Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2017, 11:40 AM
JRR

8,166 posts, read 5,662,692 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I wasn't stupid enough to believe them in the first place.
No one who has the slightest understanding of politics would.
Interesting that you feel that the people who stood in line with you to vote for Trump but really believed his promises to make their lives better, were stupid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2017, 11:48 AM

5,722 posts, read 5,801,198 times
The liberal talking points :

Transgender people, letting illegals in, 3rd wave feminism that ignores Muslim women because they have conservative values, sanctuary cities, making drugs legal, pricing minorities out of the neighborhoods they grew up in, Russia,....well I think that about covers it folks. That's all they have.

JFK wanted to put a man on the moon....Obama wanted to put a man in the women's bathroom!

Old 07-28-2017, 11:59 AM

30,373 posts, read 19,170,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
I blame Trump for being unable to lead his party. That's what a president does. Trump has zero leadership skills, and it shows.

I blame Trump for lying and telling everyone he had a great healthcare plan when he had absolutely nothing, and absolutely zero ideas of his own.

You seem fine with his lies, though.
Got even more bad news for you and the Dims, the Trump economy is beginning to take off. Gonna suck more and more for ya'll as America prospers....sad for you guys.
U.S. economy accelerated during first full Trump quarter - Jul. 28, 2017

Even Certainly Not News (CNN) is having to grudgingly report on the awesome economy the 6+ years of Republican Congress and now Trump are having.

Old 07-28-2017, 12:01 PM

34,232 posts, read 18,584,601 times
Anger, and complaining is at the core of the liberal/progressive. A lot of it has to do with their personal failings, and insecurities which they want to project on others.

Old 07-28-2017, 12:05 PM

4,139 posts, read 4,529,770 times
Umm, no. We are laughing our asses off. Every day another failure. tRump is a dream come true.

Old 07-28-2017, 12:08 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,078,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Got even more bad news for you and the Dims, the Trump economy is beginning to take off. Gonna suck more and more for ya'll as America prospers....sad for you guys.
What makes you think I'm unhappy that the economy is doing well? I have investments just like everybody else here. I want the country to prosper.

Perhaps you are projecting? Do you root for everything to go south and for America not to prosper when someone you don't like is in office? Seems kind of un-American to me, but okay, if that's how you value your country...

Old 07-28-2017, 01:14 PM

5,722 posts, read 5,801,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurider2002 View Post
Umm, no. We are laughing our asses off. Every day another failure. tRump is a dream come true.
We'll see who's laughing when Trump wins again which is extremely likely. The media is milking the Russia nonsense for all it's worth once that loses all of its steam they will have absolutely nothing.

Old 07-28-2017, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderlust76 View Post
We'll see who's laughing when Trump wins again which is extremely likely. The media is milking the Russia nonsense for all it's worth once that loses all of its steam they will have absolutely nothing.
It's worth is no more than 2 cents....the Dims are going to get crushed the next 2 election cycles, especially with the economy starting to pick up and grow.

Old 07-29-2017, 09:24 AM

29,551 posts, read 9,725,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
It's worth is no more than 2 cents....the Dims are going to get crushed the next 2 election cycles, especially with the economy starting to pick up and grow.
Are all these looney left or dumb arse right comments worth even 2 cents? Y'all sure do get off on throwing stones in every direction without aim, without range, without hitting anything!

Old 07-29-2017, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
Are all these looney left or dumb arse right comments worth even 2 cents? Y'all sure do get off on throwing stones in every direction without aim, without range, without hitting anything!
Not really but good fun.

Like more Americans in history, I am very happy with my situation and our government.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies