Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2017, 05:59 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,096,970 times

Advertisements

Hillary Clinton Lashes Out at Press in Angry Interview, Claims She Beat Trump (She Didn

Inside Hillary Clinton

Quote:
In the New York Magazine article, called “Hillary Clinton Is Furious. And Resigned. And Funny. And Worried,” the predominant mood is the fury — not the resignation, worry, or her alleged sense of humor. In the interview, Clinton pounces on the press — particularly the “advocacy press on the right.”

The press, she believes, didn’t make it any easier. “Look, we have an advocacy press on the right that has done a really good job for the last 25 years,” she says. “They have a mission. They use the rights given to them under the First Amendment to advocate a set of policies that are in their interests, their commercial, corporate, religious interests. Because the advocacy media occupies the right, and the center needs to be focused on providing as accurate information as possible. Not both-sides-ism and not false equivalency.”

She then blasts MSNBC and The New York Times for hiring moderate conservatives such as George Will and Bret Stephens, seething: “Why … would … you … do … that?” before saying 66 million people voted for her and “you know, the crazy third-party people” — a reminder of her famous “deplorable” comment that helped doom her candidacy.

Sixty-six million people voted for me, plus, you know, the crazy third-party people. So there’s a lot of people who would actually appreciate stronger arguments on behalf of the most existential challenges facing our country and the world, climate change being one of them! It’s clearly a commercial decision. But I don’t think it will work. I mean, they’re laughing on the right at these puny efforts to try to appease people on the right.

Clinton also blames her opponents in the primary and the general election for capitalizing on anger. When asked if Trump and Sanders capitalized on anger, Clinton says, “Yes,” and adds (incorrectly) “And I beat both of them.”

Clinton is also happy, when prodded, to blame her defeat on sexism. She believes, for instance, that the viciousness of the attacks against her was because women are seen as less likable as they become more successful.

“Once I moved from serving someone — a man, the president — to seeking that job on my own, I was once again vulnerable to the barrage of innuendo and negativity and attacks that come with the territory of a woman who is striving to go further,” she said.

thoughts
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2017, 06:00 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Loser say what?

I dont care. Why do you folks? you post about her constantly.

Old 05-27-2017, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Loser say what?

I dont care. Why do you folks? you post about her constantly.
so a top Democrat and former presidential candidate lashes out and you expect no one to talk about it. LOL

not to mention liberals keep saying this is the person Trump voters should have voted for instead

Old 05-27-2017, 06:06 PM

29,823 posts, read 24,902,718 times
The only reason we are discussing Hillary Clinton is because of who she married, and that's a fact. She would be a nobody had it not been for Bill. What she thinks these days holds very little value. America has already rejected her twice. Take the hint already...

Old 05-27-2017, 06:07 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,521,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
not to mention liberals keep saying this is the person Trump voters should have voted for instead
There were at least 15 other people they could have boted for long before it was Trump v. Clinton. I really liked Kasich

Old 05-27-2017, 06:10 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Fake news.

Why are right wingers so psychotically obsessed with Hillary?

Old 05-27-2017, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Fake news.

Why are right wingers so psychotically obsessed with Hillary?
another lib somehow confused that people are talking about something a former presidential candidate and the person liberals claim should be the president instead is blaming sexism and the media.

Old 05-27-2017, 06:19 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,368,360 times
Quote:
another lib somehow confused that people are talking about something a former presidential candidate and the person liberals claim should be the president instead is blaming sexism and the media.
We're confused that 6 months after the election you are still talking about her. Get over it. You won.

Old 05-27-2017, 06:21 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,646,362 times
Quote:
so a top Democrat and former presidential candidate lashes out and you expect no one to talk about it. LOL

What's the difference between Clinton lashing out and Tramp lashing out?

Oh, yeah. It's bad when Clinton does it and good when Tramp does it. I almost forgot!

Old 05-27-2017, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
We're confused that 6 months after the election you are still talking about her. Get over it. You won.
as long as she inserts herself in the conversation, people will talk about her. Don't like it. Too bad!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies