Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2017, 03:38 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
no, our "guy" did not" do exactly the same thing." our guy, obama, has a brain and is well educated. Your guy, dump, has neither.
roflmao! :d:d

Old 05-19-2017, 03:45 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Please take pity when using evidence and logic on conservatives. It really hurts their brains; education is not something they value highly.
Yeah, you keep trying to tell yourself that.

Meanwhile, the 47% who don't pay taxes are all democrats

Old 05-19-2017, 03:46 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Do you have any other links besides trash WaPo? I don't believe anything that they say since they like to operate on conjecture.
The Washington Post and other Media are perfectly aware of the tone of the President's speech to Muslim leadership from around the world. I heard the presser myself and the rest of the "Anti-Trumpers" were in the crowd. These Anti-Trumpers think terrorism is the "New Normal", as told by Obama & that ISIS is clearly the JV Team. They think it's all a big joke. Terrorism is more of a problem in the Mid-East, Europe and Asia than it is in the USA. It's a World Wide Issue and it will take a World Wide solution. That solution needs to begin in the cradle of Islamic Terrorism ..... or so Donald Trump believes. He will propose a Muslim NATO type of solution between Muslim Nations to battle extremism. President el-Sisi of Egypt gave a similar speech in Cairo 2 years ago - they all know the answer, they just need to work together to confront the problems.

DONALD TRUMP WANTS TO UNITE 'MUSLIM WORLD' WITH SPEECH ON RADICAL ISLAM |Newsweek - 5/16/17

Donald Trump will give a speech on confronting radical Islam this month during his visit to Saudi Arabia. National security adviser H.R. McMaster said on Tuesday the president would address 50 leaders from Muslim-majority countries during his time in Saudi Arabia in an “inspiring but direct speech on the need to confront radical ideology.”

“The speech is intended to unite the broader Muslim world against common enemies of all civilization and to demonstrate America’s commitment to our Muslim partners,” McMaster said during a White House press briefing.

Old 05-19-2017, 05:20 PM

18,021 posts, read 27,468,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
Yes, add an entire religion and its body of followers to the many, many things trump lemming are scared to death of and paranoid about. Biggest bunch of cowards ever.

You're picking on a newbie poster, could be a liberal troll for all we know.

Could just be a matter of semantics too.

If he'd have used the term Radical Islamic Terrorists instead of just Islamic or Muslim, would you have bashed him and all "Trump Lemmings" the same? You being superior and more brave that is?

Because if not, I'm not really impressed with your keyboard muscles.

Old 05-19-2017, 05:27 PM

589 posts, read 381,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post

If he'd have used the term Radical Islamic Terrorists instead of just Islamic or Muslim, would you have bashed him and all "Trump Lemmings" the same? You being superior and more brave that is?

I ain't skeered and I ain't a onesie wearing liberal.

Old 05-19-2017, 06:00 PM

865 posts, read 623,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Tell us HOW Christianity was 'evolved' when the same age as Islam is now.

Inguisition anyone?
Reformation anyone?

Old 05-19-2017, 07:06 PM

5,189 posts, read 5,336,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post

Radical Islamic Terrorists should be executed on global TV and live streaming feeds.

But that's a pretty small group within Islam.

Old 05-19-2017, 07:09 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,401,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
Radical Islamic Terrorists should be executed on global TV and live streaming feeds.

But that's a pretty small group within Islam.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liars Poker View Post
Nothing ... but it seems like getting off topic is common around here.

I heard reports that Trump is going to drop the term "radical Islamic terrorists" on this trip. If this true, it is just another flippidy flop flop from Trump.

Old 05-19-2017, 09:14 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,455,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I see no similarities in the last 8 years to the Trump administration. Trump is trying to act in the best interest of our country, the last 8 years were definitely not about that!
Opiates adversely affects the mind. Trump is an embarrassment.

Old 05-19-2017, 09:31 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
The Washington Post and other Media are perfectly aware of the tone of the President's speech to Muslim leadership from around the world. I heard the presser myself and the rest of the "Anti-Trumpers" were in the crowd. These Anti-Trumpers think terrorism is the "New Normal", as told by Obama & that ISIS is clearly the JV Team. They think it's all a big joke. Terrorism is more of a problem in the Mid-East, Europe and Asia than it is in the USA. It's a World Wide Issue and it will take a World Wide solution. That solution needs to begin in the cradle of Islamic Terrorism ..... or so Donald Trump believes. He will propose a Muslim NATO type of solution between Muslim Nations to battle extremism. President el-Sisi of Egypt gave a similar speech in Cairo 2 years ago - they all know the answer, they just need to work together to confront the problems.

DONALD TRUMP WANTS TO UNITE 'MUSLIM WORLD' WITH SPEECH ON RADICAL ISLAM |Newsweek - 5/16/17

Donald Trump will give a speech on confronting radical Islam this month during his visit to Saudi Arabia. National security adviser H.R. McMaster said on Tuesday the president would address 50 leaders from Muslim-majority countries during his time in Saudi Arabia in an “inspiring but direct speech on the need to confront radical ideology.”

“The speech is intended to unite the broader Muslim world against common enemies of all civilization and to demonstrate America’s commitment to our Muslim partners,” McMaster said during a White House press briefing.
He's giving a speech about confronting radical Islam...but don't you all keep telling us that radical Islam is not "real Islam"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies