Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2017, 01:37 PM

30,369 posts, read 23,836,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkb0714 View Post
Someone killing their own roommates is now not just murder, but a terrorist attack if the murderer is Muslim?

Then a question for you OP, the young white presumably Christian man who murdered the young, black newly enlisted black man solely because he was black at UMD the other day, was that terrorism? Was Dylan Roof a terrorist too?
Are you going to nitpick what the poster put in the title of the thread and bypass everything else that you have been given to read in order to score some stupid political points, or are you going to admit that the majority of the attacks are caused by Muslims.

Why don't liberals ever want to admit that the majority of these attacks are caused by Muslims. Why is that? Why is there always some BS excuse or some lame ass response to the fact that most of these attacks are caused by Muslims?

In Europe, they are getting terror attacks on average every 9 fricken days, but you liberals want to keep playing word games instead of admitting that Muslims are causing most of the attacks.

Every time I see stupid crap posts like this, I wonder just why a liberal refuses, adamantly refuses, to acknowledge that most of the attacks are done by Muslims.

You aren't getting any special favors, liberals. The Muslims who do this sort of thing don't give a damn if you're a liberal. They will kill you, too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2017, 01:51 PM

79,908 posts, read 44,332,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Are you going to nitpick what the poster put in the title of the thread and bypass everything else that you have been given to read in order to score some stupid political points, or are you going to admit that the majority of the attacks are caused by Muslims.

Why don't liberals ever want to admit that the majority of these attacks are caused by Muslims. Why is that? Why is there always some BS excuse or some lame ass response to the fact that most of these attacks are caused by Muslims?

In Europe, they are getting terror attacks on average every 9 fricken days, but you liberals want to keep playing word games instead of admitting that Muslims are causing most of the attacks.

Every time I see stupid crap posts like this, I wonder just why a liberal refuses, adamantly refuses, to acknowledge that most of the attacks are done by Muslims.

You aren't getting any special favors, liberals. The Muslims who do this sort of thing don't give a damn if you're a liberal. They will kill you, too.
Not all terrorist attacks are labeled as terrorist attacks.

Troubling details emerge in U.S. bombing of Afghan hospital | PBS NewsHour

If someone did this to us it would be labelled as a terrorist attack and we would demand retaliation but they are supposed to just take it and shut up?

Old 05-24-2017, 01:54 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,448,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Murdering millions is not a modern solution. I feel icky even replying to that idea.
Who is murdering millions?

The far simpler thing to do is:

1) Stop believing garbage peddled by an illiterate goat herder-turned-prophet/warlord from the 7th century AD;

2) Stop accommodating, normalizing and IMPORTING more people who believe in said goat herder's insane ramblings;

3) Show zero tolerance for the Islamization of the west, which has been getting along just fine for decades with increased secularization, only to face regression as its population becomes more conservatively religious with the importation (nay, EMBRACE) of Islam;

4) End the globalist multi-cultural pipe dream for the west and demand integration and secularization. Politicians need to understand and learn that people aren't interchangeable cogs in an economic machine. Culture and religion matters if you're trying to create and MAINTAIN a progressive and free society.

This doesn't require anyone firing a single shot. It DOES require people to stop fearing being called "racist" or "bigot" or "Islamaphobe" while demanding protection and respect for their own countries and cultures.

It may take a lot more dead little girls to get people to wake up, and I slowly think it's starting to happen. There's going to be something so cataclysmic someday that it's either going to ignite the continent in opposition to Islam, or it's going to signal Europe's complete capitulation.

I have opportunity at anytime to have citizenship in the EU. I have been reserving my application pending the events of the past few years.

Old 05-24-2017, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Not all terrorist attacks are labeled as terrorist attacks.

Troubling details emerge in U.S. bombing of Afghan hospital | PBS NewsHour

If someone did this to us it would be labelled as a terrorist attack and we would demand retaliation but they are supposed to just take it and shut up?

Again, if the Afghans were doing this, you MIGHT have a point. But why would you consider the hospital bombing a "terror" attack?

What ideology was being promoted? What fear or policy change was hoped to come about by way of bombing the hospital? In fact, your own link states:

An Army inquiry last month found that the attack was an accident, but Matthieu Aikins of the Nation Institute blames Afghan troops who told the Americans that the hospital was a Taliban stronghold.

So, it was either an accident, or it was thought to be a legitimate military target. I see no intent to harm civilians or target civilians.

INTENT matters in crime and terrorism. It's why a guy in a truck running down people on London bridge "for Allah" is treated as TERROR while a drunk man who ran down people in Times Square is a MISTAKE/NOT TERROR.

Old 05-24-2017, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Again, if the Afghans were doing this, you MIGHT have a point. But why would you consider the hospital bombing a "terror" attack?
I stated why.

Old 05-24-2017, 02:44 PM

15,949 posts, read 12,330,359 times
the answer by the left is ban all guns and continue letting anyone flood in. Makes no sense at all.

Old 05-24-2017, 02:45 PM

600 posts, read 569,427 times
Headline should be 2 of every 1,000,000 terrorist attacks committed by non Islamic groups are called "Terrorism".

Old 05-24-2017, 02:48 PM

6,418 posts, read 7,268,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post

Er...what?

When I was growing up it was Irish Catholics who were the terrorists.

Old 05-24-2017, 02:57 PM

Quote:
I stated why.
Then you are wrong. Terrorism has an actual definition. I have shown you why the guy who ran down people in London was a TERROR act, and the guy who recently ran down people in New York was NOT a terror act.

You don't get to make up definitions of well-established words and concepts to fit the narrative you're trying to sell.

Old 05-24-2017, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockwiz View Post
the answer by the left is ban all guns and continue letting anyone flood in. Makes no sense at all.
I fully support the 2nd and I support enforcing our borders. We could do a far better job of that if we weren't wasting trillions protecting the borders of Israel, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan.........etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies