Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2017, 11:20 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,946,153 times

Advertisements

What's with cops treating every single black person like a potential murderous suspect?? Do they think the Civil Rights Act is just a myth or something? I just wonder, how many white supremacists have infiltrated police departments across the whole country? I'm not even black, and it upsets me when I see black people that have done NOTHING wrong, get shot for no good reason, or a black woman gets assaulted, and then herself charged with aggravated assault? What?! This is crap that 3rd world police pull off all the time.

Old 07-13-2017, 11:25 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,836,240 times
I think there is probably a similar level of concentration of *******s in police uniforms as there are in the general population, maybe a bit more with the draw that type of profession has to sociopaths. That said, police are in the unique position of being able to do the MOST damage to your average citizen when they hold those kinds of views.

Old 07-13-2017, 11:26 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,275,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzSnorlax View Post
I think there is probably a similar level of concentration of *******s in police uniforms as there are in the general population, maybe a bit more with the draw that type of profession has to sociopaths. That said, police are in the unique position of being able to do the MOST damage to your average citizen when they hold those kinds of views.
^This.

Old 07-13-2017, 11:26 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,650,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
I'm not even black, .
Annnnd this is why your topic sucks and is completely false.

Cops don't treat "every single black person" like a potential murderous suspect.

I'd like to see you pull some facts for this conclusion you've came up with.

Old 07-13-2017, 11:27 AM

1,294 posts, read 1,121,853 times
Why not ask the REAL question - Why do BLACK police treat black people like they are subhumans?

Afraid of the answer?

18,976 posts, read 7,030,705 times
Quote:
What's with cops treating every single black person like a potential murderous suspect?? Do they think the Civil Rights Act is just a myth or something? I just wonder, how many white supremacists have infiltrated police departments across the whole country? I'm not even black, and it upsets me when I see black people that have done NOTHING wrong, get shot for no good reason, or a black woman gets assaulted, and then herself charged with aggravated assault? What?! This is crap that 3rd world police pull off all the time.
First prove that they do. I've never met a cop that thought a black person was subhuman. Nor do I see any evidence it's a systemic problem.

25,849 posts, read 16,540,341 times
Because people's bad behavior day after day after day will break the spirit of the best intentioned of us. In the end I believe most of the time people are treated exactly as they deserve to be treated.

Old 07-13-2017, 11:29 AM

39,875 posts, read 26,526,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last1Out View Post
Why not ask the REAL question - Why do BLACK police treat black people like they are subhumans?

Afraid of the answer?
Better question yet is why does a significant portion of the black community act as if they are sub-human? Far from all, or even a majority, but a look at the murder and violent crime rate, and where such crimes are concentrated, will bear that out.

Old 07-13-2017, 11:31 AM

17,347 posts, read 11,293,931 times
Quote:

Why do some people including some Blacks think they can break laws, mouth off and act like they don't need to behave in a respectable manner when it comes to any law enforcement? That's the real question.

Old 07-13-2017, 11:34 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,946,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Because people's bad behavior day after day after day will break the spirit of the best intentioned of us. In the end I believe most of the time people are treated exactly as they deserve to be treated.
So cops have the right to take their frustrations out on any black person they come across, including ending their lives just to "blow off steam"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
First prove that they do. I've never met a cop that thought a black person was subhuman. Nor do I see any evidence it's a systemic problem.
Ask Google, or search through the topics here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last1Out View Post

Afraid of the answer?
Where did I mention the race of the police in my OP? Come on, show me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Annnnd this is why your topic sucks and is completely false.

Cops don't treat "every single black person" like a potential murderous suspect.

I'd like to see you pull some facts for this conclusion you've came up with.
Lol you sound triggered
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies