Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2017, 10:30 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,719,563 times

Advertisements

Originally Posted by BentBow
Russian influence on the election.
When any smart person knows, would involve looking into both parties and the campaigns of the candidates, you cannot be serious that they are not looking at Russian/Clinton collusion too. Or you would not be smart.

Why? The DNC claimed they were hacked. No one knows that for sure, because they destroy all the evidence with the servers, before anyone in the FBI could verify it happened.

Hillary has made the accusations, the Russians caused her to lose.
You can bet your bottom dollar, Mueller is looking at everything Russian, including DNC and Hillary campaign ties or hacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
Right.

I know. How could you not agree.
You seem smart.

As an investigator, I come at all angles. Tunnel vision misses everything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2017, 10:30 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,704,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Of course! There is evidence of attempted hacking & the usual suspects, instead of being outraged by that, are instead angered by the person who let the American people know??? That right there is the definition of insane.
Insane?

Aren't you attempting to tell us that Hillary Clinton didn't win because of Russians.

Old 06-06-2017, 11:45 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,583,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Kinda like...how Hillary and crew are more mad at the "Wikileaks" leaking how corrupt the DNC is, rather than, oh, I don't know....being upset that the DNC was corrupt?
Wrong.

Old 06-06-2017, 11:49 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,654,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Wrong.
I'm not seeing much of a difference between the two unless you have your biased glasses on.

Old 06-06-2017, 12:29 PM

30,331 posts, read 23,808,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
This.

Sorry, but this whole story is just a "nothing burger". There's still no indication that this influenced the election...the Intercept article even states that clearly.

This also proves nothing, though. Like Putin said in the interview, you can have random hackers in Russia, Spain, even the US. Plus, Vault 7 already revealed that the CIA have been hacking countries for a while, and then use another country to place the blame on them to start something.

Maybe it's the tip of something big, but, my hunch is, if the MSM isn't going crazy with this story right now, then, it seems like the whole "Rachel Maddow Trump Tax Return" special all over again.
Yep. That's what I was saying in another thread about this very same subject.

If this was the smoking gun that the left is trying to claim it to be, it would have been non stop coverage all over the media yesterday.

What did we get instead?

Journalists all worked up and freaking out that a publication did not "protect their sources".

As I said that is very telling.

All that article said was that Russia (who? Didn't say who in Russia) made the "effort" to look at tech support people from a company. Not one shred of evidence, still, that states there was any Trump/Russia collusion, not one shred of evidence, still, that Russia hacked the election, not one shred of evidence, still, that the Russian government tried to hack anything, not one shred of evidence, still, that anyone in Russia, government or otherwise, was successful in alleged hacking.

Still.

After all this time.

Still. No. Evidence.

Old 06-06-2017, 12:40 PM

4,178 posts, read 2,654,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Yep. That's what I was saying in another thread about this very same subject.

If this was the smoking gun that the left is trying to claim it to be, it would have been non stop coverage all over the media yesterday.

What did we get instead?

Journalists all worked up and freaking out that a publication did not "protect their sources".

As I said that is very telling.

All that article said was that Russia (who? Didn't say who in Russia) made the "effort" to look at tech support people from a company. Not one shred of evidence, still, that states there was any Trump/Russia collusion, not one shred of evidence, still, that Russia hacked the election, not one shred of evidence, still, that the Russian government tried to hack anything, not one shred of evidence, still, that anyone in Russia, government or otherwise, was successful in alleged hacking.

Still.

After all this time.

Still. No. Evidence.
Yep.

I remember they were trying to use the whole Guccifer thing as "MUH RUSSIANS" back a while ago. Some random Russian dude hacking things isn't the same as the Russian government interfering in anything. It's like a random dude in Mississippi who is a tech wiz who hates Democrats and getting into a system and leaking it. Why does it have to be affiliated with a govt person? Especially in this day and age?

But no, MSM acts like Putin is just sitting there like: "HMMM HOW CAN VE NESS WIF ZA AMAERICANS? I KNOW! VE VUST HACK ZA ELECTIONS AND GET TRUMP IN! BY SHOWING VAKE VEWS AND ALSO, HACKING SOME RANDOM VOTING MACHINE IN WISCONSIN AND OHIO!......

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!"

I mean, I can't believe people are even buying this story. It makes me sadder to think that people are this gullible to believe such a thing when 7 months later, nothing has yet to be produced.

Old 06-06-2017, 01:38 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,806,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
While leaks are a problem, I would think the official confirmation of Russian Military interference in the US electoral process is far more troubling.
Just because this information was classified as TS does not mean it is legit. Analyst are suppose to gather all the information and draw a conclusion based off the information they have...and it goes up the chain from there. So we don't know if this is or is not legit. What we do know is she leaked TS info
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies