Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2017, 02:30 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,847,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The democrats going after Trump opening investigations could bring down Obama and many in his Administration. The Dems themselves may inadvertently drain the swamp.
LOL, sorry for all of you but Obama is no longer president and no longer has an administration to take down.

It is sad that so many of you don't seem to know what to do without him as your enemy to destroy. You didn't destroy him and I'll be honest and flatly state that he was not stupid enough to make sloppy mistakes when it comes to this sort of thing like Trump is doing/has done in regards to bringing suspicion to him from both sides of the political aisle.

What exactly do you all think will "take down the Obama administration" (that is no longer in power....)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2017, 02:32 PM

727 posts, read 391,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
Listen to me instead.
Eh... you lost me there...

But I am getting that sinking feeling that we're about to see another president leave office in disgrace.

Old 06-01-2017, 02:41 PM

25,574 posts, read 56,545,791 times
Quote:
Subpoenas served to Rice, Brennan and Power. Are you Dems starting to get that sinking feeling again?

By none other than the bootlicking, water carrier Nunes??? Kidding, right??? ROFL.....

Yet another weak attempt to deflect. Of course, we all know next week Trump, the coward, will invoke executive privilege - so there ain't gonna be any Comey testimony - at least as it is scheduled right now.

So, rest easy. Your crook is still in charge.

Old 06-01-2017, 02:48 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,575,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Not sure why Nunes is sending out subpoenas all on his own. Didn't he recuse himself from the Russian investigation?

I suspect we will learn more of this as time goes on, but at this point it looks like another diversionary tactic by a faithful Trump follower.

Nunes got on his knees for Trump a long time ago. He SAID he recused himself but here he is sending out subpoenas just like he is all in! Such a transparent move, Nunes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Rice will plead the 5th and say nothing, just as the other dems have done, or say " I don't re-call", "I don't remember" as Hillary did.
My own personal favorite when deposed "I may have; I can't remember".

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post

This bigger than most would over dream of . We have the white using the power of Government to suppress political enemies. We have 4 amendment issues that does implicate the WH.

HRC could be dragged along with many Senators who may have knowledge of such back door operations.

This is why the Left and Media Matters is trying to suppress Conservative News Outlets.
HA HA HA! Thanks for that laugh. It's like Lucy with the football - righties STILL haven't given up on putting Hillary in jail.

Sad!

Old 06-01-2017, 02:49 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,413,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
If this led to republicans going to jail, would you be fine with it? Country before party? Just wonderin' Actually, I think you would be - would the trumpissts?
LOL. I would. The trumppists....its going to vary. Some value the country, some value their party.

Old 06-01-2017, 03:12 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,242,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
What happened to Nunes recusing himself from the Russia probe? Just another lie from another trump sycophant. So hard to keep up with them all.

My understanding is subpoenas are related to agencies, not individuals. But sure, anything to divert from the real story.

OK... what is "the real story"?

Old 06-01-2017, 03:30 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,121,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufus Clay Banger View Post
Barack Obama just bought a house in DC. It's starting to make sense now. He feels the need to be close to the city and people where he could be taken down if the right person squeals.
Never mind he has a daughter who is in high school. As a private citizen with enough money to easily sustain a DC household and lifestyle, he is perfectly able to choose to not uproot his daughter who has been going to school with the same set of friends for 8 years. I am sure that in their 8 years in that city, they also made friends that they choose not to leave.

I don't say this as an Obama voter (I didn't) or even a real fan of his. Mostly indifference while noting all the...interesting vitriol and conspiracy notions that he received and continues to receive.

Nope, though, it's all more logically a deep state shadow government conspiracy. Uh huh.

Old 06-01-2017, 04:05 PM

29,223 posts, read 22,427,890 times
Sinking feeling?
Hell no! I'm glad the truth will be found out!

it's becoming increasingly apparent that the Russians have been coming at us for some time surreptitiously, long before the hacking of 2015 was revealed. We need to know how long and to what extent they have been at it.

That's the only way we will ever be able to defend our fundamental lives as free Americans in a free republic. Ignorance is our greatest enemy when it comes to interference from without.

Let the chips fall where they may- the roots of the poison tree must be dug out along with the trunk. No single person is more important than in another in our common citizenry.

Old 06-01-2017, 04:45 PM

51,660 posts, read 25,900,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Sinking feeling?
Hell no! I'm glad the truth will be found out!

it's becoming increasingly apparent that the Russians have been coming at us for some time surreptitiously, long before the hacking of 2015 was revealed. We need to know how long and to what extent they have been at it.

That's the only way we will ever be able to defend our fundamental lives as free Americans in a free republic. Ignorance is our greatest enemy when it comes to interference from without.

Let the chips fall where they may- the roots of the poison tree must be dug out along with the trunk. No single person is more important than in another in our common citizenry.
Hear. Hear.

Enough stalling, false accusations, and cancelled hearings. Let's get on with it.

I realize such things take time, but Republicans are getting impatient. ("How long can this go on," they say, handkerchief to the forehead.)

But what the hell is going on with the Russians, Stone, Cambridge Analytics, Bannon, Flynn, and this whole nest of men with the bad memories? No wonder they have to meet so often. They keep forgetting they just met.

Process will take time, but should be interesting.

Old 06-01-2017, 04:52 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,896,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
By none other than the bootlicking, water carrier Nunes??? Kidding, right??? ROFL.....

Yet another weak attempt to deflect. Of course, we all know next week Trump, the coward, will invoke executive privilege - so there ain't gonna be any Comey testimony - at least as it is scheduled right now.

So, rest easy. Your crook is still in charge.
Too big to Indict? this is just one part of the Obama Machine that is about to fall around the left. I hope to see rice in Handcuffs being marched off to Federal Prison.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies