blow it up if you have to.

Old 05-12-2017, 09:41 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Can you list all the people he's fired who're trying to investigate? There's absolutely no evidence that Comey's firing had anything to do with this nonsensical investigation. Nice conspiracy theory though!
You may want to check again because Trump said he fired him because of the investigation. Check out his interview with Leston Holt.

Old 05-12-2017, 09:42 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
This is outright laughable.

“FBI officials apparently said the president was unlikely to be greeted warmly after having just unceremoniously fired a very popular director."

Comey was universally hated in the FBI.
^^^^This.

When he said Hillary was just "careless", scores of agents submitted their resignations to Comey.

FBI agents are ready to revolt over the cozy Clinton probe | New York Post

Is This Why Comey Broke: A Stack Of Resignation Letters From Furious FBI Agents | Zero Hedge

Old 05-12-2017, 09:47 PM

628 posts, read 695,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpinionExperience View Post
He may not drink but he must be popping Xanax or something else like mad to get through the day. Everybody has a way to deal with the stress, what is his?

Thanks for the LOL----Your comments gave me a loud LOL! THANKS!!!!! I am still smiling[/B] U R A rare gem,

Old 05-12-2017, 11:42 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,589,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
If the FBI doesn't treat the president we hired to manage them respectfully, then they should be fired, not their job to oppose the President we elected.
It's not their job to kiss his butt, either.

Old 05-13-2017, 12:01 AM

30,372 posts, read 19,170,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
It's not their job to kiss his butt, either.
Never implied that it was but when a corrupt government agency (of Dims) can tell their boss he's not welcome, time to fire the whole lot.

Old 05-13-2017, 12:08 AM

14,268 posts, read 18,938,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Comey was universally hated in the FBI.
So you are accusing Andrew McCabe and James Clapper of lying? They both said Comey was well respected at the FBI. McCabe told Congress under oath that what the White House claimed is untrue. He told the Senate Intelligence Committee that Comey enjoyed "broad support within the FBI and still does to this day."

I watched him so I don't need a source. You can use Google if you like, however.

Old 05-13-2017, 12:15 AM

14,268 posts, read 18,938,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Never implied that it was but when a corrupt government agency (of Dims) can tell their boss he's not welcome, time to fire the whole lot.
So you think the rude way he fired Comey was acceptable?

No matter what I think of Comey, he at least deserved a phone call or the opportunity to resign. Also, Trump has never said anything negative about Vladimir Putin but he called the former FBI director a "showboat" in a TV interview and threatens him with a tweet. The man is a pathological liar. Period. Let's hear those tapes!!

How anyone can defend this piece of garbage we call president is beyond my comprehension.

By the way, I'm sure members of the FBI would have acted professionally. It's just that Trump needs admiration and they probably wouldn't have given him the praise and adulation he gets from his rallies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies