Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2017, 05:47 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,256,917 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoldnorthstate View Post
Nothing I can see shows Franklin G as a hypocrite

And I agree with him keep Christian refugees here until the ME turmoil is resolved (never will). Same with yazhintis and Zoroastrianism. These folks are being exterminated deliberately
Since it wasn't addressed the first time......so it's a lie that the extreme elements aren't attacking and killing Muslims who simply wish to lead their lives like everyone else?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2017, 06:01 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Refugees are people who are fleeing their country in order to escape war, persecution or natural disaster. What does their religion have to do with their need to escape these conditions?
The difference is that a whole of people who call themselves christians really, really hate muslims.

To them, a kid who had christianity foisted upon them is worth saving, but a kid who grew up muslim can go get burned alive in a cage.

Old 06-17-2017, 07:16 PM

2,366 posts, read 1,648,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
So far, in our country, Saudis have committed more terrorist attacks and are responsible for the deaths of the most people. They are not on Trump's travel ban. Who is obtuse?
Popping in here with a comment that's not even worthy of a response. I said world wide terrorism, not "in our country." You're not even being obtuse, just ignorant.

Next time try reading the context of what's bring discussed.

Old 06-18-2017, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Since it wasn't addressed the first time......so it's a lie that the extreme elements aren't attacking and killing Muslims who simply wish to lead their lives like everyone else?
So I asked this twice without an answer. Anyone willing to answer? I was called a liar in a remark not seen here without anything to support their views. NCN anything to support your views?

Horizonite, where did I discount Obama's role in all of this?

Old 06-18-2017, 05:58 AM

3,091 posts, read 3,969,964 times
I am not sure what information you are looking for in your question. Perhaps it is my own lack, or the difficulty community on the internet.

ISIS is killing everyone who does not agree with them or do what they want them to do. Iraqi Christians are doomed, for sure, but they also slaughter Shias and Sunnis for their various perceived misdeeds in the pea-brained, hate-saturated minds of ISIS. They have sex with donkeys for gosh sakes. They are unstable.

The evil element is ISIS. The Muslims who come here struggle with compatibility. If you don't think so, read and see what is going on. Sharia Law is incompatible, but that does not mean we can't help them.

I don't see you as a liar. This is one article on Franklin Graham's position on whether or not to send back Iraqi Christians. His beliefs are so much broader than one article. Even the Christian community in the US was divided as to whether or not to prefer bringing in Iraqi Christians over Iraqi Muslims. They are in more grave danger than Iraqi Muslims, but Muslims want ISIS gone too. See the article below.

Personally, I would rather just get rid of ISIS with united forces and devote our resources to strengthening and building the middle east and letting any Muslims go back if they want.

No One Wants to See ISIS Defeated More Than Muslims | HuffPost

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
So I asked this twice without an answer. Anyone willing to answer? I was called a liar in a remark not seen here without anything to support their views. NCN anything to support your views?

Horizonite, where did I discount Obama's role in all of this?

Old 06-18-2017, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolac View Post
I am not sure what information you are looking for in your question. Perhaps it is my own lack, or the difficulty community on the internet.

ISIS is killing everyone who does not agree with them or do what they want them to do. Iraqi Christians are doomed, for sure, but they also slaughter Shias and Sunnis for their various perceived misdeeds in the pea-brained, hate-saturated minds of ISIS. They have sex with donkeys for gosh sakes. They are unstable.

The evil element is ISIS. The Muslims who come here struggle with compatibility. If you don't think so, read and see what is going on. Sharia Law is incompatible, but that does not mean we can't help them.
But that is the crux of Graham's argument. Keep the Christians and send the rest back.

Quote:
I don't see you as a liar. This is one article on Franklin Graham's position on whether or not to send back Iraqi Christians. His beliefs are so much broader than one article. Even the Christian community in the US was divided as to whether or not to prefer bringing in Iraqi Christians over Iraqi Muslims. They are in more grave danger than Iraqi Muslims, but Muslims want ISIS gone too. See the article below.

Personally, I would rather just get rid of ISIS with united forces and devote our resources to strengthening and building the middle east and letting any Muslims go back if they want.

No One Wants to See ISIS Defeated More Than Muslims | HuffPost
The divisions over there have been ongoing for centuries. We can not end them. Isis is simply a name. Taliban, Al Queda, Isis, whatever. You can't defeat an idea from people with nothing to lose.

Old 06-18-2017, 02:56 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,891,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
It amounts to the same thing--a ban based on religion. And that is not constitutional, no matter what kind of spin you try to put on it.
You must be confused. I thought we were talking about Terrorist groups like ISSA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies