Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2017, 10:24 AM

4,851 posts, read 2,289,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
What corrections and apologizing has Alex not made when he was driven down the wrong path?

All the things you guys bring up as the deal breaker, he has stood up and redacted and corrected what he got wrong.
A lot of it, he doesn't throw the baby out with the dirty bath water. Like Pizzagate. He apologized for the direction it took trying to connect dots, but that the code language in Podesta's e-mails is a real thing, in organized pedophilia rings. Which is what started it all.

Like I said, he has had his Capone Vault's moments, but he has always stood up when proven wrong.
Like everyone here, always repeating Sandy Hook and Pizzagate, that is 2 times he went sideways.... 2 times, you guys keep repeating. He has redacted and corrected both.
Not daily, to keep a lie going, like CNN, WaPo and the NY Times, does.

Jones has spewed far more crap than Sandy Hook and Pizzagate. These are just the two he was forced to come and retract. Jones is the dictionary model for " if his mouth is moving, he is lying". Get real . I truly feel sorry for you if you are a gullible enough person to believe what Jones says is true. That would be sad.

Still waiting on the actual proof these guys lie most of the time. At what point will you feel capable of providing it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2017, 10:27 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,560,902 times
Why are some posters allowed to continuously allowed to post thread titles that are blatant falsehoods?

Any fool can see that this is just nonsensical.

Old 06-11-2017, 10:30 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,690,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty MacButter View Post
I've never been able to listen to Alex Jones for more than 30 seconds. I mean, his voice is so gravely that I need a Sucrets afterwards.

I do agree with you there!

I like it when Owen, Leighanne, Millie, David, or Rob are hosting.
And now the Cernovich and Stone are regulars(fixing to have their own shows, when it goes cable TV), they are bringing in the Radio listeners in droves.

Last edited by BentBow; 06-11-2017 at 10:47 AM..

Old 06-11-2017, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I thought of Sandy Hook but there's a more exhaustive list below!

LOL. They are.

You promote the work of a raving madman - whose own attorney said his work was 'all an act" whilst criticizing real journalists.

Anyone that believes Infowars is telling the truth - wouldn't recognize the truth if it hit them in the face.

Case in point: Trump.

The guy does a lot of character acting as he is breaking the news. If it is a trump statement he tries to sound like Trump. If it is something Nancy Pelosi had said, he acts like a raving lunatic that needs meds, getting in her character.
Starts talking about the big bankers, he puts on his Thirsten Howell the 3rd voice, or a British accent.

It would be boring as hell just to read off news stories that come across the news feeds.

Old 06-11-2017, 10:38 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,560,902 times
Quote:
The guy does a lot of character acting as he is breaking the news. If it is a trump statement he tries to sound like Trump. If it is something Nancy Pelosi had said, he acts like a raving lunatic that needs meds, getting in her character.
Starts talking about the big bankers, he puts on his Thirsten Howell the 3rd voice, or a British accent.

It would be boring as hell just to read off news stories that come across the news feeds.
Oh, well, that explains what makes him right every five years.

Old 06-11-2017, 10:39 AM

3,909 posts, read 2,126,320 times
How Jones came to his 9/11 controlled explosion conclusion...

https://hw.infowars.com/wp-content/u...6/09/Freda.jpg

Old 06-11-2017, 10:43 AM

13,496 posts, read 18,212,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewcifer View Post
The only people who consider Infowars a real news site are either crazy or stupid. There is no nice way to say it. It is the political version of Ancient Aliens/Bigfoot type nonsense. There appear to be a lot of crazy, stupid people in this country right now.
...but, but, but I thought Infowars was run by Bigfoot and a staff of Ancient Aliens. Whaddya tryin' to pull with this!!!??

Old 06-11-2017, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
9/11, birth certificate....

No one has brought and cement evidence to prove him wrong there.

And get this speaking of Comey lately. Comey helped hide the stolen & destroyed archives, that fingered Bill Clinton, in the lead up to 9/11. They were removed and destroyed. Sandy Berger, ring a bell?

I have not gotten to the point, where I have no more question that have not been answered.

Old 06-11-2017, 10:45 AM

3,909 posts, read 2,126,320 times
Quote:
No one has brought and cement evidence to prove him wrong there.

And get this speaking of Comey lately. Comey helped hide the stolen & destroyed archives, that fingered Bill Clinton, in the lead up to 9/11. They were removed and destroyed. Sandy Berger, ring a bell?
How about a video of a plane hitting the ###### building? Christ, i'm loosing IQ points reading this thread.

Old 06-11-2017, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
How about a video of a plane hitting the ###### building? Christ, i'm loosing IQ points reading this thread.

Has anyone denied that happened? Why lie, just to posture up
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies