Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2017, 06:27 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times

Advertisements

I am starting to believe the White House is being bugged. There could be a device in anything set up by the passed administration to ease drop on the president.

This is very possible because they have not found the leakers. A listening device can easily be recorded and used against the president. This is looking more like a possibility because we know how Sleazy the left has become.

I just can't fathom how they can't find the source of the leaks with just a small number of people present. Who is leaking all the info?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2017, 06:28 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,401,311 times
The bugs were places by the Russians who met with Trump in the Oval Office.

Old 05-19-2017, 06:29 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,414,997 times
Trump declared war on the American intelligence community by firing Comey. He's getting what happens to you when you do that.

Old 05-19-2017, 06:31 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
I've seen discussions of a FISA warrant allowing the white house to be bugged. Its possible, but highly unlikely.

Old 05-19-2017, 06:38 PM

5,189 posts, read 5,336,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
...we know how Sleazy the left has become.
Big words, since the neocon rightwingers voted for one of the most well-known, sleaziest sleazebags America had to offer.

Quote:
I just can't fathom how they can't find the source of the leaks with just a small number of people present. Who is leaking all the info?
Well, investigations are just underway. I know trump alleged bugging by Obama, and trump lemmings believe everything their fearless orange leader says, but don't you think that if the WH was bugged, or trump was paranoid about that, highly trained NSA people would have been tasked with sweeping for bugs? I mean, they are experts in espionage, plant many bugs themselves and have equipment to detect them.

Sure, we don't know whether there are potential bugs or not. I'm not claiming knowledge of that. Just seems more likely there's some staffer or other person with access who is both alarmed enough by trump's incompetence and delusional BS and who cares enough about our country to track and leak some of the underhanded crap trump pulls behind closed doors.

For rational people paying attention, the absurd horse hockey trump pulls right out in the open is enough to want him far, far away from Washington.

Old 05-19-2017, 06:40 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,143,346 times
Quote:
I am starting to believe the White House is being bugged. There could be a device in anything set up by the passed administration to ease drop on the president.

This is very possible because they have not found the leakers. A listening device can easily be recorded and used against the president. This is looking more like a possibility because we know how Sleazy the left has become.

Your mistake is in imagining there is a single source. There are apparently quite a few leakers. Anyone with any intelligence or experience in the White House is frantically anxious.

By the way, do you have any examples of the Democrats making illicit recordings of Republicans? The only examples that come to my mind are Nixon, of course, that that scummy guy James O'Keefe, who tried to entrap Democrats. There was, for instance, the recording of Mitt Romney, but I don't think that was a Democratic plot. Nor was Billy Bush, who recorded Trump, a Democrat.

Old 05-19-2017, 06:41 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
Big words, since the neocon rightwingers voted for one of the most well-known, sleaziest sleazebags America had to offer.

Well, investigations are just underway. I know trump alleged bugging by Obama, and trump lemmings believe everything their fearless orange leader says, but don't you think that if the WH was bugged, or trump was paranoid about that, highly trained NSA people would have been tasked with sweeping for bugs? I mean, they are experts in espionage, plant many bugs themselves and have equipment to detect them.

Sure, we don't know whether there are potential bugs or not. I'm not claiming knowledge of that. Just seems more likely there's some staffer or other person with access who is both alarmed enough by trump's incompetence and delusional BS and who cares enough about our country to track and leak some of the underhanded crap trump pulls behind closed doors.

For rational people paying attention, the absurd horse hockey trump pulls right out in the open is enough to want him far, far away from Washington.
Ever hear of OFF THE RECORD!!!

14,834 posts, read 7,414,997 times
The reason there are all these leaks is that Trump has ZERO respect from many of the people who work for him. And that points to what a poor leader he is.

Most of the people who worked for Obama respected him greatly which is why his White House ran relatively smoothly and scandal/leak free. He inspired good work and loyalty from the lower level staff because they felt he deserved it and were proud to have him as their president. I'm sure almost no one feels that way about Trump.

6,193 posts, read 5,369,433 times
Taratova,

You are not the first to suspect this in many circles.......

Old 05-19-2017, 06:43 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,701,333 times
Quote:
Ever hear of OFF THE RECORD!!!
dude, you can't be that naive. With the prez, there is really no such thing as 'off the record'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies