Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2017, 04:42 PM

30,395 posts, read 19,191,759 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Since Trump's presidency ended today, what's your thoughts on Pence's presidency?

It truly didn't take long for Trump to collapse. I must say, "Good job, liberals!"
I think after Trump finishes his 2nd term, a Pence Presidency will be awesome

Old 06-08-2017, 05:25 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,237,836 times
Quote:
Since Trump's presidency ended today, what's your thoughts on Pence's presidency?

It truly didn't take long for Trump to collapse. I must say, "Good job, liberals!"
Apparently you didn't actually watch the testimony today. And if you did you certainly didn't understand what was said.

The Left has gone full afterburner stupid in this country.

Old 06-08-2017, 05:31 PM

3,398 posts, read 5,108,203 times
Quote:

What did I miss?

Old 06-08-2017, 05:38 PM

21,481 posts, read 10,588,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
I am no liberal, but since we now know that Pence is just another LYING POS[who did know about Flynn] [figures since he was picked by the biggest liar], no thanks we should DEMAND special election be held, with no Trump 'friendlies' eligible!
Want a civil war, do you? How do you think people will feel if their election is set aside because democrats can't handle losing a "can't lose" election? There would be blood in the streets.

Just freaking bide your time and wait for 2018 and 2020. If you want Trump to lose, give him a chance to screw up. The problem is that the Democrats know he may actually do good and that can't happen, no matter what it does to the country. I used to be on the fence and vote for the best candidate, but I'm at a point right now where I will never vote for a democrat again.

Old 06-08-2017, 05:40 PM

39,239 posts, read 27,629,646 times
The reality is that a Republican President would not face any real risk of impeachment from a Republican House of Representatives; the decision to impeach the President (which has only happened twice) is almost entirely partisan.

Old 06-08-2017, 05:41 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,663,022 times
Ya, elections have consequences.....

Trump has all the power at his fingertips to shutdown any and all investigations by the FBI, CIA and all the alphabet agencies that under his sole discretion, by the power congress gave him long ago, when they gave up their power to the Presidency.

Then on top of that, he can use the power of the pardon to completely silence the probe.
Congress can do what they want, but it is not impeachable, or anything that can remove the president.

Old 06-08-2017, 05:43 PM

5,746 posts, read 4,707,807 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
If he couldn't take the heat, he should never have been in the kitchen.

Don't tell me you aren't aware of the vituperation and pressure that Obama endured.
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
I am no liberal, but since we now know that Pence is just another LYING POS[who did know about Flynn] [figures since he was picked by the biggest liar], no thanks we should DEMAND special election be held, with no Trump 'friendlies' eligible!
Do you people enjoy living in la-la land?

Why don't you grow up and join the rest of the adults at the grown-up table.

Old 06-08-2017, 05:53 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,103,495 times
Quote:

I can't for the life of me understand how people can become so delusional.

Do any of you remember the old anti-drug commercials that say this is your brain on drugs?

Well this is your brain on the main stream media.

Old 06-08-2017, 05:55 PM

2,924 posts, read 1,589,359 times
Um, Trump is still here. Is this another fake news thread?

Old 06-08-2017, 05:56 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,237,091 times
Quote:

Did a coup happen?

I heard no breaking news.

Must be more liberal shattered dreams.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies