Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2017, 11:19 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,036,241 times

Advertisements

But because of the Russia hearings we now know why so many conspiracy theories exist. All of the Intelligence guys (FBI, NSA, CIA) and the Deputy Attorney General testified at the Congressional hearing the day before Comey testified that (and this is generally speaking, not just Russia related) the news stories are frequently wrong and it's their policy (DOJ, CIA, NSA, FBI) not to bother to correct them/point it out. I believe it was one of them who also mentioned that some of the time, it appears that the anonymous sources don't know the full story (as in conclusions are made based on partial information).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2017, 11:19 AM

88,617 posts, read 84,875,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticaltyger View Post
If 9/11 wasn't a pre-planned false flag by our government, why were there so many movies & TV shows and with 9/11 like events and/or subliminal clues about 9/11 taking place?--Often years before the event happened (also known as "predictive programming":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_MmksXIxOs

And did you ever notice they only talk about the twin towers falling, but never Building 7? The planes never hit Building 7 yet, it came down in the same fashion as the twin towers. Hmmmm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEuJimaumW4
Well, the towers were an iconic symbol of New York City. The Salomon Brothers Building, not so much.

"They" don't talk much about the Marriott, the U.S. Customs Building, or St Nicholas Greek Church too much either, all of which were equally destroyed. 21 buildings were destroyed or drastically damaged that day.

It looks like a controlled demolition only to people who think that what they can see in a video in and of itself tells the whole story.

Old 06-18-2017, 11:31 AM

41,813 posts, read 51,080,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
You can try to explain as best you can-but the fact is that Bldg 7 is the first and only steelframe building to collapse due to fire.
WTC had a massive amount of structural damage, the total extent of it is unknown but if this image is any indication it's a miracle it stood after the collapse of the towers to begin with.

Old 06-18-2017, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Yeah, I know the official story. Sorry, but I don't believe it. The way that building came down was like a perfect demolition.
Controlled or not anything in the air wants to come down in a straight line, that's basic physics. Overcoming gravity is not an easy task.

Old 06-18-2017, 07:57 PM

4,019 posts, read 3,955,543 times
Quote:
Yeah, I know the official story. Sorry, but I don't believe it. The way that building came down was like a perfect demolition.
Not only that, but hundreds of experts, architects, scientist, engineers have gone on record to say the fire collapse theory of the WTC buildings is sheer nonsense. I think these people know what they're talking about.

The neocons wrote a paper in 1997 describing how they desired a new Pearl Harbor event in order to execute out their vision of projecting American power in the new century as the "world's pre-eminent (and only) superpower." Which meant complete domination of the Middle East and its resources. The paper specifically mentioned plans for regime change in Iraq, massive increases in defense spending, etc. But these things would not come to fruition "absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor" in their words.

Several members of the Bush administration signed the document in 1997, including Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and Jeb Bush.

Wow, yet another stunning, amazing coincidence that shortly after George W. Bush takes office the catastrophic Pearl Harbor event the neocons have dreamed about occurs on September 11, 2001 and it happens right at the turn of the century. Appropriately enough, the document was called Project for a New American Century. They got exactly what they hoped for to carry out their project for a new American century. The timing couldn't have been more perfect!

Project For A New American Century - Wikipedia

Rebuilding America's Defenses

Written before the September 11 attacks, and during political debates of the War in Iraq, a section of Rebuilding America's Defenses entitled "Creating Tomorrow's Dominant Force" became the subject of considerable controversy. The passage suggested that the transformation of American armed forces through "new technologies and operational concepts" was likely to be a long one, "absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor."[45] Journalist John Pilger pointed to this passage when he argued that Bush administration had used the events of September 11 as an opportunity to capitalize on long-desired plans.[48]

“PNAC’s ideology was summarized in a major position paper, Rebuilding America’s Defenses, in 2000. This document advocated a global Pax Americana unrestrained by international law…”[51]

People associated with the PNAC
Signatories to Statement of Principles

Elliott Abrams[5]
Gary Bauer[5]
William J. Bennett[5]
John Ellis "Jeb" Bush[5]
Dick Cheney[5]
Eliot A. Cohen[5]
Midge Decter[5]
Paula Dobriansky[5]
Steve Forbes[5]
Aaron Friedberg[5]
Francis Fukuyama[5]
Frank Gaffney[5]
Fred C. Ikle[5]
Donald Kagan[5]
Zalmay Khalilzad[5]
I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby[5]
Norman Podhoretz[5]
J. Danforth Quayle[5]
Peter W. Rodman[5]
Stephen P. Rosen[5]
Henry S. Rowen[5]
Donald Rumsfeld[5]
Vin Weber[5]
George Weigel[5]
Paul Wolfowitz[5]

Stuart Elden has stated that "The influence that PNAC had was astonishing," and noted the number of figures associated with PNAC that were members of the Reagan or the first Bush administration and the number that would take up office with the administration of the second President Bush demonstrate that it is not merely a question of employees and budgets.[21]

Last edited by cisco kid; 06-18-2017 at 08:12 PM..

Old 06-18-2017, 08:05 PM

1,570 posts, read 1,381,150 times
Well, here's the real question regarding flight 77..........................if, IF it didn't fly into the pentagon...........where is it now? And, where are its passengers? Did they send the plane to one of those airplane graveyards and put all the passengers into witness protection? Or I guess in this case it would be the "do not witness" protection. I mean if the plane didn't crash, then it's around somewhere, no?

Old 06-18-2017, 08:47 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,500,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco kid View Post
Not only that, but hundreds of experts, architects, scientist, engineers have gone on record to say the fire collapse theory of the WTC buildings is sheer nonsense. I think these people know what they're talking about.

The neocons wrote a paper in 1997 describing how they desired a new Pearl Harbor event in order to execute out their vision of projecting SNIP---
or please not one of the ''experts' on ae911 are actual skyscraper experts, structural engineers, or demo expert...one of their 'experts' dr judy wood is a DENTAL engineer....and she (a nut case) says it was a space beam

oh and stop with the neocon bs... the libs wrote a very similar book back in the 70's Brzezinski's "grand chessboard" try reading it

building7 was one of nearly 20 buildings that were destroyed or catastrophically damaged that day in NYC... and it looked NOTHING like a controlled demo... it DID NOT fall perfectly in its own footprint , that is one of the biggest lies from the twofers

so are you saying the FDNY was in on it???

Quote:
"Early on, there was concern that 7 World Trade Center might have been both impacted by the collapsing tower and had several fires in it and there was a concern that it might collapse. So we instructed that a collapse area -- (Q. A collapse zone?) -- Yeah -- be set up and maintained so that when the expected collapse of 7 happened, we wouldn't have people working in it. There was considerable discussion with Con Ed regarding the substation in that building and the feeders and the oil coolants and so on. And their concern was of the type of fire we might have when it collapsed." - Chief Cruthers

Firehouse: When you looked at the south side, how close were you to the base of that side?

Boyle: I was standing right next to the building, probably right next to it.

Firehouse: When you had fire on the 20 floors, was it in one window or many?

Boyle: There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered throughout there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably about a third of it, right in the middle of it. And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all right, we’ll head back to the command post. We lost touch with him. I never saw him again that day.

Hayden: Yeah. There was enough there and we were marking off. There were a lot of damaged apparatus there that were covered. We tried to get searches in those areas. By now, this is going on into the afternoon, and we were concerned about additional collapse, not only of the Marriott, because there was a good portion of the Marriott still standing, but also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.
Quote:
"They told us to get out of there because they were worried about 7 World Trade Center, which is right behind it, coming down. We were up on the upper floors of the Verizon building looking at it. You could just see the whole bottom corner of the building was gone. We could look right out over to where the Trade Centers were because we were that high up. Looking over the smaller buildings. I just remember it was tremendous, tremendous fires going on. Finally they pulled us out. They said all right, get out of that building because that 7, they were really worried about. They pulled us out of there and then they regrouped everybody on Vesey Street, between the water and West Street. They put everybody back in there. Finally it did come down. From there - this is much later on in the day, because every day we were so worried about that building we didn't really want to get people close. They were trying to limit the amount of people that were in there. Finally it did come down." - Richard Banaciski FDNY

----------------------------------------------------

"The most important operational decision to be made that afternoon was the collapse (Of the WTC towers) had damaged 7 World Trade Center, which is about a 50 story building, at Vesey between West Broadway and Washington Street. It had very heavy fire on many floors and I ordered the evacuation of an area sufficient around to protect our members, so we had to give up some rescue operations that were going on at the time and back the people away far enough so that if 7 World Trade did collapse, we [wouldn't] lose any more people. We continued to operate on what we could from that distance and approximately an hour and a half after that order was [given], at 5:30 in the afternoon, World Trade Center collapsed completely" - Daniel Nigro, Chief of Department

-----------------------------------------------------

Boyle: There were four engines and at least three trucks. So we’re heading east on Vesey, we couldn’t see much past Broadway. We couldn’t see Church Street. We couldn’t see what was down there. It was really smoky and dusty."

"A little north of Vesey I said, we’ll go down, let’s see what’s going on. A couple of the other officers and I were going to see what was going on. We were told to go to Greenwich and Vesey and see what’s going on. So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good.

But they had a hoseline operating. Like I said, it was hitting the sidewalk across the street, but eventually they pulled back too. Then we received an order from Fellini, we’re going to make a move on 7. That was the first time really my stomach tightened up because the building didn’t look good. I was figuring probably the standpipe systems were shot. There was no hydrant pressure. I wasn’t really keen on the idea. Then this other officer I’m standing next to said, that building doesn’t look straight. So I’m standing there. I’m looking at the building. It didn’t look right, but, well, we’ll go in, we’ll see.

So we gathered up rollups and most of us had masks at that time. We headed toward 7. And just around we were about a hundred yards away and Butch Brandies came running up. He said forget it, nobody’s going into 7, there’s creaking, there are noises coming out of there, so we just stopped.

----------------------------------------------------

Hayden: Yeah. There was enough there and we were marking off. There were a lot of damaged apparatus there that were covered. We tried to get searches in those areas. By now, this is going on into the afternoon, and we were concerned about additional collapse, not only of the Marriott, because there was a good portion of the Marriott still standing, but also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

why dont you come to Farrell's bar in Brooklyn, which is a firefighter and cop hangout, and asked one of New York's Bravest how he would respond to someone who said the 9/11 first responders were keeping quiet about what killed their brothers. At the center of Farrell's back bar stands a cross made from WTC steel and a portrait of longtime Farrell's bartender Vinny Brunton, a FDNY Captain with Ladder 105, who died on 9/11.

bet you would will never have the nerve to tell these people that they really lying about their loved ones:

– The Higgins family: Retired FDNY Captain Ed, FDNY firefighter brothers Joe, Mike, and Bob, and NYPD Sergeant Mike, whose son and brother Timothy died on 9/11.

– Lee Ielpi, one of the most decorated firefighters in FDNY history and his son, firefighter Brendan, whose son and brother Jonathan died on 9/11.

– Captain John Vigiano, whose firefighter sons John and Joseph died on 9/11.

– Jimmy Boyle, retired FDNY union president, whose firefighter son Michael died on 9/11.

– Chief Jim Riches, whose son James died on 9/11.

– Chief Eddie Schoales, whose son Thomas died on 9/11.

– Captain Bill Butler, whose son Jonathan died on 9/11.

– Battalion Chief Joe Pfeifer, whose brother Kevin died on 9/11.

– Lieutentant Tommy Brunton, whose brother Vincent died on 9/11.

– Lieutenant Dennis O'Berg, whose son Dennis died on 9/11.

– Lieutenant Paul Geidel, whose son Gary died on 9/11.

– Fire Patrolman Mike Angelini, whose firefighter brother Joseph and nephew Joseph Jr died on 9/11.

– The Harrell family, whose firefighter brothers Stephen and Harvey died on 9/11.

– The Haskell family, whose firefighter brothers Thomas and Timothy died on 9/11.

– The Langone family, whose firefighter brothers Peter and Thomas died on 9/11.

you twoofers are pathetic

Old 06-18-2017, 08:53 PM

4,019 posts, read 3,955,543 times
What a bunch of nonsense. That's the only response your non-twoofer post deserves.

Old 06-18-2017, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco kid View Post
Are these people claiming to know the extent of structural damage to 7?

If they are, based on what?

If not then their opinions can dismissed.

Old 06-18-2017, 10:09 PM

46,973 posts, read 26,018,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janellen View Post
Well, here's the real question regarding flight 77..........................if, IF it didn't fly into the pentagon...........where is it now? And, where are its passengers? Did they send the plane to one of those airplane graveyards and put all the passengers into witness protection?
Not to forget that at at the same time, charred bodies showed up in the Pentagon. Bodies with the right DNA, even.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies