Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2017, 08:47 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,311,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
99% of all judgements by the 9th court are the same as the final judgement. The OP has no clue what following the law means, or how court systems, and the judges are appointed. The original post represents a failure in our education systems.
I believe your posts represent a failure in our education system.

Why is the Ninth Circuit the most overturned?

Who creates the Courts (other than the Supreme Court)? Do you know?

Can the Congress remove a judge? Can the Congress remove a Supreme Court Justice?

What power do the Courts have over Congress? The President?

Old 05-15-2017, 08:49 AM

57,315 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
You guys keep inserting the Supreme court in here.....

Many of these don't make it to the Supreme Court, because the democrat political capital isn't there in it. It is reversed in another circuit court, 80% of the time in the last 16 years. Since Clinton replaced over 90 Federal litigators.

The overturn rate has been explained many times but you insist that the 9th circuit is the highest in the country, it is not. Like stated you don't even know the detail on any of their decisions which were over turned, besides the fact that over 12,000 cases are filed in their district a year yet you are attempting to make a case out of 8 rulings?

No, the 9th Circuit isn't the 'most overturned court in the country,' as Hannity says | PunditFact

Old 05-15-2017, 08:52 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,595,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The 9th Circuit: The liberals run to this court for a reason. This court believe the Constitution and the word of law does not exist, in Text, but in their delusional fantasy minds.

The Temporary Travel Ban! When it makes it way to the SC, as the liberals are not going to let this go, if it does find a favorable court to agree it is Constitutional.

Upon the decision that it is Constitutional and put in place. ALL Judges that delayed it's implementation, will be removed from the court, immediately. Harsh sanctions may also be levied against the individuals.

On Grounds Of: Jeopardizing the defense & security of the Nation. It could go big, with Treasonous accusations flying.

This is something to watch.

Part of draining the swamp, is the liberal courts, that let unconstitutional crap, fly.
Time to hold them accountable and clean house, is on the agenda.
Never let a crisis go to waste.
NOT a fan of the 9th Ct but you are dreaming.

Old 05-15-2017, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Where exactly did I or anyone on this thread claim to be one?

Yeah folks like to claim they know the law, but most here haven't even read the decisions, or what they were based on. That puts me about 99% above most of those who argue with me.

The judges have a legal basis for their decision. They didn't just say "Oh hey we dont like this, denied LOL"

Have you read the decision, or are you also making a opinion based on ignorance? And then tried to make that a basis for "lock them up" nonsense?

You don't have to be a lawyer to have a opinion, but you should at least put some effort into not being ignorant when spouting that opinion.
Since you obviously haven't taken a Consitution course, and don't seem to know much about the Court system, how it's created and what kind of power it has (or does not have) or how our government works, you are about 99% wrong too.

Old 05-15-2017, 08:56 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,111,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Since you obviously haven't taken a Consitution course, and don't seem to know much about the Court system, you are about 99% wrong too.
I believe you're mistaken. It seems as though you think "disagree" = "wrong."

You are incorrect.

Old 05-15-2017, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
I believe you're mistaken. It seems as though you think "disagree" = "wrong."

You are incorrect.
Well, you're entitled to your opinion. In the opinion of many well known and respected Constitutional attorneys with Supreme Court litigation experience, these Ninth Circuit judges were wrong.

Old 05-15-2017, 09:09 AM

Quote:
fat lou has claimed to be a attorney repeatedly in the forums. Might be true, might not. But if true, I would not want him for a lawyer before these judges on these topics. Maybe in his specialty he is good, but here?

"That thing they called a Muslim ban over and over, isnt one, because now they say it isn't....even though it affects primarily Muslim countries, and even had a exception for Christian minorities" Yeah that will fly before a judge.
Other than Israel, can you name a country in the Middle East that isn't primarily Muslim?

Old 05-15-2017, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
and those countries have mostly what? Muslims.
I'll ask you the same question: Other than Israel, can you name a country in the Middle East that isn't primarily Muslim?

Old 05-15-2017, 09:12 AM

9,338 posts, read 7,111,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Well, you're entitled to your opinion. In the opinion of many well known and respected Constitutional attorneys with Supreme Court litigation experience, these Ninth Circuit judges were wrong.
Fair enough, I can agree to disagree. No hard feelings.

I believe Trump was wrong to even draft up such an EO. But luckily (in my opinion), the courts blocking his Muslim ban was the right thing to do. It if gets overturned some day, so be it.

Old 05-15-2017, 09:12 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Not a chance. You can bank on it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies