Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2017, 10:30 AM

2,274 posts, read 1,339,310 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
America has always been a diverse place. "Multiculturalism" these days is an euphemism for "white man bad" once again.

Multiculturalism destroys our culture. They cannot exist at the same time. It is our culture that built this great nation, that put men on the moon. When it dies, so will this nation.
What is our culture?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2017, 12:07 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,753,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muslim12 View Post
That's the beauty of this country... we are making multiculturalism work; however, when we start fearing and attacking it- it weakens us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
We are making it work?
Not. Take a look where the poster is posting from; Jordan. Then look up the refugees from Syria. They are all kept in concentrated tent cities and none of them are allowed to leave the boundaries of the camp. Read any link you'll mind that they don't make multiculturalism work.

Here's one. I'd say the tall barbed wire fence in the link makes a point that multiculturalism is not at work in his country.

Syria war refugees in Zaatari refugee camp in Jordan don't all want to come here | Daily Mail Online

Old 07-06-2017, 02:51 PM

6,344 posts, read 4,408,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
Not. Take a look where the poster is posting from; Jordan. Then look up the refugees from Syria. They are all kept in concentrated tent cities and none of them are allowed to leave the boundaries of the camp. Read any link you'll mind that they don't make multiculturalism work.

Here's one. I'd say the tall barbed wire fence in the link makes a point that multiculturalism is not at work in his country.

Syria war refugees in Zaatari refugee camp in Jordan don't all want to come here | Daily Mail Online
Im american... born and raised.

Last edited by muslim12; 07-06-2017 at 03:24 PM..

Old 07-06-2017, 03:14 PM

62,970 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorman View Post
What is our culture?

If you don't know then you must not be an American. Here's what we aren't. We aren't Hispanic, Asian, etc. in identity. They are minority cultures in this country. They aren't mainstream.

Quote by Theodore Roosevelt :

Old 07-06-2017, 03:17 PM

Quote:
If you don't know then you must not be an American. Here's what we aren't. We aren't Hispanic, Asian, etc. in identity. They are minority cultures in this country. They aren't mainstream.
I was born in the US so I am an American. However, I am not a nativist stupid enough to believe that all Americans share the same culture.

So far we have determined that you believe Hispanics and Asians are not part of American culture. What is the mainstream culture to you?

Old 07-06-2017, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Wow, I never thought you would come right out and say that you only consider white people to be American.

Where did I say anything about race? You don't know the difference between race and culture?

Old 07-06-2017, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Where did I say anything about race? You don't know the difference between race and culture?
What is our culture? You clearly have something in mind when you refer to it, but for some reason never want to tell other people what it is.

Keep in mind not everyone in this forum is as up to date on white supremacist dogma as you may be, so please tell me what you believe the mainstream American culture is.

Old 07-06-2017, 03:41 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,753,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muslim12 View Post
Im american... born and raised.
So what: YOU Location: Amman Jordan as of 7-6-2017

And you stated this country.

Old 07-06-2017, 04:20 PM

Quote:
What is our culture? You clearly have something in mind when you refer to it, but for some reason never want to tell other people what it is.

Keep in mind not everyone in this forum is as up to date on white supremacist dogma as you may be, so please tell me what you believe the mainstream American culture is.

Let's start with the English language. Are you accusing me of being a white supremist? What part of this isn't about race but culture, didn't you get? Millions of non-white minorities are fully Americanized. Some, not so much.

In case you missed this quote in a prior post....

Quote by Theodore Roosevelt :

Old 07-06-2017, 07:06 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,610,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
So what: YOU Location: Amman Jordan as of 7-6-2017

And you stated this country.
I know this poster (on this site, not personally), he LIVES in the Raleigh, NC area, but is on vacation visiting family right now, and the family happens to be in Amman
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies