Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2017, 10:02 AM

4,279 posts, read 1,903,896 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I have to admit, that's about the only clever thing Carrey has ever said.

I told you people that they approve of this sort of thing.

This post is evidence of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2017, 10:06 AM

14,489 posts, read 6,096,970 times
Liberals once again showing their true character

Old 06-02-2017, 10:07 AM

1,584 posts, read 1,973,487 times
I LOVE IT!!!!!

Everyone of these extreme liberal outbursts is good for another 10,000 Trump votes in 2020.

Old 06-02-2017, 10:08 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,258,444 times
Oh, come on. The man said he had a dream and nothing even came of it in the actual dream.

Have you all never had dreams where you were curious to see what you'd do if you'd only been able to stay asleep and finish the dream?

If we are to be held liable for our dreams now, a bunch of people would be in prison or in divorce court. Sheesh.

Old 06-02-2017, 10:11 AM

15,632 posts, read 10,390,278 times
Ya know, I'm sure some people, sick ones anyway, have violent dreams about physically hurting people they don't like but they have the smarts not to share their desire to violently attack others with anyone.

A large group of entertainers we all know via their twitter feeds seem to wear their hatred of Trump and his voters like a badge of honor. Do these entertainers actually think their violent speech reflects positively on them or the Leftists in general to most Americans...Dems or Repubs?

Old 06-02-2017, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Oh, come on. The man said he had a dream and nothing even came of it in the actual dream.

Have you all never had dreams where you were curious to see what you'd do if you'd only been able to stay asleep and finish the dream?

If we are to be held liable for our dreams now, a bunch of people would be in prison or in divorce court. Sheesh.

Nobody is condemning him for having a dream, rather his obvious political and open attempt at trying to share it with everyone.

You see.. if you have a dream about killing someone. This may not be a big deal, but if you have dream about killing someone and then precede to inform the world of it, well... I think we know what is going on here.

You defending him is just more evidence to the support of it.

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times
I swear, these liberals have gone bat s**t crazy since the election and it seems they are just getting nuttier if that is possible. Some of it is really amusing.

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
I told you people that they approve of this sort of thing.

This post is evidence of it.

Trumplings...

Suddenly, they're SO sensitive and politically correct.

Old 06-02-2017, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Ya know, I'm sure some people, sick ones anyway, have violent dreams about people they don't like but they don't share them with anyone.

A large group of entertainers we all know via their twitter feeds seem to wear their hatred of Trump and his voters like a badge of honor. Do these entertainers actually think their violent speech reflects positively on them or the Leftists in general to most Americans...Dems or Repubs?
There is no honesty in the informing the public of such, it is specifically political and it is done in a way that he can thumb his nose at the president.

Griffin may actually be in some serious legal trouble with what she did, but Carey can use the dream as a cover.

There is no legitimate reason for him sharing this. It is by design, just as the photo Griffin did was by design.

Old 06-02-2017, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Sensitive? Not at all, I wouldn't dream of getting in the way of such displays of stupidity.

I am not offended, merely pointing out the true nature of the incident.

You keep it up, I won't complain in the slightest, I will simply call a spade a spade!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies